March 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: February 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: April 2024 Humble Choice

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ March 26th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† April 2nd 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin Ultimate Edition - https://imgur.com/CzhXkAA

• LATAM: a region-locked key that can be redeemed only in LATAM (sub not indexed yet) (confirmed)
  • Asia and Oceania, without Japan: a region-locked key that can be redeemed only in these countries {sub/914523} (confirmed)
  • RU/CIS: a region-locked key that can be redeemed only in RU/CIS (sub not indexed yet)
  • Turkey, Israel, Middle East: {sub/914521} - can be redeemed only in: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, State of Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen (confirmed)
  • Everyone else (including Japan): {sub/909810} - a ROW key that can be redeemed everywhere

Saints Row - https://i.imgur.com/7aJ7PLu.png

• Europe + North America + Oceania + United Arab Emirates + Qatar + Saudi Arabia + Kuwait + Korea + Israel + Japan + some SA countries {sub/894276}: a "Tier 1" countries sub that can be redeemed only in these countries (confirmed)
  • China + Hong Kong + Taiwan + Macao + Singapore: {sub/894277} (+RUN LOCK) - a "Tier 2" countries sub that can be redeemed only in these countries (confirmed)
  • LATAM, SEA, RU/CIS, Turkey: {sub/894278} (+RUN LOCK) - a "Tier 3" countries sub that can be redeemed only in these countries (or, in other words, in any countries listed in the Tier 1 or Tier 2 subs) (confirmed)

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs ROW (EU)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs SEA (China)

๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications ROW (EU)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications SEA (India)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications SEA (Taiwan)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications LATAM (Mexico)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

โฉ LEAKS for APRIL Choiceโช

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-04-04: Nioh 2 is out of stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-04-24: Nioh 2 is back in stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-04-25: Afterimage is out of stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-04-26: Soulstice is out of stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-05-09: Nioh 2 is out of stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-05-10: Nioh 2 is back in stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-05-21: Saints Row out of stock; Afterimage and Soulstice still out of stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-05-29: Saints Row back in stock; Afterimage and Soulstice still out of stock

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin Ultimate Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 11.25 CV sub/909810 0 $74.99
Nioh 2 โ€“ The Complete Edition 88% of 27760 โค ๐Ÿ† 7.50 CV ๐Ÿ”ž app/1325200 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $49.99
Saints Row 64% of 2648 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/742420 W DโŒ 0 $29.99
Citizen Sleeper 94% of 4434 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1578650 W M D๐ŸŸก 0 $19.99
Black Skylands 82% of 1893 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1143810 W Dโœ… 0 $19.99
Soulstice 78% of 1100 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/1602080 W D๐ŸŸก 0* $39.99
Afterimage 80% of 3835 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1701520 W Dโœ… 0* $24.99
Destroyer: The U-Boat Hunter 77% of 551 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1272010 W D๐ŸŸก 0* $29.99

๐Ÿ”ž - Adult-content / requires age check

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $289.92

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this the Destroyer of your monthly gaming budget, or just an Afterimage of some decent games?

View Results
[Very happy] As soon as I saw the lineup, it got me all hyped. So many exciting games to play this month!
[Sorta satisfied] Iโ€™m not saying this is a Row of games I canโ€™t wait to play, but Iโ€™ll take it.
[Neutral] Kind of happy about some of these titles, kind of bummed that I already own others and that Saints Row is (of course) incomplete. Soulstice & Afterimage & U-Boat Hunter were already bundled by Fanatical, Soulstice & Saints Row were free on EGS, Citizen Sleeper is on GamePass.
[Disappointed] This month sounds pretty impressive for some. For me though, it kind of feels like one of the weakest Choices we got in the past year or so. This Citizenโ€™s subscription will Sleep this month.
[Offended] This is a Black mark on years of sometimes-decent Choice bundles โ€“ and nothing more.
[Coupontato] My funds are approaching the Realms of Ruin. Without a coupon I wonโ€™t make it this month.
[No Werewolf] Hey IGN, since the ski season is approaching its end, how about you put your wolfsbane away and finally give us Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood!

I'll just buy it whenever I get a $6 coupon, even after owning Nioh 2. Nioh 2 is the only thing of real value here and will likely go up in value after the bundle ends. Everything else is meh. Citizen Sleeper looks alright but I doubt I'd play it. I'd play Afterimage, but that's dropped in value after being in pricier bundles and having a low sale price. Good price for Nioh 2, just sucks that I own it already

2 months ago

If some people sincerely think this is one of the weakest choices I must say those must be delusional. Each to their own...

There were people complaining about Activision's trio. Activision never did something like that up to that point and never did ever since then. I don't even know anymore. There will be always people waiting in their seat for to complain. I am one of them admitedly but it ain't fun every time you do it.

Btw if somebody on my list happens to see this message and somehow have '3rd World' sub of Saints Row can contact me. I just hate when they lock you out of a certain sub. If you want to lock a game do it Age of Sigmar way damn it.

2 months ago*

To be fair, that's the poll option putting words in peoples mouths.

You can be disappointed without thinking it's one of the weakest choices.

2 months ago

I don't know what it's like in all regions but in the US the Saints Row expansion pass coupon makes it... more expensive than just getting it on the Steam store right now ๐Ÿ˜„

Not buying the pass anyway but I was curious.

2 months ago

I'm pretty happy with this months games, even though I already have 2 of them. There are 3 wishlisted including Nioh 2 which is worth the 6-12 dollars by itself, in my opinion.

2 months ago*

Holy shit, Nioh 2!

2 months ago

just waiting to see someone say they got a good pause offer lol. ill buy if they give like $4 off at least

2 months ago

hmm i didnt get any offer when pause this year :(
maybe they stop that one

2 months ago

As a souls like fan and a metroidvania fan too this bundle is worth just for nioh 2 and afterimage. Already bought mine.

2 months ago

Really want three of those, but the other five are so bad, I just can't make myself get the bundle.

2 months ago

Has the First Nioh ever been bundled? Doesnt seem so looking at isthereanydeal.

2 months ago

it was free on epic a while back but they refind the fck out of nioh 2

2 months ago

I'm surprised to see we got Nioh 2 in a bundle before Nioh 1.
Nioh 2, Black Skylands and Afterimage save the bundle, the rest feel like filler.

2 months ago

Attempted to skip and they lured me in with 1$ coupon, I guess this is as good as it can get? Haven't learned any "coupon abuse" tactics yet, does anyone have any strategies?

2 months ago

The strategy is: You cancel or pause until a few days before the next month's bundle is out, by then usually a $7 or $6 coupon will come. If it does not, you can always buy it full price and you didn't lose anything.

2 months ago

i think we need a "not really interested" option,
because there's a big difference between a good month with games i'm not interested in,
and a genuinely just a bad month that makes you disappointed,

and human nature would make people stay away from the "neutral" option because WE MUST HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT EVERYTHING.

2 months ago

Fantastic bundle, Nioh 2 is great (so much extended from the 1st one, well, except the level design isn't much better) and I've hard multiple people say Citizen Sleeper it was their narrative GoTY.

2 months ago

Gotta love how these threads are always 95% "this sucks"...makes me question people's understanding of how the world works.

2 months ago

gotta love how there's always someone who does not understand that people like different kinds of games and have different preferences. For me this bundle holds nothing of value I would play, hence it sucks. At least for me. Sure, some will like it and maybe out of sheer value it does not suck. Doesn't change the fact I wouldn't play these games

2 months ago

The point of a bundle is that it's a compilation of games, not a "this is amazing for everyone" - think about how many years it has been since bundles became a thing and how big of a library the average person has - it's completely natural that eventually the majority of people would have most of the titles around around in bundles or extreme discounts - that doesn't mean the bundle is bad value, it means it's not worth it for an individual user - "this is a terrible bundle" is not the same as "well, nothing for me here".

2 months ago

One Chris' garbage is another Cris'treasure

2 months ago

The problem is that people have an exaggerated negative reaction to something that is clearly not for them. In this particular case, it's like they feel excluded because Humble didn't put anything for them this month or dared to re-bundle stuff. Despite the complains and the ridiculous expectations that some might have, bundles are still a good way to buy games for a fraction of their price.

2 months ago

But aren't you doing pretty much the same with your comment?
People exaggerate how bad the bundles are, you exaggerate how many people behave like that (95%). So ....๐Ÿ˜

2 months ago

Yes, that was intentional, was trying to make it more of a "the comment section is only extremes on both sides" as a satirical thing, but guess it didn't turn out how I expected.

2 months ago

Only extremes have extreme opinions, normal people simply enjoy the games they get :)

2 months ago

You forgot the people that pretend $12 for 8 games is expensive and constantly complain about it, or their "only with coupon" talk. Considering that each game would be $1.5 makes it even more embarrassing to read. Personal value doesn't equal actual game value. I find that kind of behavior also disrespectful towards devs. People want good games, everything has to be good but apparently $12 for 8 (!!!) games crosses the line, like what.

2 months ago

Possible reason why they say it is because they only like 1-2 games of the bundle and then $12 for 1-2 games for them is to steep.
Because perhaps they see the remaining games as a loss in the purchase.

I know you can use them for GA.
But people base their choice on different angles.
I understand yours but I also understand if it is only for 1-2 people might think its too much.

2 months ago

and not every one pays in $/โ‚ฌ/ ยฃ and 12 can be too step in their currency

2 months ago

I ended up getting Citizen Sleeper in a bundle split, other than that I wasn't really interested in this month.

Nioh 2 looks kind of interesting but I have suspicions that I wouldn't have the patience to deal with the difficulty.

2 months ago

Japan here. Just redeemed Saints Row after failing to trade 3 times (one from SEA, one from EU, and one from India). Steamdb said the key is Saints Row (Tier 1)

2 months ago

Then it's indeed like I assumed here, the EU person did not have an EU Steam account (or their country wasn't listed in the region lock, which I doubt).
And of course your key would not have worked in SEA or India.

2 months ago

Taiwan here
Only Warhammer and Saint Row have region-lock

Warhammer

Saint Row

View attached image.
View attached image.
2 months ago

Thank you!

2 months ago

Gonna wait until a coupon comes up. I have 2 of these wishlisted, but Afterimage looks good too.

2 months ago

Half for me, half to GA. Good bundle if you like the genres, but expecting some coupons by the end of the month

2 months ago

who knows? Is there currently no promotional code for purchasing an annual set, and when will there be one?

2 months ago

That only happens in December I think.

2 months ago

I think last time it lasted from November to the end of the year (black friday special)

2 months ago

You have to wait for Black Friday in November.
Usually they keep the promotion running until Christmas.

2 months ago

thank you

2 months ago

not worth it. far cheaper to buy month by month with every coupon they give out near the end of month.

2 months ago

coupons are not available every month

2 months ago

even when you miss 2 or 3 on coupons and buy every single month its still cheaper. i can confirm this as its what i do. never go full year

View attached image.
2 months ago

thanks, I'll think about it

2 months ago

save every single cent i can

View attached image.
2 months ago

So if I'm from LATAM I won't be able to activate Saints Row from NA/US?

2 months ago

No

2 months ago

That's correct. The NA/US key will not work anywhere outside of the countries listed in the sub.

2 months ago

full sub list of China copy

View attached image.
2 months ago

Many thanks!

2 months ago

have most of the games, so skip. Lost my 17% discount (oh noes)

2 months ago

always confused whether Singapore is considered SEA or tier 2, for Saints Row, it seems Singapore is included in Tier 2 according to @David2330

2 months ago

That's weird, in Tier 2 it's usually only the other 4 countries.

2 months ago

First monthly in a while I've actually wanted, Nioh and Black Skylands look good and Citizen Sleeper is wishlisted

Still gonna wait for a discount tho

2 months ago

Did you receive a discount? Since i paused as well the current month and no coupon yet :(

2 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.