New year, new train

2023 one has been a great journey with many great carts, but here comes the downside: after buying so many bundles (and regular games) I've built way too much of a backlog. That's why for 2024 I decided to change things up a little bit, inspired by xxxka's attempt at killing the backlog

1. I'll have a pool of at least 3 but maximum 5 games at all times, if it has steam achievements ill focus on 100% it as much as possible and if it doesn't have any just to beat the story. The main objective here is to have multiple options to avoid burnout of playing the same thing for hours
  2. Any puzzle, idle games, visual novels, or session games are excluded and don't go toward the count
  3. There will be a giveaway for every 2 AAA games and every 3 small ones completed, HOWEVER if it takes me too long to complete the games I'll make sure to have at least 1 giveaway running no more than 10 days from the previous one

Right now I have around 50 titles installed on my PC, some of them I've already played but never finished so these will be my priority. For the first pool of games I chose: SM Miles Morales, GTA 3, Sparklite (just need few achievements to complete), Riptide GP Renegade, Greedland
Once any of these is complete, I will either refill the pool or leave it smaller to complete games faster

As for the train itself, get your TICKET HERE. Only 3 starting carts for now, let's see how it goes

Start | 11 |

4 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump

2 months ago

Bump

2 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 months ago.

2 months ago

Bump

2 months ago

Bump

2 months ago

Bump

2 months ago

2 months ago

Bump.

2 months ago

Bump

2 months ago

Bump ?

2 months ago

I miss xxxka

2 months ago

bump

2 months ago

Bump

2 months ago

Bump.

1 month ago

Bump!

1 month ago

Bump

1 month ago

Bump?

1 month ago

Bump.

1 month ago

Bump!

1 month ago

Why are pepople still bumping this? Train's hit a dead end over a month ago. I'm seriously wondering.
Are you who are bumping doing this in a passive aggressive manner to make them create more carts?

1 month ago

Aloha, eeev! I hope you are doing well. Personally, and I think like everyone else, out of gratitude. But I try when there is no current giveaway, to do it less often. :)

1 month ago

Hi s4k1s, hun, you bumped with an egg, that's a whole another story. But thank you anyways for your display of kindness, as always ♥

1 month ago

Pure gratitude for this year's and last year's train, i have not seen it that way, I guess I will do it only when it is active from now on.

1 month ago

Bump

1 month ago

Why are pepople still bumping this? Train's hit a dead end over a month ago. I'm seriously wondering.
Are you who are bumping doing this in a passive aggressive manner to make them create more carts?
Gotta ask.

1 month ago

I have faith that Snbac will keep this up and not for the giveaways, but to reach his target; I'm showing my support to his little gaming project to kill that backlog. This thread will be dead when he says so, or several months (plural) have passed. Otherwise I see it as "on pause". He might come back any time (or not). Surely he's busy as he has already said since the beginning.

And this is not a necro, I'll keep bumping as some others do. It's not very often, not even daily, so I don't think it should bother anyone.

Those are my words, I don't talk for others.

However you've made the same question twice in 2 days. I don't wonder why.

1 month ago

Thanks for explaining this to me. Seriously. I asked it twice because the first time it was more of a general question, the second time I specifically asked you, because you bumped.
My curiosity is now satisfied, I shall be silent from now on and wish you'll be on spot with your assumptions.
Peace ✌

1 month ago

Bump

1 month ago

Bump?

1 month ago

Bump!

1 month ago

Hopeful bump

3 weeks ago

C'mon, OP's done good work. Stop pestering them and let them rest now

3 weeks ago

I didn't think of this. I just wanted to show some support, but I guess by now it's more a bothering than anything else. I'll stop.

3 weeks ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.