Group is shut down until I can find someone with the time and energy to assist in running it.

[ORIGINAL POST]

With Ultra-Luxe no longer taking in any new members and in the spirit of all these new "giveaway" groups popping up where the only requirement is to make the creator win more games I've decided to be a little different and create my own giveaway group for those of you that can't seem to catch a break.

I present to you: S.Losers

The rules are simple and much in the same spirit as the original. Nice, active people a high number of giveaways entered but no wins get to join the group and have a chance at some low entry group giveaways.

Please read the Rules and if you fit in, post in this thread saying so. I'll probably start inviting people later this week.

And of course, if you are feeling generous and want to give games to the people that end up joining this group, feel free to add me on steam.

[/ORIGINAL POST]

23 winners and counting!

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

413-0 and still counting, c: 545; requesting access in near future haha;)

1 decade ago

I am at 501 Entries and counting and haven't won one thing on Steamgifts. :( Anyhow, may I join?

1 decade ago

I fit the rules, I could use with a bit more comments on raffles, but I am getting there; Can I get an invite?

1 decade ago

Can I join?

1 decade ago

can i join? i read rules :D

1 decade ago

r you sure?

1 decade ago

Well hello there SteamLosers. I guess I did become a lot more active since the creation of the group, gave away some games (2 giveaways and some betas in the forums) and I continue to come to the forums everyday. I did win faerie solitaire in the 25000 giveaway though!

Cheers.

1 decade ago

I have 400 entries and the only game I won was fairy solitare 25,000 copies giveaway, does this count or not?

1 decade ago

anyone?

1 decade ago

can I gift a game to this group? no tight now but when I feel like it I'll send you a message...

1 decade ago

can i join ?

1 decade ago

You appear to have taken a ban-arrow to the knee?

Skanks for Thy Rim..

1 decade ago

But you are 1094-24! Joking mate. Good luck with the group c00lizz <3

1 decade ago

Can I join this group guys? I have +400 and 0 gifts

1 decade ago

may i join? :) i have 400+ entries but no wins :(

1 decade ago

can i haz spots i only have 6 wins :3 XP haha I would totally give something away but for now i dont have money too.

1 decade ago

Hey, the only game I've won was Faerie Solitaire, so I'm not sure if I qualify. I'm semi-active in the forums now (wasn't really in the first few months of being here, with most of my comments being in the last two months or so) but I honestly haven't been in the chat that much (it's difficult to do around classes and the like). If there's a way to improve my chances, please let me know. I like the idea of the group, it's a great opportunity, and thanks for that.

1 decade ago

400+ Entries, no wins. How do I enter again?

1 decade ago

You must be an active member of the Steamgifts community. In the forum and in the chat. We don't want to give games to leechers.

Y u no Read Rules?

1 decade ago

Can I please join your group? Eagerly awaiting first win

1 decade ago

563-0 i am so lucky :)

1 decade ago

Would like to join, I'm on the forum every day and down on my luck >.>

1 decade ago