Recently I have been going through a lot of baaaaad things... everything that could, went wrong... whether it be my relationship, university or family. So much stress.

However I think I finally managed to turn things around. On the 31st of May I passed my final state exam in civil law (previously I managed to pass criminal and administrative law state exams) and on the 30th of June I will get my hands on that Master of Law degree that I have been waiting for. This finally opens my door to the adult world! :)

With the stress of failure gone I also managed to calm the things on the other "theaters" too and I am happy to say that I will be getting married to the love of my life on the 9th of September! I am so excited :)

Anyways, to celebrate this I made a mixed train (GMG, Humble Bundle, Bundle Stars) where the individual GAs require either level 1 or 2 to enter. No SGTools check this time, however the winners will be checked for the basic rules.

TLDR: Never give up.

Have fun.

EDIT: I will reply to some of the comments or bump the thread with some free keys that I collected over time :)

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy bump!

7 years ago

BUMP

7 years ago

Closed 6 years ago by Ottis.