Includes Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™, Indiana Jones® and the Last Crusade™, Loom™ and The Dig™.

Here's the BundleStars link and the Steam link of the bundle.

Attention!

Region-locked game -This Product will NOT activate in the following regions:
Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam, Yemen.

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Seems like a good deal... thanks!

7 years ago

I believe it has been 75% off on prior steam sales but I've never seen 80%. You're welcome!

7 years ago

It was actually this price for the whole Black Friday sale week on BundleStars itself, and at that time you could also slap on the 11% off voucher to make it even cheaper. I bought it that way.

7 years ago

shut up and take my money!

7 years ago

Thanks for the heads up!

7 years ago

That bundle made me happy because the indiana joneses cannot be bought in germany, but they activate fine

7 years ago

do you know, if there are german voice and textpatches available

7 years ago

I think so, yes. There were some according news in the forums. I dunno about them since i play in english.

7 years ago

Thank you! I definitely need this.

7 years ago

I already own all of these, but I found it interesting that if I use your link the site says that it won't activate in the US, and if I just go to BundleStars and try to search for it from here it doesn't show up at all.

7 years ago

Apparently it's region locked and won't activate on the USA. I'm sorry.

7 years ago

Heh, no apologies necessary - we're spoiled here in the US, or so I'm told. :)

7 years ago

Region-locked game -This Product will NOT activate in the following regions:
Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam, Yemen.

Can't get as I'm in USA...

7 years ago

I'm sorry, I forgot to check that. Added to the main post!

7 years ago

And if it can help, there is only one key for the 4 games.

7 years ago

A game bundle that doesn't activate in Russia, the US or Japan... that makes sense.

7 years ago

Stuck on mobile but it seems to be a false region lock. Meaning that the publisher has barred US from buying it even though the keys are Row.

7 years ago

So if I bought it would it activate for me in USA?

7 years ago

You should as this seems to be a distribution rights issue. I'm not seeing anything on steamdb that would suggest otherwise, though don't come yelling at me if you are out 2$ D:.

7 years ago

Is there anywhere it does actually activate? :X

7 years ago

Europe :P

7 years ago

SteamGifts - Bundle Games
Bundled - Dec 22, 2015
LucasArts Adventure Pack

That seems to be an error, as there's no official record of any sort of discount that would have put it there, though of course it's always possible a glitch or the like slipped through.
But what's notably weird about the matter, is that none of the games within the package are on the bundle list, as they would be if the package was actually intended to be on that list.

Someone may wanna poke Shobo about it. :X

7 years ago

Maybe the ruble had a larger than normal weakness against the dollar at that time:

http://www.xe.com/currencytables/?from=USD&date=2015-12-22

7 years ago

Still means they overlooked the component games in the bundling process. :P

7 years ago

So if I bought it would it activate for me in USA?

7 years ago

No.

7 years ago

Are you sure? I can't find a region restricted package on steamdb for that bundle. I think you just can't buy the bundle from certain places but it should still be ROW keys.

7 years ago

it's $2.99 for me. :(

7 years ago

It's (back to?) 8.99 for me. Besides, Historical Lowest Price: 1.34€ at IndieGala Store on 25-11-2016

7 years ago

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the bundle price went back to normal before the clock ran out. I left the window open to think about it and when I got back the clock was down to 00.00.00 - I can't remember exactly what it was, but I don't think it was that close when I went off to potter around.

7 years ago

Was this only a 24h deal?
OP could've mentioned it, because I would've definitely bought it :(.
But I guess I just have myself to blame for not clicking the link yesterday to check the sale length..

7 years ago

I wasn't aware that it was a limited time deal. Sorry :(

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.