The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Anthology is at -95%, for 3.50 € on steam.

End on 29th January.

Steam description:

Put on your wide-brimmed hat, grab your weapons and embark on an incredible adventure in the gothic-noir world of Borgovia, where mad science threatens the fragile peace between monster and mortal. Be Van Helsing, monster-hunter extraordinaire and save the day with your charming and beautiful companion, Lady Katarina (who happens to be a ghost, by the way). Explore the savage wilderness in the mountains and the soot-stained brick districts of a grim metropolis twisted by weird science, and don’t forget: you might never know who the real monsters are!

Main Features
• Enter a memorable gothic-noir universe filled with monsters, magic and weird science.
• Play through a refreshingly unique story, spiced up with wry humor and snappy dialogue.
• Fight fierce battles against supernatural foes with diverse skills and abilities.
• Use the special abilities and tailor the skills of your remarkable follower.
• Customize your character through a detailed level-up system where you decide which skills and abilities you’ll need for the hunt.
• Modify your skills on the spot with a unique power-up system.
• Learn the secrets of mystical alchemy and forge powerful items.
• Build and develop your hideout and place traps to defend it from waves of terrible monsters.
• Become the greatest monster slayer of all time while playing a cooperative multiplayer monster hunt up to four players.

4 months ago

Comment has been collapsed.

must buy together collection

for me to finish the contents its $3.49 but to buy the collection is $3.75(I own most of it as is)

4 months ago

Same, unfortunately. I'd probably throw an extra buck or two to finish it off if it was one of those types of bundles but it would cost me $1.07 more to buy the bundle 😄

4 months ago

If you have Van Helsing 1/2/3, you could try getting The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut "for free" here.

Unsure if there're keys available nowadays.

Also unsure if the games still have working multiplayer, but they were good and fun Diablo-like ARPGs.

4 months ago*

it should still be available, redeemed it a few months ago

4 months ago

Just tried and it works. Thanks for info ^^

4 months ago

Do know that the game gets buggier the further you go. I couldn't complete 3's section because my FPS dropped heavily even on lowest setting. It's like there's a memory leak or something, but I got to a part where looking at a specific direction my FPS dipped to 5.

4 months ago

Could have a memory leak idk, but then just restarting the pc should put the fps back at whatever max was before.

4 months ago

Restarts didn't work, at least on that section. There's memory leaks that can occur on other parts. This one just had no fix to it, unless there's a fan mod update.
It was after I joined the resistance and fought the waves of enemies, about 2 missions after that. I would start the game, even clean install and it was roughly 20 fps on a 6600 XT.
Fun game up to the bug though. And seems to be flip of a coin if you get bugged or not.

4 months ago

happy cake day!
also, cool picture. I love that anime :)

4 months ago

Thanks! :) and I wish they'd make more seasons or at least faster :(

4 months ago

Happy cakeday!

4 months ago

Happy cakeday!

4 months ago

Indeed these games had some graphic changes between each iteraction, and ended up being much heavier and less optimized. I suppose it's worse on AMD, but probably things are better on Final Cut.

4 months ago

This was me talking about my experience with the Final Cut. From forum posts it's hit/miss on if you get a problem or not for AMD/nV/Intel.

4 months ago

Thanks bro, worked for me too

4 months ago

Wow, still works. Thank you!

4 months ago

Thanks a lot, just got it.

4 months ago

and thank you!

4 months ago

Works, thanks

4 months ago

It really worked, thank you a lot !

4 months ago

wow! Thank you <3

4 months ago

Thanks, It worked perfectly

4 months ago

I have the Final Cut. Is there anything in that package that I’m missing?

4 months ago

Wow! It really works. Many thanks!

4 months ago

Still works. Thank you! :D

4 months ago

Thank you very much. I've got it from Neocore with no problems, just logging in with Steam.

Though I am often a collector, I didn't have any of the games and I like to play even outdated prequels, I would probably not buy this package, if not for getting also the Final Cut in the deal.

On a side note, they do not (like most publishers) ask for access to activate the game on your account, but they just check, if you own it, and then give a Steam key, so most likely, if you have purchased the game already, you can temporarily delete it and then still get the free key from them.

4 months ago

thanks, this worked for me and activated the final cut since I already owned the individual games, I had it on ignore prior to this

4 months ago

Thx 4 the tip!

4 months ago

Hard to say no to that price. Thought you couldn't get 90%+ discounts on steam anymore? Did they reverse it

4 months ago

I suppose there isn't a limit of discount %, but there's a minimum USD price per game.

4 months ago

Thank you

4 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

4 months ago

Are you sure? I remind the servers being down back in 2022, but I've heard the multiplayer can actually be played, it's just that characters are offline instead of online (talking specifically about Final Cut)

4 months ago

ITAD shows this package being discounted to $0.59 regularly, is that a bug? Also, is there any reason at all to get these older releases of the game if you already have the Final Cut release?

4 months ago

Regarding getting the 1/2/3, I guess it'd only be worth to collectors, or hard-ass fans that would want to re-experience the game as separate games after playing Final Cut.

There're major diferences between the earlier entries.

The first game had one class, introduced 2 more with DLCs due to demand. Then the second had those classes. Then the third expanded it to six classes, and managed to make them very unique.

First game was average on item refinement; second made a large jump and made crafting perfect items manageable; third game rolled that back (I suppose for the sake of balancing).

There're also huge differences on stuff like skill trees (images to illustrate)

All in all, I suppose the first game as average, second game made it more hardcore, third game streamlined most of its systems and improved its gameplay, and Final Cut carried most stuff from the third game making it more complex again but focused on the "late game" system.

So it's mostly a historical thing to actually play the previous entries.

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
4 months ago*

Neat, thanks for the writeup! Might grab them for that reason, certainly not expensive anyways.

4 months ago

Only if you're a completionist.

4 months ago

thanks! buy it!

4 months ago

thanks man, worked 🙏 good

4 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.