eat cake

Probably the "best" from the selection ("best"): Price [Price with Humble Discount]
Evoland II $4.99 [$4.49] (no way to upgrade to Deluxe Edition without buying the entire game again)
Valley $13.99 [$12.59]
UmiharaKawase Shun Steam Edition $4.19 [$3.77]

Rocket League $15.99 [$14.39] (might be an okay deal.. lowest was $11.98)
Malus Code $6.49 [$5.84] (for anime de--- same low as on Steam, though..)

New deals every day@11 for the next 10 days or until 11/20, I guess. Saw someone mention the game on sale, so here is.. a thread.
edit: actually no idea if there will be new deals or if anything will change.
edit edit: some new deals at 11!!
triple edit: I think deals may or may not just rotate to the front page (since discounts still remain for the games I thought were a daily, but I don't want to try to find out.. and don't want to invest.

I never want to deal again, but if someone at least wanted Evoland II...

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Cake or Ice Cream?

View Results
Eat cake
Eat ice cream
Eat. them. both.
7 years ago

evoland, so nice ❤️

7 years ago

Sorry for the inconvenience. There was a problem calculating parameters for your order. Empty your cart and try again.

Anyone getting this issue when trying to buy the make your own bundle

Everything else works but the make your own bundle

7 years ago

It's because you have it set to put 5% into your humble wallet. Swap it back to charity and you're good to go.

7 years ago

Be aware that there is no way to upgrade to the Deluxe Edition (Evoland 2 - Artbook + Evoland 2 - Soundtrack). Only the OST is available via DLC purchase, if you want all the Deluxe Edition goodies, you must buy the game again.

7 years ago

Those are not the best sale examples I can think of, but anyway is anyone else haveing problems with the Activision "Build your own bundle" it is coming up with an error for me when trying to purchase 5 games.

7 years ago

I think only Evoland II is the only good one personally, but.. well.. some people might like them.

I think this is Valley's lowest so far. I didn't really want to invest much into this and just wanted to throw up that Evoland II was on sale really..

The user above had the same problem as you, but I didn't want to test trying it.

7 years ago*

Copy-> pasted

It's because you have it set to put 5% into your humble wallet. Swap it back to charity and you're good to go.

7 years ago

Looks.... underwhelming?

7 years ago

i cannae make it nay better fake sadface, but maybe something nice will pop up in the other 8 days

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.