Look, I don't care that people think it's kitsch. It probably is, but I've seen the recording and I absolutely have to be there. I'll just have to be careful about it.

Circumstances are fortunate. I'll find an excuse to go to the time displacement chamber to fetch something. And on my way out I'll make sure the door won't close properly. Then it's just a matter of 'working late' to be the last in the office.

The spatial displacement is already calibrated to point to the right global coordinates - from the last mission. I'll just have to change the local coordinates to 5,3 ... perhaps 6,3. Not likely to miss the building, am I, eh?

As for the exact time. I'll have to try various dates. I know for sure it was around Easter ...

Have to figure out how to get close, as well. They did not allow a live audience. I'll work something out with the tech crew...

I absolutely have to be there. Hearing this song live, it will be amazing! Hail the Queen!

Note to self: I totally should speak with my therapist. Maybe all this is just the result of an unhealthy crush I have on Jenny... or perhaps Michael...

PS:
Level 2+
For Chants of Sennaar

3 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

So ... who do you think is cutest?

View Results
Michael, of course!
No question, Jenny!
Potato!
The Queen, always The Queen!

Bump for solved!

3 months ago

Bump for solved!

3 months ago

So now there's not only one puzzle to get stuck in but two? Sadist!

3 months ago

start with, you know... location, location, location - it's all downhill from there

3 months ago

That's where I am right now but I don't know the area enough to spot anything music related so I think I'll just wait and see if something pop up in my mind. Maybe the other one will help the brain chemistry

3 months ago

there's a big-ass instrument in a big-ass building and you have trouble spotting it? granted, they're not using said instrument in the recording, but it's really really big ... as is the building...

3 months ago

Solved! Bump~

3 months ago

Bump for solved!

3 months ago

Bump for solved! :)

3 months ago

View attached image.
3 months ago

Bump for 35 minutes left!

View attached image.
3 months ago

Answers or some mystery's better be unsolved?

3 months ago

https://www.google.com/search?q=jenny+michael+cologne

first link, youtube video, its ID x59kgGLlNAQ is the key for the lockee

you probably could have pinpointed the exact location, year and date to narrow it down, but it wasn't necessary

3 months ago*

This google search gives me a page full of perfumes: Jenny Glow Unisex Cologne, Michael Kors Wonderlust Eau de Parfum, etc...
I needed to add the cathedral and/or concert keywords.

3 months ago

Hm, I made sure to try it in a clean browser without cookies etc. and it still worked. But it's true, Google is oftentimes very personalized and different.

Edit: tried again in Opera private window with deactivated plugins (so no uBlock), activated VPN, denied cookies and of course no Google login. Second link after some pictures and an instagram link.

Edit2: another try, this time I set the VPN to North America and suddenly I also got a lot of perfume stuff, so it seems to be differing based on the region you're accessing Google from. Then I narrowed it down to videos and it was a least on the first page, 9th video:
www.google.com/search?q=jenny+michael+cologne&tbm=vid.

3 months ago*

Wtf? What is it? I thought this is about musicians...Okay, never heard of it, thanks.
I thought about Jenny from the block, Michael Jackson and etc. My English is too bad that I misunderstood this completely. Queen too:)

3 months ago*

Did you open the Youtube video? It is from a no-audience live recording.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x59kgGLlNAQ

Full concert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE4ffifDTRw

3 months ago

Yep but perfume?

3 months ago

It has nothing to do with perfume. See also https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/HuXZijg

3 months ago

Oh, I see now, thanks. Only perfumes for me was there xD

3 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.