List of in-stock Region Free games by Lowest Price

Alice: Madness Returns $5.90 [Purchase Disabled on Steam, but possibly an Origin key..]
Note: The game product may actually be an Origin key

Supposedly it might return to the store, but it might be better to grab a copy if you'd rather not pay the collector price. Other deals exist, too, but not too tempted to go through them. Might add a few later. Saw these, though
edit: went through. these are what I saw that might be good a deal "I don't know"

Stellaris $24.86 Nova Edition $27.59
note: the Nova Edition keeps adding the SteamGifts thread when I try to add it. Just search if you want.

The Technomancer $23.02 [Out of Stock currently that I see, though]
Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition $23.02 [EUROPE only, I believe]
Quantum Break $22.88
Mafia III $20.60 [EUROPE only, I believe]
Doom $17.99 Now $16.99

King's Quest Complete Collection includes all five chapters + epilogue $6.47
Batman: Arkham Origins $3.71 Season Pass $5.15
Mortal Kombat X $2.99 [not sure if it's a good price; also says 1 in stock] / Premium Edition $7.05

WRC 5 $4.99
Hitman: Absolution (Elite Edition) $2.99
IS Defense $2.70
Worms Ultimate Mayhem - Deluxe Edition $1.99 [Note: Worms Reloaded - Deluxe Edition $0.99" was actually Worms Revolution with 2 DLC
Worms Reloaded - Deluxe Edition $0.99
SteamWorld Dig $0.99
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons $0.99 (I think, but currently Out of Stock)

This is on all the Steam pages, though.

This item will deliver instantly in your account. Some orders may be subject to verification by SMS or Voice which may cause delays.

Some of the comments suggest buying Steam keys from play-asia as very risky, so buy at your own discretion, I think...

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

That game is really good, got it a few moths back and still haven't finished it, but it is very cool if you have some kind of dark sense of humour :)

7 years ago

Doom apparently dropped to $17. WEIRD.

7 years ago

Never heard of play asia?

7 years ago

I never knew they sold Steam games until today, but they're just an online retailer that is mostly for asia products. I've heard some bad stories from someone I knew for a physical product shipping (or not shipping), though.

It's a key, though, which is just going to be e-mailed, I think, so I would expect less of a mess in these cases. Never actually had any trouble when I ordered physical products from play-asia throughout the years, though. I've ordered games and soundtracks.. some other dumb stuff like keychains too..

7 years ago

I bought Alice and received an invalid code. I think it's probably an origin code, not steam despite what the site says. I'll have to contact customer service I guess.

7 years ago

Dang.. that's unfortunate.. I hope you can get a refund :(

7 years ago

Customer service hours in Hong Kong are ended for the week, so they won't respond until next week at the earliest. Doh :p

I took screenshots showing they call it a Steam game, and used PayPal so hopefully I can file a claim through PayPal if P-A can't provide a Steam key or won't refund my order. Not that PayPal is known for good service either. :)

7 years ago

Their CS actually replied to me over the weekend, asked for screenshots, which I sent, then they said it didn't show up and to try again... LOL... so I sent again. This time they said they'll forwarded it to their tech support department. Waiting to hear what happens next.

7 years ago

nice to hear. hopefully it gets resolved. I actually tweeted to ask but no idea if they would respond there.

7 years ago

If you or anyone is interested a follow-up: I've still not been given a working Steam key or a refund from play-asia... 2 weeks ago they said they've forwarded it to their "technical team" and don't bother to ask them anymore, they'll let me know... LOL

7 years ago

honestly, that's really bad and it's been 3 weeks. I mean, at this point I am pretty sure it's because there are no "working" Steam keys for Alice to be given, so a refund is the only option. I would just use PayPal to refund it.

7 years ago

Conclusion: They finally determined the keys were bad (i.e. not Steam keys) and have disabled it for purchase on their site. They have refunded my payment. :)

7 years ago

Well, it's nice to know even if it took them long to "determine". I suppose they asked their distributors, or maybe even EA, about it to make sure :(

Just annoying for it to take one month.

7 years ago

Yep. I have purchased physical games from them before and they ship very quickly... this was my first time w/ a digital code :P

7 years ago

Never knew they sold steam keys. You learn something new everyday I guess.

7 years ago

Damn those are good prices.

7 years ago

I used to be a big fan of Play-Asia a few years ago when I still bought more physical products, but I bought a Steam key from them last week and it's been kind of nightmare with how scummy they're being. Long story short, they took my money and deleted my order and are just refusing to fix it.

7 years ago

This is.. becoming kind of awful to know (and good). I feel like I should close the thread and I think the person above may not get a refund in the end then..

7 years ago

What happened was they ran out of stock while my order was being processed and my order ended up pending. Received an e-mail 12 hours later saying a key had been added, so I happily logged in and found that not only was there no key, the entire order had completely vanished from my account. I e-mailed support and had no response in 48 hours, so I went to PayPal and opened a dispute, which of course made them wake up and start answering my e-mails.

Since then, they've been claiming that my order vanished because I opened a dispute, to which I keep responding that I opened the dispute because the order vanished and not the other way around. We're just sending the same message back and forth now; me saying what actually happened, them pulling the lie about how it's because of my dispute, over and over.

I can't speak for anyone else, and like I said I used to be a big fan and I have no idea if this is a rare occurance or anything, but I'm not very happy here.

7 years ago

King's Quest Complete Collection includes all five chapters + epilogue $6.47

I think that's the cheapest I've seen for the collection. Although the stories posted here don't exactly inspire confidence in this store :/

7 years ago

I was a little bit affraid, but the price convinced me to try my luck and i ordered MK X Premium. I got the key and it activated fine :) But do it on your own responisbility though... Thanks Jiseru :)

7 years ago

Anyone else take a shot with Alice and end up with a Steam key? Im guessing its all Origin and mislabeled but might as well see if anyone else can weigh in alongside stlpaul's experience.

7 years ago

I wouldn't expect EA games to have Steam keys.
(very few exceptions exist)

7 years ago

its specifically labeled as a steam key.

7 years ago

This looks like another cd key store like g2a or cdkeys

7 years ago

http://www.play-asia.com/ let your heart decide

7 years ago

G2A and cdkeys, of course, famously sell books and DVDs as well.

7 years ago

I honestly have no idea if this is sarcasm because I don't know that much about G2a nor cdkeys (just assuming it's strictly game keys/gifts, though). play-asia seems messy with (steam?) digital titles judging by the Alice Madness key being invalid (or mislabeled and actually Origin) and then the post below about the Worms title

7 years ago

Worms Reloaded - Deluxe Edition $0.99
Worms Ultimate Mayhem - Deluxe Edition $1.99
IS Defense $2.70
Hitman: Absolution (Elite Edition) $2.99
WRC 5 $4.99
The Technomancer $23.02

I just successfully got these games instantly too, although I cannot say I completely trust the site.

A recommended section appeared below my cart which included a Hentai model of what appeared to be a naked little girl...it was not to my taste.

EDIT: it appears that "Worms Reloaded - Deluxe Edition $0.99" was actually Worms Revolution with 2 DLC.....I already had the game and 1 DLC so it just added 1 DLC which I am not happy about. Worms Ultimate Mayhem - Deluxe Edition $1.99...."Worms Ultimate Mayhem - Deluxe Edition $1.99" appears to be correct but my store page is not showing the owned DLC while my library is.

7 years ago*

play-asia....

7 years ago

Thanks for the tip! Grabbed MKX Premium for 7 and change. It's a bit of a hassle email verification wise but I got the key, redeemed it, and am installing it now. It includes the first MKombat Pack but not the second, so head's up.

7 years ago

And 4 bucks to experience the awfulness of Ride to Hell Retribution? I'm in!

7 years ago

Thanks. Got MKx Premium and Brothers - A tale of two sons, and realised too late (during activation) that I already have brothers, so made a giveaway :P
It took a while for the keys to appear but all was going well

7 years ago

thought I added brothers, but shows up as out of stock right now.

7 years ago

oh, too bad if I had known before would have just given you the key. Otherwise the Giveaway doesn't have many entries as of yet

7 years ago

No, no. I have the game myself, but for anyone else interested who wanted it won't be able to buy it now if they wanted to. I think Steam also had it on sale for about the same amount so I probably didn't add it for that reason.

7 years ago

got King's Quest, worked perfectly without hassle.
(used the checkout with paypal option -> next page enter email confirmation code -> key is shown. no need to create an account or anything, this is one of the most comfortable digital purchases I made to this day. Thanks for the Tip :)

7 years ago

I forgot about this and surprised the deals are still live, I think. I should probably grab King's Quest.

7 years ago

in regards to "mortal kombat x premium" is that the "xl edition" on steam ? with the two dlc ?.. thanks
im not sure and want to purchase it anyone know - edit-just read someones post above :) sorted

7 years ago

is it actually XL? I don't think people really check this and I think these deals are probably in the 'dead' range now. Christmas is over and it's almost the middle of January right now. I guess some of the sales are still active though.. I wonder if King's Quest is still

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.