SteamGifts Tools is a tool in a form of a website that lets you do some interesting checks to steamgifts mechanics:

Link www.sgtools.info

Themes

1. SG Dark Grey Userstyle by SquishedPotatoe thread
  2. Old (deprecated) ones:

User Scripts

1. SGTools Helper: Help you create giveaways with SGTools typical options and marks protected giveaways on steamgifts giveaway page
  2. Links to user profile: Awesome userscript made by SilentGuy that adds links to the common sgtools checks on a user profile. See his thread
  3. Links on giveaway's winners page. The script will add a sgtools.info link next to each winner's 'Request New Winner' link in your giveaway's winners list, so that you can easily check them for non-activated and multiple wins
  4. ESGST: An all-in-one script to rock your Steamgifts experience. It integrates to and gives quick access to several SGT functionality from inside steamgifts website.

Tools

1. Check real cv value (as we had in steamgifts v1) and it's level translation with a detailed log of every game contribution and how they add up to the final number.
  2. Check real cv for your won gifts, so you can compare with your send gifts.
  3. Check if a user has activated all his gifts, useful if you want to check a little bit the winners of your giveaways.
  4. Multiple Wins. Checks if a user has won and marked as received the same game more than once
  5. Last Bunled Games. List new additions to the bundle list of the last 7 days with a minimum of 50 entries, showing the game (with a link to steam), the date since the game is considered bundled and the date when it was added to the bundle list.
  6. Create, manage and enter giveaways with more advanced and complex filters than the ones in steamgifts.
  7. Deals and their bundle status

Limitations

1. Since CG don’t give us an open API, all requests have to parse your full profile to check your sent games, this will take some seconds (more if you gave away tons of games!), so please be patient.
  2. The site uses a cached bundle list, so if you find a recent bundle game that gives you a full value instead of the 15% one, just wait until the next cached bundle list is ready. Cached Bundle list auto-updates itself every 6 hours starting at 3:00AM GMT (3am, 9am, 3pm, 9pm).
  3. The tool will search steam API to get the real cost for packages that has its point value truncated to 50 in steamgifts, but if the package is no longer available the tool will use the points as CV (50$).
  4. It may sound obvious, but the tool can't check not activated gifts if the profile is private.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I remember a while ago SGTools was not usable for Russian users. Is this still the case?

1 year ago

Nothing has changed on this regard

1 year ago

Three people who entered through leaked links. Two in Stronghold crusader 2, one in The Flame in the Flood
https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/536f2f98-4222-11ed-9e37-fa163e0a8583

1 year ago

Infractions applied, thanks for the report!

1 year ago

I got several people who bypassed the check from https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/cf68b038-4579-11ed-9e37-fa163e0a8583.

Most can be found under Cultist Simulator, another one under Sundered®: Eldritch Edition

1 year ago

1 year ago

Hi, I recently made a giveaway and it had an error for everyone. No one could pinpoint on the reason.

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/p2gTf/first-time-using-sg-tools

Please check. all details are in the post.

1 year ago

It seems that Altitude0:Lower & Faster was changed to Wing Breakers.
https://steamdb.info/app/308080/subs/

1 year ago

Updated app name from cache, thanks!

1 year ago

Thanks for keeping this going for SG, it's a huge help.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Looks like there was one user who bypassed the check here: https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/33df4701-7a2e-11ed-b46b-fa163e0a8583

Giveaways entered:
Demolish & Build 2018
Dude, Stop
Factory Town
Flipper Volcano
Hellblusser
Imagine Earth
KILLRUN
Lost Nova

There is another user who bypassed the check here: https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/f3878d17-7677-11ed-b46b-fa163e0a8583

Giveaways entered:
CryoFall

1 year ago

1 year ago

Bump

1 year ago

So...question time.
A few of my giveaways just finished, and I noticed that one winner -appears- to have failed both the "Activate all wins" and "Never won the same game twice" test. I don't THINK it's a false positive, but I'm worried I'm misreading something or there is a weird glitch.

• Never activated "Crazy Machines 3"
  • Won "Wrath of Anna" twice (in two days, several years ago)

I feel like I remember there being SOME weird issue with one of the Crazy Machines games when it comes to Steam, but I wasn't sure if that was true or not. Also, if someone won the same game twice, it would only SHOW that if the person didn't request a new winner, right?

Finally -- if I didn't "mention" special requirements when posting the giveaway, should I still be requesting a new winner in a case like this?

Sorry -- rarely use the rules checkers, and now I'm not sure what to do.

1 year ago

I vaguely remember some issues with crazy machines, but I think it was not the third iteration of the game.
If it shows a multiple win, it means that he marked both as received, so no reroll was made.

You can try to ask for a reroll for the not activated game, but if the user already served an infraction for that you will get the reroll denied.

AFAIK you can only enforce those rules if you create a SGTools protected giveaway and they use a leaked link to enter.

If the reroll ticket fails, your only option is to deliver the game and blacklist the user to prevent him/her to win again one of your games.

1 year ago

I just sent the key anyway -- both things were from a few years ago, and other than having a lopsided win/giveaway thing, that was it. I mean, it -was-a spare Lootboy key, so...

1 year ago

There was a user who bypassed the checks here: https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/199621fe-7e24-11ed-b46b-fa163e0a8583

Giveaways:
Moon Hunters
Plague Inc: Evolved
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War
WARSAW

1 year ago

1 year ago

I stopped using SGtools since it was ALWAYS stating that nobody had claimed gifts. I even used my own username and it was coming back as an account that didn't claim anything (which is wrong).

1 year ago

Hey Slappynote,
did you set your Steam profile to public before checking yourself with SGTools? If yes, did you sync SGTools, so updating its cache?

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Is there any way SGTools could add a check for when the last giveaway someone made was? If not, totally get it. It's just a setting I really want my giveaways to have.

Or the age of the sg profile?

1 year ago

Sgtools will not get new stuff, it is only maintained.

Which is very understandable when you look on how much cg do (nearly nothing) on sg.
Others, like sgtools, do the work and have the costs.

1 year ago

Ok no worries. Just figured I'd ask or maybe there already was a setting I was missing.

1 year ago

SGTools is on maintenance mode, that means is feature-frozen and only bug fixing is done.

1 year ago

How to open site?its says
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.

1 year ago

Hey uvbfgwuogfvu,

assuming you are from Russia, SGTools is not usable by Russian users.

See https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/S50wlON
Better: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/7bROl8t

1 year ago

Trying to get the real cv sent of someone with no GAs sent give a 500 error page. Might want to return an empty page with a value of 0 instead. I also wonder what that means for rules that use that value. Does it give an error? And if not, do calculations that end up doing something like won/sent crash due to it being a divide by 0?

1 year ago

Should be working again. It was not affecting calculations, don't worry

1 year ago

1 year ago

Added to the whitelist

1 year ago

the giveaway dashboard is throwing up 500 errors: Looks like we're having some server issues.
Go back to the previous page and try again. If you think something is broken, report a problem.

1 year ago

+1
me too

1 year ago

Should be working again

1 year ago

I have a non activated win for rOt 2 https://www.sgtools.info/nonactivated/Zampone

The publisher revoked the keys and the game is marked as not recieved.

What can I do to fix this?

View attached image.
1 year ago

1 year ago

Hi
Ive been having issues with entering giveaways via the site. I dont see any 'Enter Giveaway' or 'Get giveaway Link'. Even-though the rules are no issue. I have try a different browser, turned off all extension. Still the issue persists. Even tried mobile browser. same issue.

I have logged in via steam from the site as well. But still this is what I see.

View attached image.
1 year ago

If you check your screenshot, there is a big button "Sign in through STEAM" where the button that you seek should be located.

You need to login to be able to use that functionality, that's why there is the login button in the place of the other buttons.

1 year ago

Hey Im not sure what happened on the backend but I have checked again. And now the Link button is appearing. Problem solved!!
Yesterday I was signed as well...but that link button was not appearing for some reason. With or without extensions....
Today even with all my extensions enabled, I have no issues.

1 year ago

How do I make multiple custom rules in sgtools menu?

1 year ago

1 year ago

1 year ago

1 year ago

same thing for me (Half-Past Impossible), the game is on my account and it hasn't been revoked or deleted, yet it shows on sgtools as inactivated...

1 year ago

Added to the whitelist!

1 year ago

i've had at least two instances today of giveaway winners having other games they've won in the last week (marked as received and everything) flagged as not activated. i've manually checked their Steam accounts, and these games aren't profile-limited. can you help me understand what's going on here, or another way to verify if they've activated their previous wins?

1 year ago

False positive:
Train Simulator: South London Network Route Add-On

1 year ago

Added to the whitelist, thanks!

1 year ago

I've had this thing removed from my Steam account : https://store.steampowered.com/app/1134150/X_Wars_Deluxe/
This triggered the unactivated issue on SG Tools. What's the procedure for it, is it added to some exception list, or should i simply ask for a deletion of the giveaway ? Thanks !

1 year ago

You will have to sort that out with Steamgifts staff. Whitelists are for games that are no longer reported by the steam api because they have been removed or banned.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

I went to check about this as i had no answer from the giveaway creator (i asked if this GA could be removed). I couldn't find the GA anymore, so i guess it was deleted. Thing is, SGTools still sees this game as unactivated, even after synchronizing both on SG and SGTools. Am i missing something ?

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.