I stumbled upon this, and found it a bit interesting, thought I would share. Also recognized a few SG users in there :) The top user has over 25k games, and apparently around 11k games is needed to be one of the top 100 in the world:
https://steamladder.com/ladder/games/

Nothing that I'll ever get near myself (quite happy with my library, and will probably add somewhere between 10-30 games/year as more interesting games are released), but maybe some of you are working hard to get on that list?

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Wow, and I thought my library was full! I sell Steam cards so I can afford games so I bought a lot of terrible dollar bundles. Though if I win a game, I make a point of playing it and giving it a fair chance, I have not won any games here yet, but I've won previously on reddit.

5 years ago

154 in the world, not bad!!!

5 years ago

Wow. I'm not even sure if I wanted to know how obsessed I am.
№11 in Ukraine T_T

5 years ago*

168 of my country, good enough.

5 years ago

World Rank #509 (0.2%)
Region Rank #114 (0.4%)
Country Rank #87 (0.4%)

Rookie numbers. Could actually get those up if there was a simple way to redeem all that bundle crap I've been letting pile up.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

im still the 5th account from my country with the most games.

5 years ago

Not even in the top 45k, feels good man! Country rank >2,5k haha. I'm not a gamer. <3

5 years ago

It's like you're not even trying... ;)

5 years ago

Well, I would be in the top 20 in my country.

5 years ago

That list if complete nonseless. It counts every game even the f2p and demos. I have 8k games but on this site 9k+ -.-

5 years ago

Definitely true, I added every free license on Steam to my account over the past months, and now it thinks I have over 11k games ¯\

5 years ago

Do they also account for newly private profiles? i.e. users who have more games, but are hidden?

5 years ago

If someone has a private profile, they won't show up on the list (or won't get updated anymore, if they were once a public profile that got indexed).

You can also keep a public steam profile, but choose to hide your profile on the steamladder site

5 years ago

I added every free license on Steam to my account over the past months

hehe yes I do the same just because of the DLC giveaways for these f2p games.

5 years ago

Those stats are incomplete. I looked at the oldest Steam accounts for my country, which range between 2003-2009, but I've made my account in 2006 and yet I'm not on the list.

5 years ago

I think the list only includes people who registered on the site, or who were manually loaded by a member of the site.If you have never used the site before, it will take some time (hours) to appear. Now I see you are on the list, number 48 in Romania for Account Age.

5 years ago

I consider this to be more accurate? :P

5 years ago

I believe you are right.

5 years ago

Out of all my games there is like 10 i don't care for. No idea why people collect shitty games just to have more of em. But it's up to them i guess.

5 years ago

World Rank #367 (0.2%)
Region Rank #170 (0.2%)
Country Rank #2 (0.1%) <- ew!!

5 years ago

wow, 7th in my country? what magic is this?

5 years ago

well, I'm on no list. ever. 😎

View attached image.
5 years ago

1,193 Games (42 more than Steam says I own)
World Rank #9,432 (4.2%)
Region Rank #1,183 (3.7%)
Country Rank #836 (3.6%)

Oh yeah!

5 years ago

The 250 Steam Ladder users with the most owned games

5 years ago

#120 Worldwide
#21 in North America
#5 in Canada

Now I'm having trouble deciding if I should be proud of it or throw myself under a bus.

5 years ago

no pls

View attached image.
5 years ago

World Rank #1,240 (0.6%)
Region Rank #184 (0.6%)
Country Rank #123 (0.5%)

5 years ago

World Rank #3,965 (1.8%)
Region Rank #1,793 (1.8%)
Country Rank #15 (2.2%)

Impressive, considering the tiny amount of funds I spend on games. Not so impressive is the ridiculous amount of trash in my library. :D

5 years ago

You need to specify your country on your Steam Profile on steamcommunity.com. Go to your Steam Profile, click on Edit Profile and fill in the empty fields. You dont need to specify a place.

Those data might be non-legit... Not all the people providing their country, also some of them using Uganda just for fun

ps. World Rank #2,429 (1.1%)

5 years ago

I'm number 21 in games list in my country, kinda proud :D

5 years ago

i wonder if a steam client having games in the dozens of thousands takes a lot of time to load due to the library, and if it takes much more time to load the library page itself

5 years ago

Yes it does. :( I find it's faster to go to the store page to install/launch games.

5 years ago

I once had a giveaway that ended with the winner being the proud owner of 7000+ games (look for him on my SG giveaway winners-list; if you think I'm lying)
On his Steam Profile, I could not see his games list, to check if he already owned the game I was giving away -- he had 7k games after all.

I had to go to a Steam account calculator, and manually checked if he owned my giveaway game. OOOOOH

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.