http://store.steampowered.com/app/209080/

A highly rated. multiplayer ship-on-ship game that requires high amounts of teamwork. I recommend grabbing this one if you want a game you can play with some friends. Heck, grab a 4-pack and become everyone's favorite friend!

9 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Murderous Ship Fights

View Results
Hell Yeah Pewpewpew
Naw Man, I'm a Pacifist
Generic Potato

They really seem to want to boost the playerbase this time. Saw quite few youtubers getting paid to promote it as well.

9 years ago

They did it in the past as well, the paid promotion stuff. I honestly don't get why the game is not more popular, it's a solid game.

9 years ago

I loved it... but it was a bit too repetitive for me so i quit after 10 hours (that was some years ago so it could have changed).

9 years ago

I don't know really, i picked it up last year and played it for about 3 hours. I gave it up back then because, after 3 years of LoL, i just can't put up with people's shit in MOBAs anymore and sadly my friends did not want to give it a chance. If the crowd would have been more fun and had less leavers/trolls i would have probably kept going for longer back then, but when no one wants to pilot the damn ships and when you do try to pilot one all you get is people bitching about your piloting there's not really much incentive for me to keep going. The game itself did seem very solid tho and watching the sponsored matches from people like TB almost makes me want to give it another shot.

9 years ago

Ah, didn't know that. I personally don't wanna play it simply because I don't feel like I have the time to invest in learning yet another online game.

9 years ago

Same here, i just don't really play online games that much anymore and when i do i'd rather play something with a more persistent setting, like an MMORPG, where i feel an actual sense of progress.

9 years ago

The 4-pack was $4.49 during the winter sale. I've thought about getting it. It looks like a cool game, but the player base is quite small. I also have a ton of other MP games that have lots of players, and I still don't find the time to do much MP these days.

9 years ago

this game just appears in practically every bundle. So for that money you can buy more than just 4 copies.

9 years ago

One of my favorite games on steam, if I play with friends. I haven't played it very much though because it takes really long to find players to play with.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.