Looks really great from the presentation video and has a fairly low funding goal so it's not a completely from scratch project. Fans of MoO2 would definately like it.

link

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Flip the [] and () around.

1 decade ago

Looks really interesting! Only $10 to get a digital copy once released in december next year. Only thing that worries me is that $50 tier that gives you all future DLCs to the game, which makes me think there'll be quite alot of those things.

1 decade ago

I'm not usually fond of turn-based games... But this one looks pretty nifty.

1 decade ago

Way ahead of ya, I backed this a few days ago :D Really looks promising.

1 decade ago

Im a big 4x fan but..This looks like it going too provide nothing new too the genre. Let alone a quality visual aspect that is common in newer 4x games.

1 decade ago

I'm crazy about turn-based games. I would definitely pledge $100 to this game if had the money now. Sadly it won't be until the beginning of November until I would have the money.

1 decade ago

man i loved MoO2, i´ll have an eye on that one

1 decade ago

I love how they claim they are passionate about astronomy and then say the Earth is 4.5 billion years old. If they were as passionate as they say you'd think they'd know the Earth is only 6,000 years old. No idea where they got that 4.5 billion number from.

1 decade ago

Thats funny..I was pretty sure humans only came too start forming civilizations 12000 years ago. I would love too know how we did that without the Earth.

1 decade ago

You, sir, fail to grasp irony. Cheers.

1 decade ago

I fail too see how one can abstract "irony" from that. So you sir, fail too apply the sense of irony effectively.

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

You'd better buy an astromony book and learn something!

1 decade ago

Looks like creationism.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Ullandon.