Hello, let me start by saying how much I do enjoy this community.

I believe this is my first post here, on the steamgifts discussions, and I think I should find a theme. I've seen so many interesting themes, some of the most popular are the cakedays, be it for the individual, for the steam account, for friends or for many other celebrations, just as well as getting something new, like a job, a school, a new rig, sometimes even the losing something, like a job, the student status (by graduating hopefully) etc. Sometimes to show gratitude for winning something here, sometimes to promote something or someone...and so many of a times without any reason, just because. Not to mention so many puzzles, quizzes and trains.

So I decided to find a good reason to celebrate too here, by making a giveaway of course, for something I haven't really seen around (and maybe that is because I started being a bit more active around the discussions for just like a month and a bit). My cakeday has passed recently and I think I might reach some round numbers soon here and there worthy of celebration, but, for now I will choose the fact that I tried. Yeah, let us all celebrate the fact that we at least tried, because without trying we wouldn't be able to have a chance to win, so trying is the fundamental action we all do here, so today, I just hit the milestone of 10.000 tries, 10k giveaway entries, 10 thousand attempts to win something, and sure, I did not win every time, but all in all, I did not despair, the thrill of trying and the hope of winning keeps us all going, even if sometimes it does demoralize us and quitting seems like such and easy and desirable option, we need to keep on going and trying, because sooner or later, we'll win, we'll achieve our goals and prosper (and this does not only apply to giveaways). Impromptu motivational speech over.

In closing I will have this short train and a poll, I heard some of you like them and others not so much, hopefully you will enjoy this modest gib with this simple formatting. Feel free to check your own total entries like I did https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaways/entered .

View attached image.
7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How many giveaways have you joined on SteamGifts so far?

View Results
Under 100
Under 1000
Under 5000
Around 7500
OVER 9000!!!
You made this poll under the facade of statistical curiosity, but in fact you just wanted to include an over 5 years old meme and now this self-awareness option. Disguising.
50k-100k or MORE

People usually like to reserve this place, not really sure why.

7 years ago

cause reasons
potato

Displaying 1 to 50 of 22,803 results

7 years ago

Some people don't know that the OP can be edited, some do it just because almost everyone do it and some because they want to self-bump and they don't want to mess up the discussion with it. Also someone thinks that it's better to have one event or anything in many posts instead of one big.

7 years ago

oh, solid points, thank you, I initially thought from other examples it would be used for people to post bumps just there to be better organized, but I didn't really specify anyone to bump in particular or anything, so I posted it just out of tradition. Thank you for the explanations.

7 years ago

Reminder Bump

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

7 years ago

Here's a secret people are suggestion around here and which I followed myself: I've won only around 30-40 giveaways in 3 years until last month when I actually started checking the Discussions for various gibs with trains and puzzles etc. and by joining small groups, just generally being more active socially, that way I managed to probably win in 1-2 months what I have won in 3 years.

7 years ago

Bump!

Displaying 1 to 50 of 12,852 results

7 years ago

It would seem we are more alike than I initially thought.

7 years ago

1542 entries: 11 wins, 3 of them are from public rest are WL/group/invite only giveaways.

Thanks for the train and I loved your theme :)

7 years ago

glad to hear that ^_^

7 years ago

I am guilty of in the far past before of joining tons of giveaways(burning all my points), was skeptical of the site first. :$

Mine : Displaying 1 to 50 of 2,271 results

7 years ago

we all are, but, I suppose this site has gained our trust

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

7 years ago

And yet those clicks are nothing compared to all those clicks we did in games! ;)
13,849 entries here

7 years ago

Congratulations for your enters.
I think i'm going to beat you pretty soon hahaha.
8630 Entries
BUMP

7 years ago

keep up the good work, you're getting there!

7 years ago

Entered so far: 7810 (only this number in 3 years, no more GAs to enter)
another number...
Blacklisted: 9000
another number...
Actually: Displaying 1 to 19 games, 15 of them entered (1h-2weeks), other 4 are calling out here, i do not trust to creators

7 years ago*

wow, those numbers

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

10 640 here ^^