https://shop.oculus.com/en-us/cart/

Good news is, they don't use our beloved $1=€1, as Europe get's it for €700. And that's still without shipping.

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I remember when I was at some Google hackathon and I could try their Glass project. It was so damn shitty and I learned what it means to use a first technology of its kind. I expect it to be similar with VR head mounted displays - people being all hyped up and then being disappointed when it actually releases. BUT at least Google Glass is still not As we all agree in our software development company, the true testing begins with release. I will surely wait at least several months, if not years until this technology becomes more common and has more competition rather than Oculus being the unique brand.

8 years ago

They're not looking to sell a million of these things and consumer electronics at launch are a shaky thing to spend money on anyway.

In a few years, they'll have the Oculus 3 or 4 and things will be much more reliable and affordable. I can wait.

8 years ago

I guess I'm the only PC gamer in the world that's not remotely interested in this technology... not when they announced it... nor now. I'm not saying it's not the future, it's just that I like my games on the screen that ends... and has edges that separate it from the real world.

8 years ago

Sony announced their VR will be released in october & cost about $400. GG WP

8 years ago

Yup, I've even made a thread about that :P

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.