Shape your own student wizard in this cozy character editor of Spells & Secret. Dive into a treasure trove of customization choices and get your character ready for the wizard Academy of Greifenstein.

Fill out the Goolge Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScV3OVkVUJCzbLtdZOm_80yFtaNKPLzr87vT4ATVnZTL7g8ig/viewform) and you will receive Spells & Secrets Character Editor as a Steamkey. There will be an additional 100 Steamkeys of the main game. The keys for the games will be sent on October 26th to the email address given in the form.

7 months ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Just a typo in the questionnaire:
Englisch is written in German :)

7 months ago

• "Italy" instead of Italian.

Thank you for sharing though, OP! (not sure to have understood if OP is on the dev team or just a regular user sharing a deal; though I'd assume the former based on the SG profile stats)

7 months ago

not going to take a key since it will most likely just never get the time to be used but good luck

7 months ago

For those that are interested in what game this is.. Spells & Secrets

Character Creator

7 months ago*

So we are receiving DLC?
I am confused because if I can't play the game how does the character editor works?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2114580/Spells__Secrets__Character_Creator/

7 months ago

Also if it is going to be free giving it's keys might get some negetaive reaction from people.

The release is getting closer but SURPRISE not only Spells & Secret is releasing soon.
In a few weeks we will release our unique character creator as a free version here on Steam.

7 months ago

I'm assuming we can use the characters from the character creator in the main game? I filled out the form as I wouldn't mind trying it out, and the main game is up my alley.

7 months ago*

Got the key for the character creator but not for the game.

7 months ago

The character creator is labeled as free to play on the Steam store, so people are getting a free key for a free app in exchange for their email address? Doesn't sound like a great 'deal' 🤔

7 months ago

So this is a pre-release key for a free program, so you can build your character for the proper, buy-to-play game?
If so, it's still a +1 for those who care

7 months ago

not sure about pre-release, because "The keys will be sent to all on Thursday 26 October."

7 months ago

I just went by the title, but if it doesn't even give earlier access to the builder then it has even less point. Weird, but not the weirdest I've seen

7 months ago

Looks to me like what happened with Disney Dreamlight Valley, they also launched a character creator shortly before the game.

7 months ago

I have a similar idea in mind, but the character creator already has a free to play tag to it. If it's free to play, then the key GA is juat a +1, no actual value, while the promotion is good for collection of email addresses.

7 months ago

There will be an additional 100 Steamkeys of the main game.

They're not just collecting email addresses for the heck of it.

7 months ago

k

7 months ago

Please change the email field to free input, as I don't want to disclose my Gmail. Thank you!

7 months ago

wait, so were getting key for free 'game'? which is not a game, but a character creator only?

LOL

7 months ago

How is this thread different from the ones closed by support?
https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/A50keA4

7 months ago

this thread was posted in "Game Showcase", which is perfectly fine, but it was close because it was the 2nd thread on the same topic

7 months ago

I read it another way.
"And as it was mentioned 3rd party giveaways are not allowed"

7 months ago

I see it same way, you aren't alone.

7 months ago

and what happend with that game?
1 year and still not on steam
got people keys? were able to play?

but aren*t they different games? so different topic? and also 1 Year between.

7 months ago

I have seen this game before. Filled the form because I want a chance to get the game, looks cute.

7 months ago

thanks

7 months ago

Just got the key for the editor. No key for the game though, guess I wasn't among the few lucky ones.

7 months ago

So, I am a little confused. I got the key for the character creator, which was promised. The key for the full game was just a small chance of winning, and I wasn't lucky enough to get it, which is fine too. But here's my question: why did they give keys to the character creator if it is going to be free anyways?

7 months ago

(i noticed, however, that the key added a game to my collector's badge, so maybe that's why?)

7 months ago

I'm guessing early access to the creator (it's not out on Steam yet), and a free way to harvest emails.

7 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 months ago.

7 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

5 months ago

Closed 1 month ago by FateOfOne.