BundleBash (Jul) 2024

15 Jul 2024 - 19 Jul 2024

Fanatical announcement (Twitter / X)
Fanatical announcement (instagram)

Coupons:

Get the latest Fanatical coupons

You'll receive a 5% coupon on your next order with every bundle purchase.

You can use the coupons available via the Student discount.

📆 Friday Jul 19th

Launch Bundle SG Barter.vg Start / End USD EUR GBP Notes
1 Build Your Own FPS Bundle - Bundlebash SG Barter.vg 19 Jul - 23 Aug $4.99 / $7.99 / $9.99 €4.99 / €7.99 / €9.99 £4.99 / £7.99 / £9.99 New bundle. Pick 3/5/7

📆 Thursday Jul 18th

1 Build Your Own Card & Tabletop Bundle SG Barter.vg 18 Jul - 22 Aug $4.99 / $7.99 / $9.99 €4.99 / €7.99 / €9.99 £4.99 / £7.99 / £9.99 New bundle. Pick 3/5/7

📆 Wednesday Jul 17th

1 Build Your Own Platformania Bundle SG Barter.vg 17 Jul - 31 Aug $4.99 / $7.99 / $9.99 €4.99 / €7.99 / €9.99 £4.99 / £7.99 / £9.99 New bundle. Pick 3/5/7

📆 Tuesday Jul 16th

1 Build Your Own Empire Bundle SG Barter.vg 16 Jul - 20 Aug $4.99 / $7.99 / $9.99 €4.90 / €7.99 / €9.99 £4.99 / £7.99 / £9.99 New bundle. Pick 3/5/7

📆 Monday Jul 15th

1 Build Your Own RPG Bundle (Bundle Bash Edition) SG Barter.vg 15 Jul - 18 Aug $4.99 / $6.99 / $9.99 €4.99 / €6.99 / €9.99 £4.99 / £6.99 / £9.99 New bundle. Pick 3/5/8

One Fanatical day starts at 15.00 UTC.

Archive of all similar events

View attached image.
1 month ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

With three BundleFest events per year, and another BundleFestive in December, do we really need a fifth one?

View Results
Yes, keep them going! I love bundle events.
What's the difference between a BundleFest and a BundleBash? Just that one 1-2 days of BundleFest they release two bundles instead of one, while during BundleBash there's only one bundle release per day?
No, these are just marketing strategies from which only Fanatical benefits. I bet it will be another event full of repeated or expensive bundles.

so far so pass but thanks as always Lily

1 month ago

Very innovative to offer us more opportunities to buy their rebundled/mystery stuff.

1 month ago

Bundle Bash is confirmed to not have a bento bundle to >> source

cries in being a bento bundle lover

1 month ago

😐 😒 😡

My emotions in sequence.

1 month ago

Bummer. I was hoping to finally get River City Girls 2 at a decent price.

1 month ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

1 month ago

Pretty cheap start but nothing for me in the bundle. Waiting for the next ones.
Thanks for keeping us informed Lilly and as always during a festbash... breeeeeaaaaaathe.

1 month ago

"trust us — it's different"

1 month ago

Arigato for the post. Where did they say the end date of the current bundle, though?

Also, anyone have opinions on the various games with lots of DLC in the RPG bundle? I am debating whether the complete versions are worth buying.

1 month ago

Not to be a smartass but it entirely depends on what games) you're talking about, and obviously, how much you'll end up liking the base game

1 month ago

I was mainly talking about games like The Ascent, Warhammer Chaosbane, and Moonlighter. I think I own the base game for some from other bundles, so if the DLC is not that interesting/good I will safely skip. Plan to play The Ascent some time in multiplayer/coop, so that one in particular is one I’d like to hear more opinions of.

1 month ago

The end date isn't usually visible until ~2 weeks before the deadline. I grab it from the API when the bundle launches, but it happens often enough that they extend them and this changes.

1 month ago

another pass for me (day 2) not worth the money again (for me anyway)

1 month ago*

This bundle bash makes me want to bash my desk

1 month ago

https://i.imgur.com/fkwCFfs.png
So this is next bundle I guess. I like that all of them are around 1€ per game, mostly rebundled titles, but still, for this price they are fine (besides Empire one, which was maybe too small)

1 month ago

Hopefully the last day has something good. They usually start out with a Killer bundle or something but they used to end with a good bundle. One can hope..

1 month ago

Last few Bundlefests they ended with Prestige Collection (one of their worst series), so i wouldnt keep my hopes up. :P But seems this "Bundle Bash" is supposed to be "smaller", so maybe they have other plans for it too? So far these were random, cheap bundles.

1 month ago

So I assume all of them will be 3 for €5 style BYO bundles. Here hoping there will be an FPS edition.

1 month ago

I don't buy almost any of their bundles anymore because there's always just one thing I want. Kinda nice that they are doing these by genre because now there's a few together that I want.

1 month ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.