All requests to join the group without commenting will be automatically denied!

Steamgifts page
Steam group
In all honesty, my main purpose for this group is to share games I'm excited about or that I enjoy with people who will appreciate the games. I've listed the requirements below, and rules are listed on the group page so please read before requesting entrance.

• To be considered for entry you must be level 4 or higher unless you can provide a good reason for entrance below that level.
  • You must be actively playing steam games, with at least 8 hours of play time in the last two weeks.
  • Your amount of wins should be equal to or below your amount of created giveaways.
  • If your application is for any reason rejected, you'll be given the reason why and the opportunity to explain why you would like to be part of this group.
5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

We'll be happy to have you!

5 years ago

Hey :3
I'm only level 1 now and that's probably not going to change soon, due to some money problems and I'm very lucky to have a wonderful girlfriend that has probably sponsored half of my steam profile. (it's insane!)
So I am almost already certain it won't really be an option for me to join, but that's okay.
I really just wanted to say that I love the concept of this group and it makes me really happy that people will genuinely place nice comments :D
So yeah I really just wanted to say that I love this and I'm grateful for awesome people like you.
(btw please don't read this as some sort of desperate message, I really just wanted to leave a nice message :D)

5 years ago

If you would like to join for the community aspects I will work with you. Feel free to add me on Steam if you'd like to work something out :)

5 years ago

That would be awesome!

5 years ago

If possible, I'd like to join :)

5 years ago

I think we can make that happen :) Go ahead and send the request.

5 years ago

I'd love to join. Still have a big inventory to do GAs and I'd rather give them to people who play than to people who idle or just are entering to +1

5 years ago

Currently on a vacation so you wont find the necessary hours on my Steam profile ATM.

5 years ago

Approved, go ahead and send a request.

5 years ago

I would like to join ;)

5 years ago

Unfortunately I can't approve you at this time due to lack of play hours.

5 years ago

I'd like to give it a try..
I guess staying polite shouldn't pose a problem ^-^
Just have to keep an eye on staying active with comments/discussions... ^^
Playtime during the last 2 weeks currently is low since I'm playing a lot of "Escape from Tarkov" again recently

5 years ago

You're in :)

5 years ago

Perhaps I can join as well? :D

5 years ago

Go ahead and send a request.

5 years ago

Would love to be in :)

5 years ago

You're in :) Send a request.

5 years ago

Hi!
Been actively searching for some possible Steam groups of interest, and yeah, I think this could be a fit..
Chatting, discussing games, sounds nice to me!
I'd think I love to join, thanks for the opportunity :)

5 years ago

Hopefully this group fits your needs :) Send a request.

5 years ago

At this point I will not be looking at any further requests. The topic will be closed as soon as I've finished reviewing current ones.

5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago by Magsidian.