Looks like humble choice is coming soon. Anyway is the only Yakuza you cant get the preorder items anymore.

1 day ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Hopefully you are right. Want to try this game but don't feel like paying that much.

1 day ago

By the time I'll be done with the Yakuzas I own, hopefully HB will have the next...few :D

1 day ago

Pretty sure they'll be on discount again soon when the series gets released. I payed full price only for Ishin and got all other yakuza games for like 4-9 euro.

1 day ago

Not so soon. Dragon just came after 3.5 years and Yakuza 5 and 6 were never bundled before So they will be next. Ishin will come probably in 2027 or 2028.

1 day ago

glances at Yakuzas 0 sale ... why does the discount keep getting smaller :/

1 day ago

This is probably cuz it is the most popular work in the series. Not all games become cheaper over time. Looking at Steam's recent sale trends, there are cases where the discount rate is lower than before and sales are still high. Determining the discount rate is entirely at the discretion of the publisher and game creator.

1 day ago

the thing is... 0 is the starting point for the series, your blocking us cheap gamers from trying the game as we are unsure of it and just want a good price to get in on.

better to make 0 super cheap so people who are interested in the series to try it and buy the rest at a higher price.

1 day ago

This maybe because it is a relatively new game compared to Yakuza series 1-5 that were previously released on consoles. Well, there's also a way to wait for a cheap bundle or for the price to go down again.

1 day ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.