2 hours ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Wow, what a deal! I love the first part (thanks to Chris76de again for gifting me the game a few months ago), this is a no-brainer instant buy.....

2 hours ago

Thanks for sharing, the bundle is incredibly cheap for all 3 games.

2 hours ago

Do you mind re-imagining your thread as "Halloween sale"? Cause I have some couple finds this sale I'd want to share, but I'm kinda hesitant to create separate thread?

2 hours ago*

I'd make a separate one. This is a special deal and probably unintended at least for the bundle.

2 hours ago

Thanks for the info, but I don't want to edit this post to "Halloween Sale"... There are too much good deals currently. (You can use ggdeals to filter them.)

1 hour ago

okaaay!

1 hour ago

Just wanted to post this. If you're interested in the bundle, buy it quick, it looks like an unintended combination of discounts.

2 hours ago

I paid 1,58€ (owning Oxenfree 1 & Afterparty), deal of the month! 😎

2 hours ago

Bought at this price as well, so I expect this to be in the next month HB 🙃

2 hours ago

Well, if it's in Choice next month, this game will make a good giveaway!

2 hours ago

🥳

2 hours ago

Same. ^^

1 hour ago

Same, OST isn't super important to me, and 2€ is a good price, but I won't block some more savings coming my way :3

2 minutes ago

It costed me just $0.42 because I had everything else in the bundle, couldn't buy it on its own tho so I just added that other cheap bundle for The Quarry (had been thinking about that one for a few days) and the purchase went through.

Thanks for the info!

1 hour ago

This is absolutely crazy, I've never bought something so fast! I really loved the first Oxenfree, the atmosphere and dialogue were like this perfect blend of cozily spooky and mysterious! Thank you :)

1 hour ago

Any other good deals?

1 hour ago

my dyslexic ass, wait... thats not free

1 hour ago

Great deal! I really enjoyed the first Oxenfree, so I'll probably get at least Oxenfree II.
Anybody want to share their experience with Afterparty? I see it leans more towards comedy than thriller, so not sure if it's for me...

56 minutes ago

Owning Oxenfree I, the bundle with Afterparty is very very cheap also.

53 minutes ago

Nice deal, I would definitely buy if they didn't stupidly raise the base price in June (in my region). Oh well, another time maybe.

14 minutes ago

Hm, I also liked Oxenfree! Thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll splurge and chip in 50 cents for Afterparty. Not super sure about it, but I've been kinda liking these kind of games for evenings.

Wish I could do that bundle and chip Afterparty into Steamgifts though. Looks like Steam doesn't like doing that for 'complete the bundles'.

1 minute ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.