Discount will end on October 31.

2 hours ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it worth it for you?

View Results
Yes
No
Already own it

I love rally racing games and I'm still playing this once in a while to try and complete more of it, but I got bored quick. I really enjoy career mode and the career mode in this game sucks. I was really excited to play it after seeing all the praise of it supposedly being the best game in the series, but was very disappointing when I realized how basic the career mode is. I enjoyed Dirt 3, Dirt Rally, and Dirt 4 much more.

2 hours ago*

Oh my god, finally found someone else that enjoyed 1 more than 2, i thought i was going crazy lol. Preach brother

23 minutes ago

The same thing happened to me with Project Cars. I was excited because it's supposed to be such a great game and I wanted to play it for a long time, but after installing, I learned that there is almost no career mode. You can't even buy or upgrade cars.

I use a wheel and pedals and obviously enjoy driving, but it quickly feels pointless and gets boring. I feel like I strive to drive better and have more fun when you win money from doing good in races and try not to damage your car so that you don't have to spend as much to repair it. Then you can use that money to buy better vehicles or get upgrades. The feeling of progression working your way through career mode is what really makes these games good for me.

2 minutes ago

heard its difficult but imma give it a shot. i'm kinda stoked to check it out in vr too

1 hour ago

The number of DLC to purchase (44) is very confusing, in my opinion. I personally have a fad, and I don't play games if I don't have all the extras.

1 hour ago

There is a 85% OFF GOTY edition with all seasons.

1 hour ago

Thx! Great deal.

1 hour ago

I bought GOTY edition for 5.99€ which is a even better deal.

1 hour ago

Empty space required : 100 GB
Whoah ... ok.

12 minutes ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.