No idea how long this deal has been up or will last but just saw it and bought so can confirm working as of 5 minutes ago. No amazon Black Friday thread this year...

LINK

Edit = Link added and tax total removed for varied tax rates

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

cant find it

link?

8 years ago

Tax will vary.

8 years ago

Thanks for the reminder. always forget that. Funny my brother is a dev and Steam charges him tax but doesn't charge me tax, never been able to figure that one out (same original zip). But Amazon tax varies by zip as do most.

8 years ago

I used TunnelBear and a Borderlinx address to try to buy Grow Home but Amazon immediately cancelled all my orders lol.
If anyone knows some way to buy from the US Amazon please tell

8 years ago

Beats me, I think these security measures might be a recent thing for new accounts only..

I've had 2 accounts on there, first one I gave my address as a Mcdonalds in Chicago. That was about 2 years ago now and I set up a new email account that I only used for that. As I used it so rarely I ended up forgetting my password on Amazon and even the email address so I couldn't reset.

Second account I've had about a year and use a fake address that doesn't even exist.

Never used VPN on either account from the UK. I just log in and pay with Paypal. Got FFXIII from there yesterday for $4.80, quite a few of the FF games are on sale.

8 years ago*

Have they did anything to improve it over the original PSX release of it?

Because last time I tried it, It ended up looking and paying better using a PSX emulator and the PSX discs than actually using the PC port.

8 years ago

It's also available at Newegg.com for $3.60 ($3.06 with 15% code EMCKKNT58):
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832166150&cm_re=final_fantasy_vii-_-32-166-150-_-Product

The EMCKKNT58 code works only once per account, so if you will be buying other games it's best to put them all in the same order. Newegg also has several other Final Fantasy games going with nice discounts... I'm considering picking up FFXIII 1 & 2 bundle as I've not played them before. Any impressions?

8 years ago

FF 13 is also on sale on Amazon for 4.80$

8 years ago

Yes! Achievements for a game I've already played way too much :D Not sarcasm at all I'm actually pretty psyched, Thanks OP!

8 years ago

so tempting will any of these be cheaper or same price winter sale anywhere you think?

8 years ago

Thank you. I picked up the revamped FFIV (which is the same story as FFII on the SNES) for pretty cheap.

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.