$8 for 373 items (no steam keys)
searchable/sortable list: https://randombundlegame.com/?bundles=prb24

1 week ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for this^^^

1 week ago

Great value bundle for a great cause!
If anyone's not sure where to start with this bundle since it has so many items, some of the more noteworthy games are A Short Hike, ZeroRanger, Coffee Talk, Spring Falls, A Monster's Expedition, Fatum Betula, Lucah, Bleed 2, and many many hidden gems

1 week ago*

You had me at A Short Hike! :D

1 week ago

A couple of other noteworthy games:
Kandria
Legend of Hand

1 week ago

Ohh I hadn't heard about those yet, I'll have to check them out! Thanks :)

1 week ago

Here is a list of the games that are also on Steam, sorted by their Steam score:
https://randombundlegame.com/?bundles=prb24&price=paid&steam=true&sort=steam

But remember, no Steam keys are provided! And there are a lot more games included which aren't on Steam.

1 week ago*

Thanks info.

1 week ago

You've lost me at a great cause.

1 week ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 week ago.

1 week ago

Stop derailing the topic. Take the time to familiarize yourself with the site's rules as outlined in the FAQ and Guidelines.

Please remove your comment.

Thanks.

1 week ago

So are basically political threads now against the rules, and in a way this will always antoginize one side and going oh why should we support them "terrorists"?, it's just waiting on more derailing from other people.
Vice versa if you did one charity thing for Israel (who also lost it's people).

Is this a deal and charity thing? Yes, but a very touchy political one, and considering many previous political topics (hence why they are against the rules now) i put all my money on it that it will just derail even further, let them tilme tell.

1 week ago*

This is a discussion about a current deal and this is the deal section of the discussions. Derailing that into a political discussion is out of place - users need to keep the discussion about the deal, the bundle's contends instead. So the warning and request to remove their content is about derailing this topic.
Hopefully not - nobody would gain anything from it by doing so.

1 week ago

Does wish to know how this deal work is not a deal discussion?

1 week ago

Sarcastic replies like this won't help you. Either remove your comment as requested or we have no other option but to handle the situation differently.

1 week ago

Sarcastic responses? I didn't even think about it. Okay, if you refuse to explain to community members why they do have to delete their comments, I will delete without receiving an explanation. I will also write to support about your behavior.

1 week ago*

My request to you in my original reply explains why you needed to remove it: Derailing a topic.
Additionally another user has provided additional information.

Thanks for removing the comment.

1 week ago

I disagree with this explanation. Comment was deleted, tiket was sent to support. Good day.

1 week ago

You are free to disagree - not to infringe on the rules. Thanks for the ticket.

1 week ago

Please clarify which rules from FAQ or Guidelines my comment violates?

1 week ago

Rule 20 under User Content.

Military conflicts. Military conflicts that are causing a hostile and divisive environment throughout our community at a scale that makes other methods of moderation ineffective or infeasible. At the moment we will be closing discussions and potentially removing comments pertaining to...

Israel-Hamas war
Russia-Ukraine war
1 week ago

Please clarify, where are any word about Israel-Hamas war in my comment?

1 week ago

thanks

1 week ago

Yo! Thanks so much for this! I love itch.io indie games! And at such a good price too!

1 week ago

They also have TTRPG, Assets, some Light novels, managin programs/TTRPG programs, zines and stuff like that. IT REALLY WORTHY...ANd TTRPGS ARE GOOD

1 week ago

I will always read this as "TiTTY Rpg's" also do you recommend any in particular from here?

1 week ago

Mhhhm i don't see some games known for me but these two seems interesting and journaling games are always an interesting experience:
https://byodinsbeardrpg.itch.io/runecairn-wardensaga
https://sandroad.itch.io/steel-hearts
Also Geekomancy seems like a promising book too.

1 week ago

I'll check them out thank you :)

1 week ago

唷!非常感谢!

1 week ago

不客气!

1 week ago

Bundle is only a few hours days old and already raised more money than Day of the Devs 2024 bundle, despite not having any Steam keys! Actually, now that I think of it, neither of them have any Steam keys lol

1 week ago*

It's been out for a few days now, not sure why it took so long to be posted here. 👀

Also $8 vs $100 for less needy cause.

1 week ago

Corrected, a few days vs 12 weeks and already raised more money.

1 week ago

You also get many more games for a tenth of the price and it goes to help people in need not to fund parties and game conventions under the pretext of charity. This bundle deserves a lot more attention imo.

1 week ago

More games yes, but mostly shit tbh

1 week ago

why it took so long to be posted here

that's a question for you as much as for anyone else, isn't it?

1 week ago

I would have spent too much time on making a table and trying to curate the best games. Rather leave that honour to others. 🙂

1 week ago

why it took so long to be posted here

sensualshakti takes care of all bundles with Steam keys. IndieGala bundles with DRM free games aren't posted either. Past DRM free itch.io bundles have been posted by several users. Just in case someone could get it wrong.

1 week ago

Day of the Devs isn't a charity, more like a scam.

1 week ago

View attached image.
1 week ago

I'll check the content better, I really tend to forget about what I previously bought from itch

1 week ago

The itch isn't there when there's no game tracking and achievements down. I tried a bit of A Monster's Expedition, pretty fun puzzler. I'll try some more soon then end up forgetting too.

1 week ago

No game tracking and achievements sounds nice!

1 week ago

There are some nice games in this bundle, but my budget is out. Thanks for the news though.

Heroes arise, their courage gleams like stars,
Amidst the chaos, standing bold and brave,
Mighty in spirit, battling through the scars,
Aspiring peace, the innocent to save.
Steel in their hearts, and fire in their quest,
Determined eyes that look beyond the night,
Eagles in flight, towards the mountain's crest,
Luminous beacons, carriers of light.
Enduring struggles that would break the strong,
Never yielding to the tempest's blast,
Daring to dream that right can quell the wrong,
As legends forged in trials that will last.
Embers of hope within the darkness rest,
Silent and sure as dawn ends night's arrest,
Timeless their valor, history's noble guest.

1 week ago

beautiful

2 days ago

A great bundle for $8 and for a great cause too.

1 week ago

$250,000 goal reached! 🥳

1 week ago

Great bundle thanks for sharing the info. I hope all relief fund really reaches Palestinians people without any blockages just like the unhindered relief fund israel is getting from usa and uk.

1 week ago

That radomgamebundle site was really useful thanks, let me work out that there are 302 new items for me, that weren't featured in the other 3 bundles I've bought.
(Also that 158 of the new items are games).

1 week ago

How did you check which are new for you?

1 week ago

You can filter out games that were featured in other bundles. Check the filters on the left. :)

View attached image.
1 week ago

Thanks, this is much better than what I did! I didn't scroll down far enough to see the exclude section.

1 week ago

Awesome, thanks :)

1 week ago

Roughly 120 games in this bundle that are new to me that I didn't buy from previous itch.io bundles. Not bad!

1 week ago

Sounds like a decent deal, been wanting to build my itchi library and support small creators. Never bought from itchi b4 but they have trustworthy transactions right ?

1 week ago

itch is trustworthy but you won't be supporting small creators with this bundle: "all proceeds from the Palestinian Relief indie bundle will be donated to the PCRF (Palestine Children's Relief Fund)."

1 week ago

itch is trustworthy

ya except devs can completely erase their games and you lose what you bought, so nah that's bad

1 week ago

i didn't say devs are trustworthy

1 week ago

when the platform allows such it inherits the dev's untrustworthiness

1 week ago

+1 for this. I did buy the bundle because it has very good value for the price but what Tristar points out is my main itch with itch.io (😬).

1 week ago

6 days ago

This PCRF https://www.charitynavigator.org/ein/931057665
PCRF has held a four-star charity rating since September 2012 from Charity Navigator, an independent evaluator of charities' fiscal management

6 days ago

The only sketchy thing is the source linked above, "NGO Monitor" is well established as propaganda

NGO Monitor has been criticized by academic figures, diplomats, and journalists for allowing its research and conclusions to be driven by politics, for not examining right-wing NGOs, and for spreading misinformation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NGO_Monitor#Reception

6 days ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 week ago.

1 week ago

Лол

1 week ago

Upupupup!

1 week ago

Thanks for the heads up! Itch.io bundles are always great to see.

1 week ago

Nice! 175 games that are not in the previous 2 itch.io bundles I bought. I love itch.io games for when I want something short and low commitment to play (although these bundles sometimes include good longer games as well). I've been entering giveaways for Anodyne for I don't know how long and can't seem to win it, looks like I can stop now! I hope the money makes it safely to those who need it the most.

1 week ago

BUMP

1 week ago

Bump!

Found six games that I'm interested in that weren't in any of the previous charity bundles that I own.
Pretty happy with this haul and with supporting the humanitarian cause. I hope they reach their $500k goal.

Now, back to playing A Monster's Expedition!

View attached image.
1 week ago

Ok guys what am i doing wrong

Windows 10
I bought the bundle when it came out and i can download the zipfiles through the browser, BUT when I use the itch app it doesn't recognise any games from this bundle as being purchased, anyone else seeing this, I prefer to use the app as I can view all the installed games easily

1 week ago

Add the games to a collection and they should pop up to download on the app after a refresh.

1 week ago

Thanks for that

6 days ago

You need to add games to your collection, it's cumbersome but you can do it in bulk with a script named "Activate all Itch.io Bundle downloads" for Tampermonkey.

1 week ago

Well that's just embarrassing, I already have a script installed in tampermonkey for that. I must have done this on a previous bundle and forgotten.
Thanks for the help

6 days ago

I bought this collection and well worth the money already - started my first game from the bundle and it's a turn based game (think advance wars but more simple) - called https://lmg3864.itch.io/attrition - super fun and I would recommend this to anyone who likes this type of game

The game keeps crashing for me tried three games and crashed three times might be my problem or PC but just a heads up

1 week ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.