Comment has been collapsed.

Worth?

View Results
Yep
Nah

Worth it, but I've got too many games to buy it just yet

1 week ago

You won't regret Lex! trust me, just buy the game and dlc and you'll love ^-^ they made a better job than terminator 3 and the sequels >.>' which are awful... so for me T1 and T2, T3 was meh and then Terminator Resistance.
Great Plot twist ^^

1 week ago

Yeah, same.

1 week ago

Definitely! if you love The Terminator 1984 and Terminator 2 Judgment Day 1991, you need to buy this game right now!
it's basically for free :) only 10 bucks, don't forget the DLC
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1755190/Terminator_Resistance_Annihilation_Line/ <3 $14.99 So you'll finish the whole history.
I loved playing this game ^_^ they made an incredible job, they are hardcore fans like myself.
Btw it was released on Netflix Terminator Zero on August 29 ^^ aka Judgment Day pretty cool japanese sci-fi anime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MIcL7-J0LE
If you guys want to watch some good japanese anime I highly recommend it. :)

P.S. Can't wait for https://store.steampowered.com/app/2617340/Terminator_Survivors/

1 week ago

I completely agree with you. It's really a good addition to Terminator 1 and 2, same vibes.

1 week ago

casts vote for this being in Choice tomorrow

1 week ago

+1
I'll wait until tomorrow.

1 week ago

Worth waiting but I kind of doubt it's gonna be in choice. Ready to eat my words.

1 week ago

Despite being wishlisted, not worth it for me while I still have a backlog. At this point I'll just wait for it to turn up in Choice.

1 week ago

Don't you only buy Linux games anyway? ;-)

1 week ago

With the advent of Proton that's changed. I only play on Linux or SteamDeck.

1 week ago

Time to leave the group? ;-)

jk jk

1 week ago

It's a little old for humble choice now.

1 week ago

I've already completed it (all achievements). I must say that it captures the vibes from Terminator 1 and 2.

Good game (although a little rough around the edges), good story, and good DLC (Annihilation Line).

1 week ago

Waiting for game pass or humble choice :)

1 week ago

If u think u may like it. Get it. I thought it was pretty good. Haven’t tried the dlc. Like it better than robocop

1 week ago

Apparently the 5year license of the franchise is coming up and chances of renewing the license are marginal.
It will probably get delisted at some point in the future, but if you are not in a hurry to play it, I would say wait for a better price, especially for the dlc that is a must to finish the story.

1 week ago

For those that picked this up last week... The DLC is on sale this week.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1755190/Terminator_Resistance_Annihilation_Line/

5 days ago

If both discounts where at the same time i might had bought it.

4 days ago

Same

4 days ago

Just wanted to chime in and say that this works amazingly well on the Steam Deck. My SD is semi-permanently in its dock, and I’ve played the game on a big screen with both a controller as well as keyboard and mouse. It works really well with both, and you can swap between the two as needed. You can even control the character with the left analog stick and use the mouse for aiming. The game looks great (but much lower resolution than playing it anywhere else) and runs with zero stutters. The fans don’t even kick up too much!

4 days ago

Totally worth it IMO. I loved every minute of this game!

3 days ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.