https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/39128/ATONE_Heart_of_the_Elder_Tree__LOUD_My_Road_to_Fame/

2.74 € (-89%) for these 2 games together, also 1.18 € (-92%) for ATONE: HEART OF THE ELDER TREE alone (if you already own LOUD: MY ROAD TO FAME)

Game Description :

ATONE: HEART OF THE ELDER TREE
The Gods have abandoned Midgard. Once the scene of great mythological frescoes and supernatural creatures, it is now corrupted by unknown forces. The guardians of the realm appointed by Odin himself have disappeared, leaving the Ancestral Tree they were supposed to protect vulnerable. Everything now rests on Estra, the daughter of humanity's last great leader.

In this narrative adventure, Estra will explore the mysteries of Midgard, steeped in Norse myths and legends, and make decisions that will have far-reaching consequences. You'll meet a variety of characters, learn about Estra and her family's past, and confront the darkness that threatens the world.

Estra's journey will be littered with difficult choices and devious characters that could prevent her from achieving her goals. Its success will depend on your involvement in its history and your ability to unravel the true from the false. Avoid clashes, help your companions, and save your people, but remember that Estra will have to bear the consequences of your choices.

Throughout the journey, you'll have to solve increasingly complex puzzles to uncover fantastic abilities, secret passages, and gain crucial revelations. Learning from mistakes will be necessary, but patience will be required. Your attempts will not always be unlimited and failure is quite possible. A bad decision could cost you the answers you're looking for.

Violence is not inevitable, but sometimes you will have to fight. The combat in ATONE is akin to a sophisticated dance of the blades. The fights are based on a rhythm system similar to Guitar Hero or Dance Dance Revolution. Music plays a major role in every fight.

The music and sound design for ATONE were composed by Australian artist James Huar, also known as Luminist. The soundtrack is composed of synth-wave sounds and digitally reworked historical instruments.

LOUD: My Road to Fame
Get ready to rock 'n' roll with Astrid in a touching arcade game themed around rhythm and music

Let yourself be tempted by the game's music and fall in love with its superb story.

LOUD: My Road to Fame is a touching arcade game on the theme of rhythm and music. It follows the adventures of a young girl who discovers herself through music.

New reinterpretation of the Guitar Hero formula

Grab your controller and delight your ears with the new accessible and immersive guitar controls.
Stay tuned: every note can be played in an acceptable way, but a perfect execution will require more effort.
100% original music
Each track by LOUD was produced by the Hyperstange band.
Each of the 21 tracks has been lovingly composed for your ears to enjoy.

5 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Not really much of a deal if they've permanently dropped the normal price

5 months ago

So when does it become a real deal?

5 months ago

You’re kinda missing the point.

5 months ago

full price got dropped to $1 as someone gave feedback that it was a mobile designed game sold for $3 on mobile and it was... $8? on PC.

guess this is a deal if people don't have it, but it will have this price on a regular basis.

5 months ago

Thx!

5 months ago

Thanks info.

5 months ago

Looks cool.

Thanks!

5 months ago

I got it very cheap some time ago. It may not be a masterpiece but I enjoyed it and 100%ed it. It reminds me of Savant: Ascent, even if the mechanics are not exactly the same.

It has a multiplayer mode as well, which I haven't tried (local multiplayer).

5 months ago

Bump for a new deal (ATONE: HEART OF THE ELDER TREE + LOUD: MY ROAD TO FAME)

3 weeks ago

nice!

3 weeks ago

Closed 2 weeks ago by Warriot.