August 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: July 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: September 2024 Humble Choice

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ August 27th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† September 3rd 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Sifu

Gotham Knights

Astral Ascent

This Means Warp

No region locks (everyone gets these):
https://steamdb.info/sub/560221/ High On Life
https://steamdb.info/sub/540929/ BLACKTAIL
https://steamdb.info/sub/456029/ Diluvian Ultra
https://steamdb.info/sub/577952/ Universe For Sale

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (EU:FI)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (RU/CIS)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (CN)

๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications (ROW:US)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications (EU)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications (LATAM:CR)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications (RU/CIS)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications (SEA:TW)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications (MENA: MA)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

Also includes:

• DC Universe Infinite 1-Month Free Trial (USA subscribers only), must be redeemed by September 13th, 2024. โ€“ Redemption Instructions here
  • a 66% off Humble Store coupon for Saturnalia
  • a 30% off Humble Store coupon for High On Life: High On Knife

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Sifu 93% of 9943 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/2138710 W Dโœ… 0 $39.99
High On Life 89% of 14238 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/1583230 W Dโœ… 2 $39.99
Gotham Knights 68% of 13362 - ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/1496790 W D๐ŸŸก 2 $59.99
BLACKTAIL 84% of 1293 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1532690 W Dโœ… 0* $29.99
Astral Ascent 93% of 3155 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1280930 W Dโœ… 0* $24.99
This Means Warp 75% of 378 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1269300 W D๐ŸŸก 0* $19.99
Universe For Sale 96% of 64 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1627840 W M L 0 $14.99
Diluvian Ultra 83% of 74 - ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/1306970 W 0* $9.99

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 month ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this lineup hot like a scorching summer day, or does it leave you cold?

View Results
[Very happy] Think Iโ€™ll get High On those truly glorious headliners. I have a hard time imagining how anyone could consider this selection bad.
[Sorta satisfied] This Means Buy! Except, I would much rather have received some leaks beforehand.
[Unsure] I love that they have a quite colorful Universe For Sale here, but Iโ€™m not really sure how many of them I would dare to try.
[Pausing] They won't get to take one of my subscription months, they'll just see my BLACKTAIL from behind!
[Disappointed] The generous coupon offers from last month should have warned me that we will get some rebundles ASAP.
[Coupontato] NOW would be a great time for a coupon. And please let old users benefit from it too!

2 games i want are on here. (gotham knight, high on life)
2 games im curious on (sifu, astral ascent)
the rest idk.

1 month ago*

Not happy with Gotham Knight repeat. Will still buy for the other games and trade Gotham.

1 month ago

The people who said 6 bad months coming might be on to something, looking at this...

1 month ago

The only things I want are Sifu and Blacktail. Everything else isn't worth it to me. Especially High on Life, yuck.

1 month ago

I hope Universe For Sale will finally get the recognition it deserves, loved it.

1 month ago

to me it looks like the best game in the bundle, not those AA(A) games :D

1 month ago

interested in it the most from the bundle! can't wait to play it!

1 month ago

skipped

1 month ago

From Ukraine got next Region SubIDs:
824572, Sifu (Russia / CIS)
752391, Gotham Knights (CIS)
917311, This Means Warp (Russia & CIS)
Screenshots - https://imgur.com/a/2sWjpi3
Rest are Region Free

1 month ago

Thanks!

The rest of the subs, for consistency purposes:
https://steamdb.info/sub/560221/ High On Life
https://steamdb.info/sub/540929/ BLACKTAIL
https://steamdb.info/sub/456029/ Diluvian Ultra
https://steamdb.info/sub/577952/ Universe For Sale
https://steamdb.info/sub/446213 Astral Ascent

1 month ago

For 6,49โ‚ฌ... Worth it!

1 month ago

Totally. Sifu for a dollar alone, or 0.8 euros is crazy :)

1 month ago

Sifu makes the month worth it.. but Gotham knights and High on life were bundled to hell already.

1 month ago

Paused, as there's only one game I'd want, and I can trade for it.

1 month ago

South afriica

Region Lock Warning

This will use one of your choices for the month.

This key is only available in the countries listed below. If the gift recipient is not located in one of these countries, they may not be able to redeem the key.

AE
KW
QA
SA
ZA
1 month ago

Thanks.
I assume you see this for both Sifu and This Means Warp?

1 month ago

yes

1 month ago

would this be redeemable in South asia(SA)?

1 month ago

SA = Saudi Arabia
ZA = South Africa
Your key can be redeemed in both countries.

South Asia is not a country :)

1 month ago

I am a bit geographically challenged

thanks for the SA

1 month ago

1 repeat (Gotham), but the rest look pretty good for me :D

1 month ago

Sifu alone is worth the $6.. how can people cry about EVERYTHING.. seriously steam "collector" community is so toxic

1 month ago

+1

1 month ago

Sifu may be worth $6 to you, but when you look at bundle splits (group buys) it's clearly worth a lot less (around $2). For me personally, it's not even worth that, and neither is any other game in the bundle. So yes, I can understand why some people might be frustrated with this bundle.

1 month ago

Bundle splits split the price, as the name suggests. So what's the point of your argument?
Would Sifu only be worth it, if people would charge 100% of the bundle's value for this one game and nothing for the remaining seven?

1 month ago

Call it irony that the price/value for Sifu dropped because of the bundle, but yet it did. And the point of my argument is that is not quite accurate to say it's worth $6, unless you also make it very clear that it's worth that much to you personally.

1 month ago

I'm used to people making weird statements in these threads but arguing "The game isn't worth 6โ‚ฌ because 6/8 isn't 6" certainly feels special.
Just as it requires some special sort of ignorance to pretend that he didn't express a personal evaluation. So congrats, you are this month's winner.

1 month ago

Yay me. Do I get some kind of medal with this win ? :-)

1 month ago

Sure, you win a hint for the future: Every single comment covering a bundle's quality, value etc represents a personal opinion.

Maybe you now won't need people to tell that part out loud. ^โ _โ ^

1 month ago

๐Ÿ˜Ž love it.

1 month ago

Tbh it's an artificially repressed price that doesn't reflect on the value.

Futhermore, if we aren't allowed to say one thing's worth because it may worth a different value to a single person, anywhere in the world, then any discussion about one thing's worth is moot. Gold doesn't worth less because I don't like its colour, and group buys doesn't change a game's worth meaningfully, because the price is pressed down, and the supply is extremely limited. It's an outlier.
Actual market price, or grey market's offers reflect a lot better, because it's neither limited, nor they offer like 2 dozen keys a day, then one a day for a month. And there the lowest price is around $8 https://gg.deals/game/sifu/

1 month ago

Fine, fine, you win.I take it all back. I did not think there was that much of price difference. Sadly, this difference will probably make trading the bundle to the grey market even more tempting.

1 month ago

I didn't intend to win, sorry if it came through that. I also say things something is not worth (for me) at that price, and that clearly comes from personal taste and emotions. I'm not a robot, I swear on my maker!

And obviously, a game is only worth buying if somebody has a use for it - activation, trading, gifting - for that the good old FOMO-fueled question is: But what is the next time I can get this cheap? Will it ever get cheaper? :D
HB really put quite a few high value, but niche games that were niche by design (like Sifu) or by how it performed (The Callisto Protocol) so ... it was Callisto Protocol that made a perfect giveaway for the PAGYWOSG event, but even at its low-low bundle price, it just doesn't worth my time to play, another worth we have to consider at buying a game of certain value at certain price ^^

1 month ago

This. It's so weird/strange how some people don't realize that different people like different games and value things differently. To some Sifu (just using this game as example since OP mentioned it) was worth full price and they bought it when it was released, to others it's worth the bundle price and to some, like me, it's worth 0 because it's not my kind of game and I wouldn't play it. Does this mean the game is trash? No, it just means that to me and others the game has no value. It's the same with the bundle itself, it doesn't matter if it's 8 games for 10โ‚ฌ, or even if it was 20 games, some people would say it's only Xโ‚ฌ a game why are you complaining? If those games are something that I don't like or care about and I would never touch them then the bundle isn't worth anything to me. Some people like to buy things just because they can/want to and they think it's cheap and that's fine, but it's also ok to dislike something and say that the bundle isn't good enough or worth the money. Different strokes for different folks.

1 month ago

I think that's the main problem with this bundle, all those games seem to be catering very specific niche interests, possibly even conflicting ones. That makes the bundle as a whole a very strong hit-or-miss thing. As far as I am concerned, it's a clear miss, and with that 6 month coupon it also leaves me with the dilemma that I have to choose between either losing my discount or buying a bundle of which I wouldn't even play a single game.

1 month ago*

Just join in on the complaining, instead of complaining about it. It's tradition at this point. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

1 month ago

+1

1 month ago

Some people really can't appreciate games anymore beyond the tag price. It's like man, I enjoy this ice-cream, but I would enjoy it even more if it was 50 cents cheaper.

1 month ago

I think the problem isn't on money, but the fact the HB Choice is repeating bundle games from past bundles on their Monthly subscription, when they always made unique games every month.

If you already got the other 2 repeated games from the past bundles the value (and not only the monetary value) of what you are getting gets reduced significally.

1 month ago

Actually I'm surprised. After launching promo I was expecting next month to be mediocre, but received 2 games from WL (Sifu, High on Life) and other 2 which looks interesting (Astral Ascent and Blacktail). Gotham Knights already played so with other 3 games will have different owner.

1 month ago

That's an interesting way to say you won't keep the games.

Gotham Knights already played so with other 3 games will have different owner.

Very neat!

1 month ago

Looks like a bunch of decent games, just nothing that I'd touch right now.

1 month ago

Happy cake day :)

1 month ago

Happy cakeday

1 month ago

Wishing you a happy cake day!

1 month ago

Happy cakeday! ๐ŸŽ‚

1 month ago

Shocked people are liking this bundle with two big repeats - pass for me nothing I would play

1 month ago

jesus not even dlc for hight on life even it was like 3 times bundled on HB .... why ?

1 month ago

think not worth buyying those bundles anymore. They was also too bad past years. THANKS IGN!!!

1 month ago

+1

The value of what you get for having a subscription to their service is losing value month by month.

Making a headliners repeated games is really bad move.

1 month ago

Love this month.

1 month ago

Solid. No complaints here.

1 month ago

General Negative Review Summary for those who like to read the negative reviews for deciding the game's worthiness to play:

Sifu - Punishing gameplay, even for some who liked Sekiro. Controls feel inconsistent in terms of input Vs actual. Overall people are frustrated with the evade / parry system. One person described it as a 240ms ping lag in an online game type of control frustration.

High On Life - Underwhelming combat. Rick and Morty type of humour that seems to fall flat often. You'll be standing around waiting for NPCs to finish jokes instead of playing.

Gotham Knights - AAA Warmer Bros franchise game with 68% approval rating. If you've been around the last 10 years, you know enough with that statement. Oh, yes Epic online account required to play, even on single player. Enjoy.

BLACKTAIL - Morality system doesn't do much, story seems to be confusing with no payoff. Slow walking makes it painful.

Astral Ascent - Roguelight with a 1 button attack mechanic, which rotates through 4 different (customizable) attacks, each which also upgrade 4 times. "Combat Move slot machine". Floaty controls.

This Means Warp - underwhelming Overcooked + FTL mechanics, which doesn't work for long term fun. Brutal RNG runs which don't get easier through progression.

Universe For Sale - No negative reviews in English, so good I guess? ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Diluvian Ultra - Buggy - soft locks, disappearing weapons, getting stuck in the environment. Game is chapter 1 of 3 (eventual) to be released as DLC.

It's sad, seems like a good bunch of games that could've been awesome with some love and polish from the devs. ๐Ÿ˜ช. Skip for me.

1 month ago

Good stuff, thanks

1 month ago

Sifu is great , but i have it. Other 3 games on wishlist , good month.

1 month ago

Sifu's the only one I want, but it's still better than all-time low, and the rest is good CV, so might buy

1 month ago

Wow, solid bundle for $8. Bought Astral Ascent 4 days ago and didn't played so there's still time to ask for a refund

1 month ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

1 month ago

Updated.

1 month ago*

The gift link notification does not reflect the actual region locks of your key.
It has been confirmed to be https://steamdb.info/sub/527688/ which can be redeemed everywhere.

1 month ago

Thanks for the info. I thought you had made a mistake. Thanks again.

1 month ago

So, if I purchased this in the United States, I can safely create a giveaway of Gotham Knights with no region restrictions?

1 month ago

Yes, it seems that way. I just traded mine to a blocked country and it activated fine.

1 month ago

OK. Thanks

1 month ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.