Microsoft Xbox Wireless Controller + USB-C Cable - Gamepad - wireless - Bluetooth - carbon black
https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/microsoft-xbox-wireless-controller-usb-c-cable-gamepad-wireless-bluetooth-carbon-black/apd/ab879597/gaming-gaming-accessories
they hid the page when they were out of stock so the only way you could check on it was if you had it bookmarked
they go out of stock fast. been checking back twice a day for almost a month
used my dell reward points from alienware to get a free controller

1 month ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

wow their expensive and not worth the money just buy any other controller that looks similar for like half the price

edit: points for a free one is cool though

1 month ago

That's actually $5 cheaper than what they normally go for. I've tried a lot of different controllers and there are plenty of them that were complete shit. I'd rather spend the $55/$60 and get the quality I know that offers and will last many years compared to a lot of others out there. There's a reason that Xbox Wireless Controller is one of the best controllers on the market, and I'm sure many would argue it's the best.

1 month ago

Definitely one of the best controllers on the market, for the money anyways. I'd argue that the wired 360 controller is the GOAT (has better springs and pins), but wireless is definitely much easier & more attractive.

1 month ago

I'm a big fan of the XBox 360 controller, I've owned several and still have them. I feel the newer Xbox Controllers are better than the 360 controllers and it's not even close. The controller just feels much better overall. The d pad is and analog sticks are ridiculously better. Textured grips, textured triggers and bumpers. Sterio headset jack. A dedicated share button.

1 month ago

They're definitely the best around. I think if I had a complaint about the Xbox X controllers, it's that they can be too responsive at times. Not a bad problem to have though.

1 month ago

^^^^ game cube was peak controller design tho

1 month ago

Same here. I tried two generic controllers when my trusted wired xbox 360 controller died and was extremely disappointed by the lack of sensivity in the thumb sticks. They didn't feel responsive at all which was obviously a deal-breaker for me. I went back to Microsoft products and couldn't be happier. I purchased a wireless xbox controller about two years ago, the Aqua Shift edition, and it's been working flawlessly ever since. I actually fell in love with the colors, so much that I bought a second one a few months after that when I saw them on sale. XD It's the most gorgeous controller I've ever seen. :3

View attached image.
1 month ago

Yeah, the Aqua Shift looks amazing. I really like that one and the Stormcloud Vapor.

1 month ago

Oh yeah, the Stormcloud is also pretty cool-looking. :D

I don't need any more controllers (obviously), but to be honest with you, if there was some kind of sale/deal/coupon/whatever to bring down a bit the price of a controller purchased through the Xbox Design Lab, I would most probably pick up a new one. I'm not exactly sure why, but I find the swirly yellow/green controller sexy. (I would still customize it slightly tho)

View attached image.
1 month ago

I'm using the basic black one right now and then in my closet I have a new basic white and a new basic red, so I probably won't need any controllers for the next 10 years. The design lab is pretty cool.

1 month ago

My son has it and it's the most beautiful controller indeed. I have classic black. ;-)

1 month ago

Honestly, if you are willing to deal with replacing or getting stick covers due to sticky sticks. It might be best to find an old batch of official 360 controllers that still exist. Would be a billion times more durable than the X/S ones imo. Though the GameSir Kaleid running firmware 1.4.4 (1.4.3 is more accurate to some.) feels like a Xbox controller in terms of aim/sticks though I guess the shape is more of a Switch pro than anything so YMMV. Still much cheaper and lasted longer, so ain't complaining that much.Well, the G7 SE might be a better call if if you care not for emulator games, even closer to the Xbox and much cheaper if you can find on sale Some say it's basically an Elite for a tenth of the price, but I can't judge since I can't afford an elite(Especially if it's going to have issues after 3-4 months with the current streak of Xbox X/S I have. And yes, MS controller warranty here is 3 months. The drift always happens after the warranty goes away.).

1 month ago

I genuinely had no idea there was an issue with stick drift in MS controllers, but I'll keep that in mind. I guess I'm lucky then, I've had mine for a tad over two years and it's still working like a brand new one.

1 month ago

It's still using the same part for the thumbsticks that's plagued every other mainstream controller of this generation with inevitable and early drift, isn't it? You can get controllers with using Hall effect sensors for just a bit more than this; my 8bitdo Ultimate BT was $60 and has been operating perfectly.

1 month ago

When it comes to issues like stick drift it happens on all controllers(Playstation, Xbox, Switch etc.)that don't use newer non drift tech. It's going to happen but the amount of time it can happen in depends on the individual controller, defects also happen unfortunately. The one that I use currently, the Xbox Wireless Controller, I've been using for several years and I've never had stick drift or any other issue with it.

1 month ago

Would kinda agree, I have one that drifted like mad after only 3 months. It's of worse quality than the old one controllers which at least lasted over a year, and don't get me started on the 360 ones in comparison to those two. I had ones that were with me since the SG day 1 release of the Xbox 360, and they work better still. Well, 3. I had two X/S controllers.

1 month ago

For controller & USB-C cable it is a decent price, wdym expensive?

1 month ago

I have no clue about any of that but I see weird controllers around my way a lot less than this

1 month ago

The best controllers are the PS5/PS4 Xbox One controllers, every other controller is a cheap knockoff or has compatibiliy issues (except the quality ones, like SCUF, but they are for a niche audience). I would never recommend other brands. The Xbox controller is literally one of the best controller that you can buy.

1 month ago

well I have one and it has never failed and it was like £20 I don't use it a lot and it is based on the design of the ps3 one to be fair but I can't say it has let me down yet

1 month ago

That's a great pick up, especially for DRP. You definitely can't beat the price.

1 month ago

sucks it's US only :(

1 month ago

Try on original store of Microsoft? You can find there aswell, for same price I think.

1 month ago

well, Mayanaise dropped a comment with it even cheaper on M$ store, but it's also a US link. This at least directs me to local M$ store but they have it for roughly $80-$85 (converted). But If I'd really wanted another xbox controller I could get one from some local retailers for a simillar ammount of money. Alas I already have 2 fully working xbox controllers and don't think I need another one rn. Besides I prefer the PS controllers anyway. That is, if I'm not using a mouse & keyboard ;)

1 month ago

Yep same. No controller on the Dell website in France and the Xbox link redirects to a page for the controller without the discount.

1 month ago

Thank you !

1 month ago

Even cheaper direct from M$ - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/xbox-wireless-controller-nocturnal-vapor-special-edition/8pbvd8gkx467?exid=25330

Oh ok, no cable, but still who doesn’t have one of those. This model is cooler though 😊

1 month ago

It is cheaper, but you can't buy that with Dell Rewards points. I agree that model is definitely cooler though.

Amazon has a good deal for the one in the OP for only $45 atm.
https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Xbox-Wireless-Controller-USB-C-Cable/dp/B08K2Y2KQN/

1 month ago*

color scheme kinda ugly...
almost camo

1 month ago

It looks like someone farted all over it.

1 month ago

cant unsee that

View attached image.
1 month ago

Each to their own. These models come with rubberised back grips though, which I like :)

1 month ago

nice! they have other colors but the black with the cable is the lowest price, even compared to the exact same controller without the cable. i currently use the green one with a cable on my desktop and 4 custom ones over bluetooth on my htpc

1 month ago*

Shame in Canada we only get Dell products. But w/e, I just got an Alienware AW2723DF Monitor with my dell rewards from AWA.

1 month ago

GOD DAMN. how many points did you have??? sell your soul for those points???

1 month ago

Had 56,000 ($560). Just get lucky on AWA weeklies, tend to get 1-2k, plus I buy every 3 months with ARP. I ended up having to pay like $38 out of pocket, but that's fine.

1 month ago

that fucking INSANE!!!!! good job!! been on the site for like 7 years and only pulled around 180$

1 month ago

Really? Ouch. I've gotten close to $1k total now. Got 2x500GB WD Blue SSD's ($150) before they pulled all 3rd party products, about $200 off a laptop, $120 off an AW510K low profile keyboard, and the $560 off monitor now. All but the SSD's was over the last year and a half roughly.

I was trying to save up more, but the last two or three months I've gotten almost no ARP, so figured just spend it since it seemed to be drying up. Just a few days later, won another 2000 points, and now a week later, another 2000. Starting to think I just stopped winning cause I had too much, lol.

1 month ago

Damn! I haven't gotten a single DRP for any weekly in over 2 months! It's like they reaaaally don't want me to get more than 50 bucks off.

1 month ago

Yah, last 2 or 3 months was basically nothing for me too, why I went and spent what I had. Now that I spent it tho, winning again. 2 weeks in a row the 2000. Hope your luck improves.

1 month ago

Yeah I think it's not totally random. They want to limit points I guess, it's ok.
Good on you for managing a cool screen though.

1 month ago

Just remember you can get $50 every 3 months with ARP too, should be resetting at end of month if I remember correctly. Login daily, run Twitch, use Archii Steam Farm to do steam quests, and if you're lucky enough to have collected "The Stanley Excavation" artifact set, use it for the 15% reduced ARP cost.

Config setup for Archii if needed. Just put your steam creds and change game ID as needed.

{
"Enabled": true,
"FarmingPreferences": 8,
"GamesPlayedWhileIdle": [
],
"SteamLogin": "username",
"SteamPassword": "password"
}

1 month ago

Never thought of using Archii for the Steam quests. I don't really idle games on Steam but it might be very useful for AWA.

if you're lucky enough to have collected "The Stanley Excavation" artifact set, use it for the 15% reduced ARP cost.

Nah I got to AWA after that was all done and gone. I got mostly crap artifacts. I get a few points on top of the Twitch and Steam quests, which is ok since I only spend ARP on the DRP now and I'll never be quick enough to get any game in the Vault, I save points xD

1 month ago

thought reward points were rare as hell. i get the 20 arp like 98% of the time

1 month ago

Guess I just have some crazy good luck. Fingers crossed you get some luck tho, free stuff is always nice.

1 month ago

They are very fickle, that's for sure. I scored an insane 800 points a couple of weeks back on the King Kong weekly game from literally running into peppers 6 or 7 times and got 20 ARP.

1 month ago

i suspect it has to do with if people actually spend money on things. i hardly ever do. ive spent like 1$ on the dell site and come out with 2 controllers

1 month ago

Pretty cool. The Controller is not available here unfortunately. I have been looking to see what i'm going to use my points on but I'll probably end up getting a bag for my laptop or some wireless mouse or something.
I don't need anything they have and I'm not buying an Alienware with a 50 bucks discount.

1 month ago

will have to check out thanks

1 month ago

Hm not available in Germany, but I could grab one for 48€/$52 w/ free shipping on Amazon anyways.

1 month ago

Interesting. No rubberized grip but then I actually had a controller go sticky on me when the rubber degraded for whatever reason and had to change a perfectly good controller so maybe it's just as well.
I have been using a controller with both sticks on the same level because my previous controller gave me pain in my left thumb from extending but maybe it would be good to get both so I can switch position after a while.

1 month ago

1 month ago

Oh wow - looks like they're already out of stock again, at least temporarily.

Just checked again. Either they're already back in stock, or I'm just seeing things (gonna go with the latter). Sorry all.

In any case, thanks for the heads up, Vahid! Excited to try it out - haven't used a controller since my GameCube days...

1 month ago*

phew, got lucky and received 2k drp today which put me over 6k. just ordered my free controller. never would've known if you hadn't posted this.

1 month ago

View attached image.
1 month ago

FYI Dell will price match Amazon and other 3rd parties but you have to use the chat feature to request it BEFORE you order.

1 month ago

i did not know this, thanks for info. i dont often buy stuff
last 2 electronic things i purchased were free xbox controller from them.
aside from that the last time i purchased pc stuff was like 8 9 years ago.

1 month ago

from what i read as long as its before 30 days after your purchase you can get them to price match it. because you could return the product and buy it for the discount without having to spend a $ and it would all be on them. that being said ive never been able to get a hold of them with chat.
do i have to call... ew.....

2 days ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.