Howdy, gang! I've been enjoying making weekly giveaways via small puzzles, and if I keep doing it, making a thread for each one is gonna end up being a total mess in the forums, sooo I figured I'd keep it all in here! Every week, more or less, I'll put up a new 2solve puzzle that leads to a pretty good game - most of the time I'll just outright be buying some cool stuff, I could make y'all go through the extra hoops to get some bundled games, but ehhh. I wanna go above and beyond. Down below'll be the write-up for the newest puzzle, then below that'll be a little chart with the puzzles from past giveaways, if you feel like giving 'em a try for the fun of it. Most of my puzzles are pretty simple - connecting themes, usually related to the game itself. While my puzzles will always be solvable with a bit of thinking or research, I'll fully admit: if you're a fan of the series/game I'm giving away, you'll probably be a bit more likely to figure it out. That's somewhat intentional - while it'll never be a requirement to solve things, as past participants can attest, it's nice for games to go to people who'll enjoy them! Not just collectors. If you're stuck on the current puzzle, and you haven't done the old ones, try 'em. Might help you figure out how my brain works.

Off-week this week - but I put up my Humble Monthly leftovers in the group. If you're not in the group yet, just solve any of the puzzles from Escape Simulator onwards to get the link!

Here lies giveaways from the past. A nice and simple chart, game given, link to its puzzle, and the solve percentage and entrants, mostly for the hell of it. I like to keep track of that kind of thing. Numbers are cool. Most recent giveaways are at the top, older at the bottom!

Game Puzzle Solve Percentage Entrants
DREDGE Link 16.0% 53
NieR: Automata Link 24.2% 51
Cult of the Lamb Link 32.5% 75
Gunfire Reborn Link 14.7% 42
DAVE THE DIVER Link 67.4% 77
Escape Simulator Link 27.1% 41
Risk of Rain Returns Link 46.6% 52
Inscryption Link 34.1% 49
Darkest Dungeon II Link 29.4% 68
Persona 5 Royal Link 29.6% 184
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Link 20.5% 90
5 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

bump for solved!

DD1 was an absolute banger of a game, I need to replay it one day, maybe without crimson court this time. Kinda forgot about DD2 after it became an epic exclusive too, but I heard that the initial release was pretty rough so maybe it's for the best that they had time to fix some stuff before it hit Steam.

5 months ago

Phew. Thankfully, not a game I'm interested in. I'll still try to solve the puzzle but only for that. Thanks for this and the last couple puzzles.

5 months ago

Bump! Good idea about having a thread for all your giveaways, thanks for the generosity! :)

5 months ago

bump for solved, I enjoy your puzzles :) this one took me a bit longer than persona, I don't have much knowledge of the darkest dungeon games.

5 months ago

I have absolutely no idea what I'm supposed to be doing with this puzzle. 🤣

5 months ago

Your puzzles are wonderful:
Your gifts too.
My brain is not, but I know it.

5 months ago

You are compassionate and caring and generous. Your brain is already wonderful without solving puzzles!

5 months ago

I already told you that I'll not add you to my whitelist using those methods.
I can't add you to my whitelist.
You're already there :p

5 months ago

View attached image.
5 months ago

Muscle is Drax, but it's wrong, what should I think?

5 months ago

Make sure there's no space after the word.

5 months ago

Bump for solved

5 months ago

Bump for solved

5 months ago

Bump for solved!
Thanks for the puzzle & giveaway.

5 months ago

Bump!

5 months ago

Bump for solved. Nice to hear that you plan to go on. Your puzzles are quite original and really enjoyable.

5 months ago

Bump solved!!!

5 months ago

Have a bump

-someone giving up for now
getting tired of scouring the wiki to try and find the connection to solve it.
might reattempt later

5 months ago

I'd given up the old puzzles. Now the third shows up makes me trying old ones again.
I'm finally done with the twos but no idea wit the new one. Pretty much delayed brain.

These puzzles are so cool..

5 months ago

bump! now that was a difficult one, but I enjoy these puzzles :D

5 months ago

bump!

5 months ago

bump for solved!

5 months ago

Challenging! Thanks!

5 months ago

Bump for the newest giveaway - Inscryption!

In unrelated news, my luck this month is -2.88 gifts. I wonder how accurate that stat actually is...? I'm definitely waiting for the odds to return to my favor once more... it's evened out my overall luck to 'neither unlucky or lucky', though, so I guess I was lucky years ago when I was more active here, haha.

5 months ago

bump

I'm in the red for the fourth month in a row, -5.69 when I add them up.

5 months ago*

Where can I see these stats?
I checked and don't see them in the links top left.
To the person who loves to answer every question uninvited but only is friends with gifters smh, I didn't ask you.

5 months ago

The arrow next to your profile picture in the top right, there's a tab under it called 'my stats', it shows some probabilities and overall statistics.

And happy cake day!

5 months ago

Thanks, I got it. I don't understand what affects some stats but I'll be having fun exploring and finding out.
Thank you! 🎂 Hard to believe it's been a whole year already.

5 months ago

Bump for solved. Great puzzle as always!

5 months ago

Bump for inscription puzzle solved

5 months ago

Bump for solved (Inscryption)

5 months ago*

Bump

5 months ago

Inscryption puzzle (in love with this game, it has been in my wl since I played the demo like 5 times)... stuck on q3 and q7. Am I to stick to arc 1?

5 months ago*

Solved 7, still stuck on 3. I dont wanna bruteforce it :(

5 months ago

the spoiler part might be a bit too much information for everyone to see

5 months ago

modififed it a bit, but i mean... tis a spoiler

5 months ago

yep! remember for question 3, the first and second parts are totally separate clues - they both lead to the same answer, obviously, but they're otherwise not related to each other, so don't get confused by that.

5 months ago

I know I know ;; I'm just trying random options I see that may fit but nothing clicks. I did manage to figure 7 out tho! I'll try a bit more later :)

5 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.