July 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: June 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: August 2024 Humble Choice

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ July 30th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† August 6th 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Ghostrunner 2

• CN: receives a GOG key instead of a Steam key (confirmed)
  • Everyone else receives {sub/1062854} which can be redeemed everywhere apart from China (confirmed)

Starship Troopers: Terran Command

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (ROW: EU) = Full list of subs (ROW: US)

๐Ÿ”— gift link notification (ROW: EU)
๐Ÿ”— gift link notification (SEA)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

๐ŸŒŸ 2024-07-02: Omen Gaming Hub offers the following coupons for new members only (thanks to BlazeHaze for the info):

• OMEN24 - 33% off your first month of Humble Choice (end price: $9)
  • OMEN2024 (the app shows OPEN2024 but this is a typo) - $30 off your annual Humble Choice subscription (end price: $99)

๐ŸŒŸ 2024-07-19: 6 months for $49 offers (see screenshots here)
Direct link: https://promo.humblebundle.com/julychoice-email-resume

Eligible new, paused, and canceled members only. Offer ends August 6th, 2024 at 9:59am PT. Offer redeemable with a monthly membership billed at $8 (USD) per month.

๐ŸŒŸ 2024-08-04: 6 months for $49 with code JULY49; 12 months for $99 with code OMEN2024. New accounts only. The 6 month offer is restricted from pausing, the annual subscription can be paused.

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
A Plague Tale: Requiem 91% of 12716 โค ๐Ÿ† 7.50 CV app/1182900 W Dโœ… 0 $49.99
Ghostrunner 2 84% of 4300 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/2144740 W Dโœ… 0 $39.99
Starship Troopers: Terran Command 88% of 7529 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1202130 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $29.99
Sticky Business 97% of 3634 - ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/2303350 W M Dโœ… 0 $9.99
Zoeti 80% of 72 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1434540 W Dโœ… 2 $19.99
Figment 2: Creed Valley 94% of 471 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1085220 W 0 $24.99
Heretic's Fork 86% of 2296 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/2181610 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $9.99
HYPERVIOLENT 81% of 44 - - 2.25 CV app/1409200 W D๐ŸŸก 0* $14.99
  • US customers also receive a DC Comics 1-Month Free Trial - must be redeemed by September 13th, 2024 (New and returning DC Universe Infinite subscribers only. Cannot be enrolled in a current plan.) Redemption instructions here.

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $199.92

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this all just a Figment of my imagination or is this exactly what was leaked?

View Results
[Very happy] After their whole spy game a few months ago, I didn't imagine we would get accurate leaks this soon. I'm even more delighted that it happened with *these* games.
[Sorta satisfied] Overall, these aren't Hyperviolent enough for my tastes, but eh, it's a start.
[Unsure] Can't tell yet whether this is something to get my Sticky fingers on, or some Business I want no part in.
[Disappointed] Didn't both Humble and Fanatical just feature Zoeti, and now it's in here too, hundreds of thousands of keys for it?
[Offended] I was so sure the leaks were fake that I went to key shops and Forked out for the games I really wanted. Yeah, no refunds there. FML.

ive bitten 6โ‚ฌ/6mo offer. lets see if it will be okay for the price

1 month ago

Same, since you can always Pause and move on :D

1 month ago

If you pause while you are subscribed to this promotion you will lose it.

1 month ago

And return to the normal pricing, and then move on.

1 month ago

I know thats why i said to move on! You can take adventage just for one motnh! ;D

1 month ago

Realistically speaking, there's not much to complain about the price. It's $8 for 8 games. A dollar for a game.

When I think that there's people out there buying $70 games for the full price, it makes me immensely thankful for Humble choice. Though the quality has dipped compared to pre-IGN bundles, but it's still worth it.

1 month ago

Humble Choice is the best value in gaming. They are my main source of new games. I buy the $99 Black Friday deal every year. I pickup a few publisher bundles throughout the year, like the recent LEGO bundle for $15. I am very thankful that Humble Choice is still around. Since 2017, I was able to play alot of good games for very cheap that i never would have bought by itself. The games that i dont want, i trade for other games or Paypal. I also have Amazon Prime for shipping and videos and the last few years they have been adding some really good games for free too. I get one or two games free from Epic every week. I only spend about $150 per year on games and that gives me plenty of games to play. There has never been a better time for gamers. The digital download era has been fantastic for gamers and Humble Choice has played a very big part in that.

1 month ago

you can't evade DLC that isn't in the bundle. The developer still get the full money from you anyway.

1 month ago

I never buy DLC. They are waste of money. I just play the main game. If its included for free, then i will play it but NEVER buy.

1 month ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

1 month ago

Deleted

1 month ago

Looking back on pre-IGN bundles, I don't think they were better. People who started Humble back then might not have had as many games as they do now, so it might have been more appealing. Like, I'm not as enthusiastic about bundles anymore since I have 2k+ games. I definitely thought bundles were more awesome when my Library was small. But, I have LOVED a few of the choice bundles. It really just depends on what your tastes are.

1 month ago

I think you definitely have a point on people having more games but the value in bundles has also dipped (I.e. the absence of decent $1 tiers plus bta). And it isn't right when ign came that things shifted but slowly over the years. I do think our monthlies are still somewhat decent though, it's just regular bundles have mostly been forgettable for me.

As a side point, it mildly annoys me that they no longer give the option to specify your desired charity and donation allocation. I can understand why they'd do that from a business viewpoint but still ๐Ÿ˜ž

1 month ago

Yeah, the discussion was specifically about Humble Choice and it's iterations, which is where we already agree.

As for their other bundles, they have indeed become more expensive, and if a cheap Tier 1 exists it's usually not tempting.

1 month ago

I agree.

1 month ago

Primary question: Does anyone have information about "A Plague Tale: Requiem" sub781977 for BR? Anyone who bought from BR can give their experience on that?

(Similar circumstances seem to apply to sub781978 for CN, too.)

1 month ago*

< I don't know if I did it right, but mine activated this one https://steamdb.info/sub/780486/. >

1 month ago

Thanks for the reply! Since you are not sure whether you did it right: How exactly did you check it? (You can even still check it, even if you already used the key, by the way).

The usual way to check it (which will result in redeeming the key btw, unless the key was already used or you own the game already): Be logged into Steam on your Browser (so, website, not Client) and go to Steam Register Key. Then open your Browser Console (With F12 for Firefox, for example). In that console, open the "Network" Tab.

Now you can enter the Key and redeem it. This will make the following line popup in the Console "account/ajaxregisterkey/" - Click on that, and another window should open to the right. Go to the Tab "Responses" there, unhide the line "purachse_receipt_info", scroll down to the bottom, unhide the line "line_items" - There you should be able to see the package-id (or in other words, the sub) of the game and the Name of the Game.

EDIT: Here again some guides and here a visual instruction to what I explained already.

1 month ago*

Well, when I activated the key, there was a SteamDB link. I clicked on that one and it said that was the one. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

1 month ago

Oh are you using the SteamDB extension in your Browser by any chance? Then it should work with that to, as long as you trie dot redeemed the Game Key in your browser on the Register Key link.

1 month ago

Yep, i'm using it. I revealed the key on the HB website and when I activated it, the link appeared. This link takes to this game.

1 month ago

Ah then it is confirmed. Thanks for your time! That means BR does get an unrestricted key, too.

1 month ago

Has there been any leaks for August that I have missed? I am still debating if the JULY49 deal would be worthwhile or not...

1 month ago

No leeks, but here you go! ๐Ÿฅฌ

1 month ago

I'm actually allergic, but I appreciate it nonetheless! Here, I have some BROccoli for your troubles :P ๐Ÿฅฆ

1 month ago

1 month ago

That's a nice leek.

1 month ago

I prefer the real leek.

1 month ago

View attached image.
1 month ago

Perfection

1 month ago

๐Ÿ˜ž

1 month ago

I already have that leek.

1 month ago

Just paused an hour ago trying to get this 6 month deal, offered $1 off next month during the pause request.

1 month ago

need to cancel every time.
how i got the deal and i purchased last months

1 month ago

Ah got ya, I'll have to cancel to make it happen!

1 month ago

I guess the "LEEK" last month was a fluke

1 month ago

A little over 2h left anyway, just leave the leek alone...

1 month ago

nope, it wasn't

1 month ago

don't make me regret buying august choice early humble

1 month ago

You can really buy August Choice early, unless you reveal the codes, which will force payment or use a credit...

1 month ago

If you redeem the 6 month deal while you bought the July games, you'll get charged for August instead. Who knows, I might have screwed myself and bought July games again.

1 month ago

Well I wasn't a subscriber before and I got July games and my charge date is August too. Dunno how humble will manage this

1 month ago

Wasn't Gotham Knights in CHOICE already? Also, HIGH ON LIFE several times bundled...

Yeah, different bundle but budnled, it was on Turkiye-Syria bundle.

1 month ago*

it was in wb100 humble bundle

1 month ago

Deleted

1 month ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.