July 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: June 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: August 2024 Humble Choice

📅 Important dates

• 💳 July 30th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 August 6th 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Ghostrunner 2

• CN: receives a GOG key instead of a Steam key (confirmed)
  • Everyone else receives {sub/1062854} which can be redeemed everywhere apart from China (confirmed)

Starship Troopers: Terran Command

🔑 Full list of subs (ROW: EU) = Full list of subs (ROW: US)

🔗 gift link notification (ROW: EU)
🔗 gift link notification (SEA)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

🌟 2024-07-02: Omen Gaming Hub offers the following coupons for new members only (thanks to BlazeHaze for the info):

• OMEN24 - 33% off your first month of Humble Choice (end price: $9)
  • OMEN2024 (the app shows OPEN2024 but this is a typo) - $30 off your annual Humble Choice subscription (end price: $99)

🌟 2024-07-19: 6 months for $49 offers (see screenshots here)
Direct link: https://promo.humblebundle.com/julychoice-email-resume

Eligible new, paused, and canceled members only. Offer ends August 6th, 2024 at 9:59am PT. Offer redeemable with a monthly membership billed at $8 (USD) per month.

🌟 2024-08-04: 6 months for $49 with code JULY49; 12 months for $99 with code OMEN2024. New accounts only. The 6 month offer is restricted from pausing, the annual subscription can be paused.

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
A Plague Tale: Requiem 91% of 12716 🏆 7.50 CV app/1182900 W D✅ 0 $49.99
Ghostrunner 2 84% of 4300 🏆 6.00 CV app/2144740 W D✅ 0 $39.99
Starship Troopers: Terran Command 88% of 7529 🏆 4.50 CV app/1202130 W D🟡 0 $29.99
Sticky Business 97% of 3634 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/2303350 W M D✅ 0 $9.99
Zoeti 80% of 72 🏆 3.00 CV app/1434540 W D✅ 2 $19.99
Figment 2: Creed Valley 94% of 471 🏆 3.75 CV app/1085220 W 0 $24.99
Heretic's Fork 86% of 2296 🏆 1.50 CV app/2181610 W D🟡 0 $9.99
HYPERVIOLENT 81% of 44 - - 2.25 CV app/1409200 W D🟡 0* $14.99
  • US customers also receive a DC Comics 1-Month Free Trial - must be redeemed by September 13th, 2024 (New and returning DC Universe Infinite subscribers only. Cannot be enrolled in a current plan.) Redemption instructions here.

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $199.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this all just a Figment of my imagination or is this exactly what was leaked?

View Results
[Very happy] After their whole spy game a few months ago, I didn't imagine we would get accurate leaks this soon. I'm even more delighted that it happened with *these* games.
[Sorta satisfied] Overall, these aren't Hyperviolent enough for my tastes, but eh, it's a start.
[Unsure] Can't tell yet whether this is something to get my Sticky fingers on, or some Business I want no part in.
[Disappointed] Didn't both Humble and Fanatical just feature Zoeti, and now it's in here too, hundreds of thousands of keys for it?
[Offended] I was so sure the leaks were fake that I went to key shops and Forked out for the games I really wanted. Yeah, no refunds there. FML.

Interesting to see peoples different takes.
As someone who isn't interested in Ghostrunner 2, this probably has the weakest selection of support games for a while to me.
Will spend my gift points trying to get starship troopers or figment this month, and get a cheap solo key for plague tale.

2 months ago

As someone who isn't interested in Ghostrunner 2

I played the first one and while it ran incredibly well and had a certain style to it, it was extremely barebones in many ways.
And the general consensus seems to be that GR2 is not as good as the first one. I'm not throwing the key immediately away, but I don't have high hopes about keeping it.

2 months ago

I don't think it looks bad, just a bit fast paced in your face for me.
I prefer more story FPS or immersive sims.

2 months ago

gr2 and plague only, so pause for me again

2 months ago

Don't really care for these games outside GR2, but there is no good way to obtain the DLC so I'm just getting the Brutal Edition separately (which costs about the same as Humble Choice).

2 months ago

I'm actually disappointed the leak was correct. I don't have any of the games. My favorite genre is FPS or any shooting type game, so at least they included Hyperviolent. I will probably keep all the games. Not sure about Ghostrunner 2, i will have to think about that one. Overall, its an average bundle, not great.

2 months ago

Same here, I was hoping it was fake :(

Hyperviolent didn't seem that cool but I ended up grabbing the bundle anyway for Sticky Business. I might keep Hyperviolent but all the reviews are mixed...

2 months ago

Interesting, the new leak was right

2 months ago

I only wanted A Plague Tale: Requiem but i have yet to finish the first game. Might pick it up just to hit lvl 5 soon but not sure yet.

2 months ago

yep you need to play the first one before Requiem

2 months ago

Solid bundle

2 months ago

those blazehaze omen code links did not work for me. Not the code, but the link to SG and discord that are there

2 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 months ago.

2 months ago

I feel like I either already bought the games I want or they're incomplete and not worth it even here especially when the sale is on.

2 months ago

I paused the month at 10:30 AM.

I received a "Return to Choice" email at 11:02 AM.

Humble must've gotten a TON of people skipping the month right away for them to be this desperate.

2 months ago

Meh.

2 months ago

4 wishlisted games plus 1$ off for trying pause.
No bad!

2 months ago

Enjoy!!!

2 months ago

Bon appétit

2 months ago

What?

2 months ago

Why are people saying this is a good bundle? I only want Plague Tale from this, I swear I can never know what to expect from people here lol

2 months ago

Because people like more than the one game you like. ;)

2 months ago

Good bundle overall, but...
Does anyone actually want the "DC Universe Infinite" trial key?

2 months ago

Not super duper stoked at first glance, especially since the first Plague Tale, tho pretty, was pretty meh imo. Maybe I'll buyte still.

2 months ago

Those who played Starship trooper, is there steam achievement for the game?

2 months ago

you can check on steamdb but here - https://steamdb.info/app/1202130/stats/
https://steamcommunity.com/stats/1202130/achievements/

there's achievement btw

2 months ago

Thanks. Weird that steam itself show the game not having any achievement, I almost traded it. Thanks alot;

2 months ago

If the OMEN2024 coupon was $40, it was an instabuy.

2 months ago

This would be an easy yes from me if I didn't already have GR2 and Requiem from PS+ monthly games. I'll have to ponder on it a bit.

2 months ago

wow.. for me, this was a horrible bundle.
Already had the good games and the rest are pretty crappy.
:(

but i did get the sticker game :)

2 months ago

DC Comics 1-Month Free Trial must be regional, not seeing it for Canada.

2 months ago

It's US only.

2 months ago

SEA, TH

Starship Troopers: Terran Command - 682997

2 months ago

Thanks! New sub, same regional restrictions as the one already indexed on SteamDB.

2 months ago

There were too many games on my ignore list. I've skipped every offer after finally accepting the 04-2023 choice, and it was a bit off a long stretch of skipping before that one.

My tastes in gaming are a bit too niche for most of the bundles, and I also take into account the cost effectiveness of whether or not to choose a month's selection: if there's only one or two games I want or are somewhat interested in, patience is a problem. If this years Steam sales aren't good enough, I'll gladly wait for future years as I work through the backlog of my Steam library.

2 months ago

DC Universe Infinite Trial.
That must be a Joke. It's been three years since DC relaunched their Online Comics Subscription. And it's still in only a bunch of countries. Meanwhile Marvel Unlimited is in many countries around the world since at least 6 years.
It seems they don't want people's money.

2 months ago

Can someone please tell me how much "A Plaque Tale: Innocence" and Ghostrunner 1 cost on steam, if you buy the game bundles, owning PT 2 und GR 2?

Edit: I´m from Germany

2 months ago*

Depends on your region around 8 euro each.

2 months ago*

I´m from Germany

2 months ago

Für Ghostrunner gibt es keinen extra Rabatt für das Bundle. Bei Plague sind es 2%.

2 months ago

Besten Dank!
Sehe auch erst jetzt, dass es bei Ghostrunner 1+2 kein "complete your collection" ist.

2 months ago

Komisch bei mir ist das genau rumgedreht Ghostrunner hatt ein kompletier dein Bündle ? und Plague Tale ist nimm alles oder nichts ohne das es dir was bringt bereits 1 davon zu haben.

Wobei Ghostrunner aktuell auch keinen Vorteilsrabatt bietet.
Und bei Plague Tale währens auch nur 62% für beide statt 60% für einzelne

2 months ago

Ärgerlich, das wäre echt praktisch gewesen, wenn es einen Vorteilsrabatt gegeben hätte.
Ich habe beide ersten Teile nicht gespielt und das wäre ein Grund gewesen, das Bundle vllt zu holen.

2 months ago

Does anyone know if you can stack the Plague Tale: Innocence discount 85% in the bundle with the current Plague Tale: Innocence sale on their store at 80%?

2 months ago

I tried and it doesn't stack, the 85% discount is applied to the base price

2 months ago

Oohhh, sad. Guess i'll play the first one on Epic, since they give it for free some time ago.

2 months ago

I guess 85% off is not enough, not nearly close enough to the expected 97% off. Sad times indeed.

2 months ago

No idea why not just play on Epic for free if they got it already instead of on Steam. The coupon doesn't stack with the choice discount either, shame.

But $20 games are now commonly $30 games and so on so I really can't blame anyone for feeling the actual price differences even with the same % discounts.

2 months ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.