July 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: June 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: August 2024 Humble Choice

📅 Important dates

• 💳 July 30th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 August 6th 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Ghostrunner 2

• CN: receives a GOG key instead of a Steam key (confirmed)
  • Everyone else receives {sub/1062854} which can be redeemed everywhere apart from China (confirmed)

Starship Troopers: Terran Command

🔑 Full list of subs (ROW: EU) = Full list of subs (ROW: US)

🔗 gift link notification (ROW: EU)
🔗 gift link notification (SEA)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

🌟 2024-07-02: Omen Gaming Hub offers the following coupons for new members only (thanks to BlazeHaze for the info):

• OMEN24 - 33% off your first month of Humble Choice (end price: $9)
  • OMEN2024 (the app shows OPEN2024 but this is a typo) - $30 off your annual Humble Choice subscription (end price: $99)

🌟 2024-07-19: 6 months for $49 offers (see screenshots here)
Direct link: https://promo.humblebundle.com/julychoice-email-resume

Eligible new, paused, and canceled members only. Offer ends August 6th, 2024 at 9:59am PT. Offer redeemable with a monthly membership billed at $8 (USD) per month.

🌟 2024-08-04: 6 months for $49 with code JULY49; 12 months for $99 with code OMEN2024. New accounts only. The 6 month offer is restricted from pausing, the annual subscription can be paused.

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
A Plague Tale: Requiem 91% of 12716 🏆 7.50 CV app/1182900 W D✅ 0 $49.99
Ghostrunner 2 84% of 4300 🏆 6.00 CV app/2144740 W D✅ 0 $39.99
Starship Troopers: Terran Command 88% of 7529 🏆 4.50 CV app/1202130 W D🟡 0 $29.99
Sticky Business 97% of 3634 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/2303350 W M D✅ 0 $9.99
Zoeti 80% of 72 🏆 3.00 CV app/1434540 W D✅ 2 $19.99
Figment 2: Creed Valley 94% of 471 🏆 3.75 CV app/1085220 W 0 $24.99
Heretic's Fork 86% of 2296 🏆 1.50 CV app/2181610 W D🟡 0 $9.99
HYPERVIOLENT 81% of 44 - - 2.25 CV app/1409200 W D🟡 0* $14.99
  • US customers also receive a DC Comics 1-Month Free Trial - must be redeemed by September 13th, 2024 (New and returning DC Universe Infinite subscribers only. Cannot be enrolled in a current plan.) Redemption instructions here.

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $199.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this all just a Figment of my imagination or is this exactly what was leaked?

View Results
[Very happy] After their whole spy game a few months ago, I didn't imagine we would get accurate leaks this soon. I'm even more delighted that it happened with *these* games.
[Sorta satisfied] Overall, these aren't Hyperviolent enough for my tastes, but eh, it's a start.
[Unsure] Can't tell yet whether this is something to get my Sticky fingers on, or some Business I want no part in.
[Disappointed] Didn't both Humble and Fanatical just feature Zoeti, and now it's in here too, hundreds of thousands of keys for it?
[Offended] I was so sure the leaks were fake that I went to key shops and Forked out for the games I really wanted. Yeah, no refunds there. FML.

Damn, wanted figment but still too expensive for caring for only for that game.

2 months ago

I'm surprised with so many people liking this bundle, to me it's only for A Plague Tale: Requiem.

2 months ago

you're right. However, most people have already played through Xbox Game Pass...

2 months ago

Easy skip for me, as I've already played Requiem (which I really enjoyed) and it's the only one I would have been interested in. I'm quite surprised the leaks were correct.

2 months ago

Me too, I'm curious how you found out about the leak...

2 months ago

It was posted in the topic for last month's Choice.

2 months ago

Thanks answer.

2 months ago

Nice Bundle

2 months ago

Headliners are good, but I have already played Plague Tale Requiem on PS5 and Ghostrunner is not my cup of tea (played first game and failed miserably)
The remaining 6 games are more crappy than usual...two deckbuilders..why?

2 months ago

There are good months and there are bad months. You can skip it or exchange it for another game. Surprisingly, many people like this month.

2 months ago*

played first game and failed miserably

If that makes you feel any better, I played, beaten and kinda enjoyed the first game, but it's just not enough to get me hyped about the second.

2 months ago

Got the bundle and proceeded to play both. The second one is more compelte and enjoyable than the first one. You can complete about 8 hours per game.

2 months ago

first time i see that notice is it new?

View attached image.
2 months ago

I don't remember that, but the text can give HB some legal trouble in case the the steam account gets banned or the key revoked or something on these lines.

2 months ago

Just got offer for next 6 months at 49 USD. Claim it is 8USD per month, not sure how they come up with 49 since6x8 is 48... :-D

2 months ago

Yeah same

2 months ago

Same here.

Man I pre-ordered Plague Tale: Requiem on the strength of the first game so was planning on skipping July 2024 Choice, but 6/$49 is extremely tempting.

2 months ago

I wonder how does that translate to euros.

2 months ago

Just checked: it's 6.49€ per month.

Notice that you lose the offer if you skip a month: "this offer will be void if your plan is canceled or skipped".

1 month ago

Thank you!
Yeah, I had the feeling they won't let you skip if you want to keep the deal.

1 month ago

now wondering if they will stop 12 months for the 99 USD thing.

2 months ago

Weird I usually get these but not this time.

1 month ago

I don't think they will stop that. It's too enticing for them to have guaranteed subscribers for a year.

1 month ago

I should start skipping to get these deals, weird that “loyal” subscribers get nothing like these lmao

1 month ago

yeah loyal customer who never skip and buy annual subscription never got any discount or better deal

1 month ago

every company ever.

sorry person who has been with us for 50 years... that deal is new customers only.

1 month ago

I also received this. It's possible everybody who paused is getting this email.

1 month ago

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 month ago

View attached image.
1 month ago

As an European ex-classic subscriber the deal for me is €6.49 a month! That makes it about 42 bucks for the 6 months. Pretty sweet deal!

1 month ago

How do you get it for that price, did you change your plan from Classic to Monthly rather than cancel it?

1 month ago

It seems like others get the same price too...? Maybe it's just euro thing but if it is not, the discount was probably caused by changing from USD to EUR, which kinda changed the pricing.

If you'd like to know more (it's mostly just guesses and what not, because it's not official), we've discussed it previously here. As it was a conversation like this one, you can find a link to another previous conversation there. :D

1 month ago

Thanks for the info, seems like some cancelled and others changed plan instead but gave same result in the end.

edit: Perhaps not, as someone paying in £ found out in that link you sent, hmm...

1 month ago*

Same here, Bought it

1 month ago

anyone knows if I take this $49 offer I can skip one month from this offer and use a $6 coupon if they give it?

1 month ago

If you take the offer and pause at any time, the offer is void. Yes, then you can use any new coupon they will give you.

1 month ago

Previously at least, Humble won't give you offers while you have active multi month coupon or prepaid months.

1 month ago

They haven't issued any $6 coupons for over a year. At most it has been $8 which is what we're witnessing right now. Since the deal is for six months, I wouldn't hold my breath that there would be any additional coupons after this.

1 month ago

last month had $6 coupon and february did too

1 month ago

Awww you're right. I missed all of them. Sad.

1 month ago

The 6.49€ / month deal is an incredible value. I'm not sure Black Friday/Christmas deal will be any better.

For context:
Black Friday/Christmas 2023 Annual Plan cost 93.00€ /Year. That equals to 7.75€ /Month
Black Friday/Christmas 2022 Annual Plan cost 87.00€ /Year. That equals to 7.25€ /Month
Previous years were cheaper, 2020 it was 82.99€ /Year +1 that equals to 6.92€ /Month, plus it had 1 free month extra gift.
Maybe it's currency fluctuations but each year it seems to get more expensive.

I did not get the offer, so I assume it's only people that paused that get it? :(

1 month ago*

the only issue is if you pause this promo = you lose the discount

1 month ago

I can't see an outcome where 8 games is not worth for 6.5€ between activating, gifting to friends and gifting on SG

1 month ago

then you dont look at every choice thread where people say it isn't worth it

I didn't say it was a bad deal, just info for people

1 month ago*

I talk for myself, not for the "if it isn't worth 10x MSRP, it's trash" brigade

1 month ago

People will always complain. Sometime I think people expect games to be cheap a bread or I don't know ... as craft bread can be expensive :P

1 month ago

I got no email about this 8$/6.5€ promotion, but there was a coupon for this and I go for it :D I have skipped this month earlier, I don't know it does matter or not.

1 month ago

what coupon did you get? the $8 USD a month to sign up for Humble Choice for 6 months one?

1 month ago

Yes, I did.

1 month ago

For 6.49 EUR (the current deal) it's worth it just for A Plague Tale: Requiem and Ghostrunner 2. The others are bonus. Bought it.

1 month ago

nothing beats humble bundle chocie

1 month ago

On the fence here.
Got Figment in a split and am only interested in A Plague Tale.
Unlike others I have zero interest in Ghostrunner.
Guess I wait for the leaks for next month.

1 month ago

I never used a coupon and/or the membership discount in the store.
When I try to redeem the coupon for A Plague Tale: Innocence, I can manage my rewards (discount and charity) but the final total won´t change.
Only the sum for charity will show up, if any percentage is chosen.

In this case, with the coupon from Humble, the membership discount won´t work on top of it, will it?

1 month ago

i didn't get the coupon, i then paused and asked humble support for one since i now qualify, they then gave me a coupon

1 month ago

Sorry I'm bothering you Ratspike, but what exactly asked them? And you submitted a ticket? Never contacted them before, so please forgive my ignorance.

1 month ago

I paused first, then I sent a support ticket about coupons/promotions and said "Hi, i noticed this promotion ( linked promotion offer) and I didn't receive a coupon despite being eligible, can I get one?"

In a day I got a reply saying yes and the coupon was in my account

1 month ago

Thank you, i will try my luck.:)
Edit: I got a coupon too, thank you Ratspike.:)

1 month ago*

Thanks so much for your comment, Worked for me.

1 month ago

This worked for me too, thanks a lot!

1 month ago

Thanks very much for the tip. Worked for me too. I have been paused for ages, but the discount is worth it for A Plague Tale 👍🏽

1 month ago

Thanks for info, worked for me :)

1 month ago

is there a coupon besides the $8 USD a month to sign up for Humble Choice for 6 months ?

1 month ago

Nope. Maybe if you pause it will offer you a few dollars off.

1 month ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

1 month ago

when it ends plz?

1 month ago

Read the second paragraph in the OP.

1 month ago

Any leeks ?

1 month ago

You do realize that it is still 9 days until the next choice?

1 month ago

Yep,I always think the next choice is on the 1st of every month 😅

1 month ago

u were kinda right, first tuesday :D

1 month ago

Finally cancelled my classic subscription after years of pausing, seeing how there's no point in keeping it, they treat new subscribers better

1 month ago

YUP.... always have.
cancel 100% of the time

1 month ago

I didn't received any coupon in my email, and in my account there is nothing! :(
What can I do? I paused this month few days after it come out...

1 month ago

See Ratspike's comments above.

1 month ago

Yes, i did. They answered me now saying that I'm not eligible because i have annual plan and this is only for montly plan...

1 month ago

So you paid upfront a yearly plan and still want monthly discount coupons? Doesn't make any sense

1 month ago*

can I use that 49$ coupon to pay 8$ only for this Plague tale HB choice and they imediately cancel subscription? I do not want to pay 49$ only want this bundle for discounted price… thanks guys

1 month ago

yep, it charges you $8 every month until you pause or cancel
it'll revert back to $12 a month after that

1 month ago

I have an annual plan on pause with the next billing date on September 24, 2024. When I go to https://promo.humblebundle.com/julychoice-email-resume and click "Get offer", it directs me to the choice page and tells me to resume, but when clicking on "Resume now" it doesn't tell anything about the deal. So am I getting it or not (for future months obviously, as this one is already paid for)? Anyone tested that or contacted HB about it?

1 month ago

I redeemed this month, so don't know. But the best option is always generate a gift like and redeem.

1 month ago

It explicitly says "Gifts are not eligible."

1 month ago

Oh, on the Year sale they always allow it, hope they keep ut up and this doesn't carry on. I stacked 2 years of the sale and right now i have 12 month left.

1 month ago

I assume you have some "credits" left from annual subscription. That is why next billing date is in September (I assume 1 choice left. You'll redeem August (without any payments) and in September they'll ask you for your money).
So the answer form here will be applied to you :(

1 month ago

Thanks, I managed to miss this comment. I wrote to them anyway (beforehand), but not holding my breath.

1 month ago

Still no leaks?

1 month ago

What they will change in your life?

1 month ago

They might keep you from buying something that will end up in the bundle. At best, it's inconvenient to both the buyer and Steam to then have to request a refund. At worse, you bought it somewhere without a good refund policy.

1 month ago

is it that time again
here

View attached image.
1 month ago

View attached image.
1 month ago

lol

1 month ago

ea play could pay me
$0.99 and i still wouldn't touch it

1 month ago

if EA play gave you even one game you could KEEP, then maybe worth

1 month ago

New Coupon (Monthly):
$8/m (for 6 months): JULY49
https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/checkout?duration=monthly&promo=july49

Annual:
$99/12m: OMEN2024
https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/checkout?duration=annual&promo=omen2024
(Sometime works, some didn't)

Monthly vs Annual:
Monthly: You will lose the $8 discount if you pause a month. Pay every month. Valid Jul-Dec 2024 only (this coupon). But a bit cheaper.
Annual: You won't lose the discount because you have paid. Prepaid. Applies to any future month and feel free to pause for any future month. But a bit expensive.
src: https://twitter.com/humble/status/1819055768353608012

View attached image.
1 month ago*

thank you !

1 month ago

does it mean i should cancel my existing 6 month sub and buy annual one as an upgrade? im confused because clicking on your link shows me a msg that i already have an active plan and can only gift it- and i see regular 109 usd price

1 month ago

I haven't done this before, so I'm not sure if you still get the annual plan discount. This is because you are already subscribed this month, which means that even if you pause or cancel your subscription, you may be still marked as an active subscriber within this month.
By the way, I don't think the annual plan is considered an upgrade or the monthly plan is considered a downgrade, as each plan has its pros and cons. For example, if HB posted a $6 coupon next month, you might lose $2 if you subscribed to the annual plan. However, the annual plan will lock the price through the prepaid method.

1 month ago*

Thank you very much for these direct links, it made my day ! :D

1 month ago*

Thank you!

1 month ago

I am getting an Invalid promotional code. on Yearly plan

1 month ago

Can i buy it i already have a yearly subscription.

1 month ago

No, it's for new customers only.

1 month ago

Sorry, OMEN2024 for annual plan no longer valid.
Edit: Someone reported the code is still valid.

1 month ago*

Can I buy monthly if my yearly is valid till December?

1 month ago

You can't, no matter you have pause or cancel your annual plan.
"Only one Humble Choice membership per account. As an active member, you can only purchase a gift plan for another account."

1 month ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

1 month ago

At the beginning of OMEN2024 released (first half of July), I tried to buy it as a gift link, but it returned the promotion code invalid (tried few times). However, after I remove the tick of buy it as a gift link, it succeeds. So this code should be set to decline gift link purchase. But, feel free to take a try.

1 month ago

can I use that 49$ coupon if i bought July? ill receive 2 july months copies or my first suscription month will be August?

1 month ago

Certainly, you won't get two copies of the same month. A maximum of one copy can be allocated each month. I'm not sure if you can use the monthly coupon as I haven't done this before. If the coupon is available for you, then it should start next month. But I don't think you can use it because HB will considers you an active subscriber after you have subscribed this month. By the way, if you don't have any coupon/annual plans on your account, you can give it a try.

1 month ago

i have tried it and humble let me pay 6,49 €.... but i dont know if i have paid for july month ( that i have already paid a month ago...) or i ll have the august games today directly..... Surely i have to claim

1 month ago

You won't get two July copies, nor the August copy before it's released, so I don't know what you will receive.

1 month ago

I have the finger in the pause button already.

1 month ago

why? autocharge day already was last week.
And even if leaks get out before release, you have time to make up your mind.

1 month ago

Because the 50 eur offer for six months they pulled recently, without the right to pause, is sus af.

1 month ago

I dont' really get why some people are upset from "not having right to pause". You can, you'll just pay the full price for the following months (and I'm not sure you won't get a coupon anyway, once you're back to full price). It's not that you HAVE to buy them.
So you get at least one month at a lower price, up to 6. What's sus about that?

1 month ago

People do and think weird things over these bundles, it's extremely emotion-driven

1 month ago

For me is 39€ six months (6.50€ x 6 month)

1 month ago

I just hope that the rule doesn't carry for the year subscription deal.

1 month ago

Stop buying into that crap. It's designed to make you feel that way, but you have to be smart about it. lol. I took the deal. I play €6.49 a month. You pay this price for so long as you don't pause. You are not forced into anything. If you absolutely hate a bundle, it's probably cheaper to pause and loose the coupon rather than forking out extra money for something you don't want.

Same with the 20% humble discount. I don't care about that. I am not going to keep choice going just for that. At the end of the day, if I buy a choice bundle that I don't want, then I've already lost whatever I would have saved with the 20% loyalty discount, and then some, especially if that month's bundle is full price.

1 month ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.