Hey SG, it's been a while since I gave away anything and I figured I can give you a Jigidi to work on, a decent giveaway of one of my favorite games, and some good music to listen to.

My favorite band, Beast in Black, just released an awesome power-metalized Eurobea(s)t single after too long of a music drought.
BEAST IN BLACK - Power Of The Beast

Uh, I like difficult Jigidis, so this one is 256 pieces. Maybe you'll need to summon the power of the beast to get through it.

Also, I couldn't really find a fitting game that was also full value and within my budget, so we're doing a spookypannkaka special here. Yeah, it's Slime Rancher. They're kinda like beasts, right? Level 3, ends on the 9th at 12.00 CET.

Happy puzzling!

2 days ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Wow I can't believe I am seeing Beast In Black on SG... Impressive.

2 days ago

Own the game already but i love jigidis and finding new music. Thank you

2 days ago

Already owned, but bump for solved

Also OMG THANK YOU FOR DISCOVERING ME THIS BAND, gonna listen to the whole album and a lot of song will go into some playlists for sure <3

1 day ago

Wow, that was one of the most difficult jigidis I have ever done. Took me over an hour. I don't see how the top solvers could do it in 15 or 20 minutes. Thanks :)

1 day ago

Yeah I did it myself after posting it. In the beginning I was like, oh but the text and head is easy and so on. And from there I was like WTF have I done. Fuck all those wires and that middle part. Yeah I don't know how people can be that fast.

1 day ago

this one was hard XD
thank you and bump!

1 day ago

The jigidi is huge! You might even call it...beastly! This would be so much easier on a table and not a phone.

1 day ago

Cool puzzle! Thanks Spooky

1 day ago

Beast in Black is goooood!

1 day ago

Haven't listened that much to them yet, but Sweet True Lies, or Broken Survivors are top-notch nevertheless

1 day ago

It's hard to suggest songs because they are all top notch and honestly not that different from each other. If this new one isn't my favorite after 500 listens then I think my favorite song is My Dystopia, which goes in a bit of a different direction.

1 day ago

Bump for solved!

1 day ago

I'm always happy to find eurobeat in the wild, and metal eurobeat is the genre i didnt know i needed. This is an absolute bop, thank you!!!

1 day ago

You're welcome :D This band does power metal with an 80s synth style, they haven't really done full Eurobeat before but I am not surprised they did. Another song they have in the eurobeat direction is One Night in Tokyo.

1 day ago

Nice song, thanks for the info! Time to listen again this band.
Bump for solved!

1 day ago

Bump in Black ^^

1 day ago

THE BEAST IS BACK!!

Oh my gosh I've waited so long for new music from them, one of my favorite bands.
I hope it won't be as long of a wait until their next song.

1 day ago

They have announced before that they were going to begin working on a new album, so we can probably expect to have that within a year at least.

1 day ago

Oh yes!! I can't wait :D

1 day ago

47 minutes.. Thanks for the mental workout!

1 day ago

bump

1 day ago

bump

1 day ago

Bump for solved!

1 day ago

After 1h52m, here we go!

22 hours ago

bump for that took way too long...

14 hours ago

Omg I forgot about Beast in Black, I'm glad they're back! This single is so good, I've been listening to it on repeat while I puzzle. Thank you!! Bump :)

14 hours ago

Yo Spooks, I listened a couple whole albums and they're a blast. I'm very picky so I'm glad I found something new to listen. Do you have any more bands perhaps?

7 hours ago

Glad to be selling people on my favorite band :) The "leader" of Beast in Black (Anton Kabanen) originally comes from the band Battle Beast, so they might be worth listening to. They have a very talented female singer, though I feel that I can sadly only take their music in small doses.

Power metal generally is kinda interesting because many bands have "themes". I see Beast in Black often being referred to "disco metal" and I am not really sure I listen to anything else with that particular sound, but for power metal generally these are other bands I listen to sometimes:

Gloryhammer: Toured together with Beast in Black recently. They have this kind of crazy "storyline" throughout their songs about space battles and whatnot. A VERY cheesy and silly band.

Brothers of Metal: Norse mythology metal, with a duo male/female singer who go really well together. They supported Beast in Black and Gloryhammer on their recent tour.

Alestorm: Pirate metal. Also very silly but listening to them makes me happy.

Powerwolf: Catholic werewolf metal. More dramatic in tone than the rest though.

6 hours ago

I'm not much of a power metal guy but I see there are some gems there (I guess I prefer more sorrow in metal. My main is gothic metal). I checked one song from each and I will continue with more songs for Brothers of Metal and Battle Beast (Gloryhammer is indeed silly, nice music though. :) )

I checked Demons Are A Girl's Best Friend from Powerwolf and it escalated real quick. :D
Might seem weird but Alestorm is too happy for my taste (already knew them). Otherwise I like the pirate theme.

Well, thank you for some nice music. <3
While checking these I also noticed I haven't listen Eluveitie's last album yet.

1 hour ago

I think me liking alt music/metal generally, but also being very into Eurovision since childhood, has blended my music taste into loving power metal, being cheesy metal you can happily sing along to. Which would also explain Beast in Black being my favorite band (Finland is very welcome to send them to Eurovision imo).

Really strange fun fact, Brothers of Metal and Sabaton (both power metal bands) both come from Swedish town Falun with less than 40 000 citizens, and both vocalists happen to be named Joakim. Maybe they're putting something weird in the water there.

1 hour ago

Bump :)

7 hours ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.