It's been 12 years since I came to this site. I haven't been giving away as many games lately since I'm spending all day working on games now, but I figured since I am running late on my cakeday preparations, I'll make a placeholder topic for now. One giveaway is up and I will add some more over the coming week.

Also, yes/no to a jigidi for a portion of the cakeday train? Or would you prefer a different brainteaser? Dare I offer both to quench all kinds of puzzle fiends?

Active Giveaways
Number
Game Name Hint/Link
1 Skyrim Breathedge Reverse the abbreviation for the website we're on. Only one character is big enough for its britches, though.
2 DOOM 64 Follow train
3 Return to Castle Wolfenstein Follow train
4 Creepy Tale 3: Ingrid Penance Follow train
5 RAGE Follow train (caboose of this original train, but small mini train for a jigidi tomorrow)

63 piece Jigidi train starts here!

Games:

1. Valfaris
  2. A Tale of Paper: Refolded
  3. The Ascent
1 month ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Favorite kind of cake?

View Results
Vanilla
Chocolate
Strawberry
Peanut Butter
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Ice cream cake
Cookier Cake
Other (Share in comments)
Potato (I just like the spud)

Happy cake-factory day!

1 month ago

I am a sucker for Cheesecake

1 month ago

Happy day of the 12 years old cake! You might want to think twice before eating it tho, I think it classifies as a type of man-made stone at this point.

BTW I fully support the jigidi idea, I've gotten a bit addicted to jigsaws recently and have dumped 40 hours into PPU since I started playing it about two months ago.

1 month ago

Happy cakeday ObsidianSpire.:)

1 month ago

happy cakeday!

1 month ago

Happy cakeday :)

1 month ago

Happy Cakeday!

1 month ago

Happy Cakeday! :)

1 month ago

Happy cakeday! I love Rice cakes or Flan cakes. Maybe not known in your neck of the woods? :)
I love a Jigidi, doesn't even have to have a prize at the end ^^

View attached image.
1 month ago

Your image doesn't load.

I've heard of Flan before. Rice cakes in the US are typically a snack more than a dessert. Quaker is the only brand I've seen in stores for rice cakes.

1 month ago

Sorry about that. Let's try that again then.

It seems that it's something totally different then. I guess you could call it a flan but with rice? I don't know, I'm no expert. :)
We call it rijstvlaai.

View attached image.
1 month ago

Rice pudding tart, perhaps.

1 month ago

That sounds good actually. πŸ˜‹

1 month ago

Seems it translates to rice custard tart, similar to yamaraus suggestion. Interesting how rice is used all over the world. Rice flour, noodles, sake, etc.

1 month ago

That makes sense, and also sounds much better.
Yep, the same goes for potatoes and wheat, I guess? Amazing how people can be inventive. At some point someone actually tried something out of the box and it became a great dish/drink... ^^

1 month ago

Bump!
Actually my favourite cake is Karpatka... It's not exactly birthday cake, but I think it's amazing, and everyone should try it :))

1 month ago

That looks pretty cool. Do you have any tips if I want to make it? I doubt there are any Polish bakeries near me.

1 month ago

I won't lie, this is probably one of the hardest cakes I ever made πŸ˜… Making choux pastry could be pain in the ass, but it could be even more complicated with the cream... Because probably every karpatka I ate, had a cream that was made with kind of a pudding mix, and I have no idea how popular those type of stuff are in other countries. If you manage to get it, you mix it with a bunch of butter, milk and sugar. There is probably a way to do it with a proper ingridients, but I have no idea how to make it that way 🀠

1 month ago

Happy Cakeday! πŸ₯°πŸŽ‚

1 month ago

Happy cakeday :)

1 month ago

Congratulations to you on your cake day and hope you have a good one! πŸ‘ I never say no to a nice jigidi, preferably one which isn't super big which makes it hell to solve on my phone for me 😁. And as for cake, well I won't be participating in the recent spate of cake themed polls asking users to cruelly elevate one delicious morsel of cakey goodness over another, I'm a pan-cakeist, all forms of cake are welcome with me 😁, cheers again and thanks for the giveaway!

1 month ago

Happy Cakeday!

1 month ago

Happy Cake Day! Also, a good carrot cake is absolutely the best :)

1 month ago

The fact that cheesecake isn't an option is atrocious!
For me it's Cheesecake (bonus if has strawberries)
No Bake Biscuit Cake with Vanilla Pudding
and then Alfajores (Which aren't a cake but they're so freaking good!)

1 month ago

Also thanks for the giveaway!

1 month ago

Updated main post with 3 more giveaways. To get to them just follow the yellow brick road train. I will do a few more every couple days till I reach my stopping point.

1 month ago

I don't know maybe it's the medication I'm taking these days but I can't even access the first GA, I've been trying since yesterday but I still haven't succeeded πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My brain is not braining, thanks anyway man πŸŽ‚πŸ’™

1 month ago

Try it from a different browser or make sure the capitalization you want is the one you’re actually going to. Chrome and other browsers can auto-correct to older attempts and make you think you got it wrong when you have the right combo.

https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/p19uOgB

1 month ago

I'm even more confuse πŸ˜‚
In order not to be confused by anys browsers, I wrote everything on one file and tried all 5 possible options with only one letter capitalized... I feel so dumb πŸ˜–πŸ˜ž

1 month ago

Happy Cake Day! :-)

1 month ago

I must be a bot 'cause I can't solve it lmao. So yeah, I'd rather have a simple jigidi over more brainteasers :P
I went with other on the poll, 'cause I don't really like cake all that much? And what is a potato cake? The closest I could think of is a potato pancake, but that's not really a cake. Or is it? dang, maybe I have to go up and change my answer...
And of course a very happy cakeday to you! It's still so nice to see people running with this decade mark :)

1 month ago

Abbreviate the website we're on and reverse the order. Only one of the letters is capitalized. Additional hint: Don't forget to remove the extraneous part of the link..

Potato cake was just for the meme.

1 month ago

yeah, that's exactly what I did. multiple times. hence why I say I must be a bot (:
nevermind. I've no idea what I was doing wrong but now it clicked! bump for solved I guess :)

1 month ago*

Happy Cakeday

1 month ago

happy cakeday!

1 month ago

Happy day of cake!

1 month ago

Happy Cake day! :)