I've noticed a rising amount of negative posts and threads lately on SG. From sad and gloomy topics to rants and angry posts, it just makes me feel slightly depressed.

To counter the negativity, I created this 100% positive thread! The one rule of this thread - think and post positively!
Tell me what good thing has been happening in your life, post cheerful gifs, anything really. Let's cheer up those who feel sad, and maintain the mood of those who don't. ^^

Here's a small giveaway to celebrate positiveness: http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/HuABS/labyrinthine-dreams [ENDED]

Please note that I did not create this thread to devalue or disapprove of anyone who's posts are negative. Everyone has their share of sadness, anger or depression in life. Matter of fact, this thread is especially created in order to cheer up anyone who may be having negative emotions. :D

If you've contributed a giveaway and it hasn't been added to the list of active giveaways within a day, let me know.
Also, removal of ended giveaways when multiple giveaways are added by the same user is done by checking the first giveaway's status only - Make a note if your giveaways aren't all ending at the same time!

Giveaways formatting (copy and paste, replace with your info):

`[Labyrinthine Dreams](http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/HuABS/labyrinthine-dreams) | jbondguy007 | Level 0`

Open giveaways

Giveaway From Level
White Day: A Labyrinth Named Schoo MikeWithAnI Level 03, Running Until Sept 16
TOEM SlickWally Level 1
Seven: The Days Long Gone CultofPersonalitea Level 02, SGtools restrictions. Until Sept 29
Outshine JMM72 Level 3, ends 30th, remove offending characters
Renowned Explorers: International Society Oppenh4imer Level 0; bot protection; ends Sep 23rd

Closed giveaways

Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4

Giveaways linked total: 2,222
Stats

Jump to Last Page
8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

View attached image.
1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

I was hoping our giveaways would attract more contributors, but since that's not the case this week, here I am again with another positive gib.
This is the first week I purposely do two weekly giveaways, since I seem to be in "grab-it-all" mode and I have too many keys for my taste.

[XCOM® 2](https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/y4op8/xcom-2) | JMM72 | Level 3 - minor bot protection: middle character is uppercase

1 year ago

Thanks for your continued contributions to the thread! :D

1 year ago

Can you let me go out you blascklist?

1 year ago

I only offer people the possibility to get out of my blacklist in certain personal events through the year. A few times I've done some small cleaning, never on request. Note that the most used reason to put someone in my blacklist is not some kind of punishment towards people, but a way to not get them to make me angry or frustrated. I could say more about your specific case but this is not the place for it. Be patient.

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

Hey! Here's a bit of positivity.
I was at the King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard concert last week and it was pretty awesome! If you haven't heard this band yet, check it out, they're amazing.
Also, I'm coding my first game, and I really hope it'll come out this spring. Can't wait! Not sure if I'm allowed to link its Steam page here, so I think I'll start separate thread about it later.
And there is almost no snow left in my city, and summer is inevitably approaching, aaaand I decided to make a little train for y'all so I can finally get to L3 and enter those JMM72 juicy giveaways
[6-cart-train](https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/0ecee54a-5928-4238-934a-e3040d89be6e) | moonlightdriver | Level 2, sent/won ratio 0.1+

1 year ago

Great new songs added to my playlist.

1 year ago

yay! glad to hear it.

1 year ago

Not sure if I'm allowed to link its Steam page here

I have no problem with it, but not sure about the website rules around this, it can be vague at times.

Congratulations on the upcoming game release, that's awesome! And thanks for the giveaway train. :D

1 year ago

thank you for keeping this thread alive! and special thanks to dubnio for all the great comics.

1 year ago

Well it's not my intention to leave too many people out of my gibs, but I've learned 2 lessons: people can be ungrateful, and the lower their level is, the more chances they'll be ungrateful. And I don't want my blacklist to grow, nor my games to go to people who can't say a simple "thanks".

But ofc congrats on your level up!

I'm always lazy to do my first sgtools protected giveaway to make a better user filtering instead of just "level". Well, at least maybe more fair.

Other devs announce their current or next projects in Steam regularly, you can find posts about them in the forums. There's no rule against posting about your own game, but I'd suggest you to re-read the guidelines with attention.

1 year ago

you're right about ungratefulness, yep. and I also think L3 isn't that hard to get to, especially if you're into bundles (and who isn't?)
and thanks for the congratulations! alas, my math was a little wrong and I need to create one more giveaway to level up. but I'll definitely get there.

1 year ago

Game Showcase

You are invited to share your Steam game in this category when you are a game developer. You can show us your work-in-progress, let us know when your game launches on Steam, or poll our community for feedback. We encourage you to provide additional information about the game, such as a description, what you are trying to achieve, why we may find it interesting, or how your game differs from others in the same genre. You are limited to one open discussion per game. Be considerate to not repeatedly bump your content if the community is not engaging with your post.

https://www.steamgifts.com/about/guidelines

So it's probably ok to mention you working on a game but probably best to showcase it in the Game Showcase category.

1 year ago

thanks for the advice! I'll get myself together and start separate thread.

1 year ago

Thanks for the ride! :)

1 year ago

enjoy! ;)

1 year ago

Bump

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

Bump for some positive vibes. We all need them these days, I think

1 year ago

[Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter](https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/bUgGW/serious-sam-hd-the-first-encounter) | canis39 | Level 1
[Supreme Ruler The Great War](https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/MVZ3I/supreme-ruler-the-great-war) | canis39 | Level 1
[Scribblenauts Unlimited](https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/vrCLo/scribblenauts-unlimited) | canis39 | Level 1

1 year ago

3 bumps

1 year ago

Thanks for the contributions! :D

1 year ago

bump :)

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Remember that the winner has 7 days to claim the gift after you've sent it. It's frustrating but it's allowed. If after that period you make reasonable tries to contact the winner to no avail, you can ask for a rerroll.

Personally and out of gratitude and respect, I redeem the key (or whatever is needed) and mark as received as soon as possible.

Thanks for your contribution.

1 year ago

Welcome to Steamgifts! Sorry to hear it has been a bit disappointing with the winners taking a lot of time to respond. I'm guessing it's kind of troublesome if you have limited giveaway slots - but these increase as you make successful giveaways and soon it won't even be a concern at all. I hope the experience improves for you soon! Thanks for your contributions to the thread! :D

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

List updated!

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

6T4RF-TGQBJ-095XL

1 year ago

Dupe or ninja'd.

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

Happy cake day and thanks for your abundance of illustrations posted here!

1 year ago

And another positive contribution. Standard WH40K gameplay, which is positive.

[Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War](https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/_GkFy/warhammer-40000-gladius-relics-of-war) | JMM72 | Level 3 minor bot protection - it's missing a Key letter

1 year ago

HERETICALLY positive! Thanks for the giveaway! :D

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.