Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Cashed out my diamonds and tickets. Lots of bottom of the barrel minimum value games. Got a $5 Steam wallet code at least. In all my years on Lootboy it's the very first time I win money with an SS pack.

10 months ago

Just in time, then.

10 months ago

Agreed. I've never actually got a credit of any kind from any pack.

10 months ago

It was fun while it lasted. Will be sad to see them go......like the others before them.
Whispered World Special Edition
http://www.gog.com/redeem/5SZK0950060CB7CCEA
Deponia
http://www.gog.com/redeem/YLG46BB5201822102E

10 months ago

Thanks! Redeeemed Deponia.

10 months ago

I think if some people didn't abuse lootboy with multiple accounts we would still enjoy it for a couple of years more. it's a shame that it came to this.

10 months ago

I don't think they did anything about the multi-accounts either, on the contrary, it's as if they were "feeding" them, especially with these promotions where you had to collect envelopes to build an album or collect X amount of points for a big prize or many diamonds.

10 months ago

I hadn't used two 5€ Guaranteed credit and unfortunately 5€ steam cards are not available.
So I got one 5€ paysafecard and tried to redeem on steam to add funds.
Using the 16 code pin only 2€ appears. It's the first time I try paysafecard; I guess 5€ should appear there, eight?
Just to confirm before contacting support.

10 months ago

I had that too...last year... I think...
Paysafe requires a fee for maintaining "old" codes and as soon as you redeem one it automaticly gets subtracted.
I don't remember if it was 3€ for me too, but I contacted lootboy and they sent me a new 5€ code...so I ended up with more in the end.

I don't know if the lootboy support is still active at the moment.
And try to look into your paysafe account under payment history or something like that...
It was there were I found out the missing money were a fee.

10 months ago

The fee is in the code itself? Or is it for having account?
Because I don't understand then. I had tried the code on steam (without login into my safecard account) and appeared only 2€
If codes have a fee too, then I will contact support of Lootboy.

10 months ago

paysafecard has changed a lot over the last few years and I think it isn't worth the trouble anymore using it.
Years ago you didn't need to have an account and the codes didn't expire as far as I remember.
Now it is even worse than I thought. It seems you need to use the code within 30 days of purchase, which is quite a short period of time.

https://www.paysafecard.com/en/fees-limits/

Both the use of paysafecard and the payment are generally free of charge. However, the following fees may arise:

Monthly fee: the monthly fee of 3 EUR will be charged for the first time 30 (thirty) days after purchase.

10 months ago

Take what you cant get.
I've had Steam cards not available a couple times. Staff usually told me to check often as they restocked.

10 months ago

I got Amazon instead. Better that than perhaps nothing.
Thanks!

10 months ago

Here are some useless-to-me GOG codes:

The Whispered World Special Edition
http://www.gog.com/redeem/5SZK62A67F4450B1C5
http://www.gog.com/redeem/5SZK2C92A8E3F444FF

Deponia
http://www.gog.com/redeem/YLG44A1154567F5DE7

Goodbye Lootboy. I hardly knew you!

10 months ago

i cashed out and got a few games including Age of Wonders: Planetfall and $5.00 USD (4.53€) Steam gift card that activated well
gameminer, termorgames, chrono.gg and now lootboy

View attached image.
10 months ago

Gameminer was the shiite! Miss that one.

10 months ago

I know different ones that cheated on chrono and they done the same on lootboy. And they (will) do it on AWA etc. too. So it will not be the last site that die.

10 months ago

Ok, all diamonds used. BM credits changed to diamonds and used. 61 Steam keys copied for later testing and use and few GOG keys to be tossed to orphans thread later. For two games I get "no rewards available" -message so those are wasted, I assume.

2.76M credits and nothing to do with them. I got one 25 discovery pack set and got 3 diamonds. Not worth trying to get more as it will take forever and in best case I might get enough diamonds for a single Full Steam Ahead pack.

10 months ago

You can use an auto clicker to get them while you're doing something else.

10 months ago

Yeah, decided to do this and after 4+ M credits and daily diamonds from mobile app (still worked) I got just enough for two SS packs.

10 months ago

Boost don't work anymore, right?

10 months ago

Yeup~ Lootboy site tote gonna close for real aren't they?

10 months ago

It worked on mobile for me but not PC.

10 months ago

Boost still working for me, on pc browser, in usa. I just claimed daily boost. Haven't loaded on my phone yet, so not sure about the vid watches under boost.

10 months ago

Thanks Lootboy for all the free games.
CU on another plane of existence. :-)

10 months ago

damn, missing 37 dias to buy 25x packs. it took me months to put it all together xD

10 months ago

open all the 2000 coins packs you can, use boost in the app, complete an offer

10 months ago

which 2000 coin pack is best? there's so many

10 months ago

most of them are 1 time purchase except the discovery one
buy all of them 1 time then buy the discovery one until you run out of coins

10 months ago

Okay, will try that. Already bought 50x discovery and zero diamonds.

10 months ago

3 + 5 from 400 packs 💀

10 months ago

Ouch, not even really worth it.. takes so long to dust cards too. Faster on PC.. I wish there was a way to bulk scrap.Or at least a better way to sort, like alphabetical, or at least group the same cards together under rarity. It took me hours to scrap like 500-600 cards. At almost 450k silver too, so 25pack x 9 is a lot more cards to scrap for the chance of a few diamonds. At least I'm logging a buncha ingame codes before I scrap them. A ton are just links not even any code, so now I know I can just scrap any more of those I get.

10 months ago

you can filter cards by type
filter mobile, android, lootboy, loot and ios ones and shred them, then check what's left
and you can bulk select all the cards you filtered

10 months ago

Yup, that and typing a few letters is how ive been doing it. down to around 330 cards, including all my stickers, # cards from diamond events, actual games ive already grabbed codes from. Was around 1400. I've got 450k coins to spend now though..

10 months ago

Thx. Tried to open the discovery packs but it's a slowly death, the chances are really low. I completed an offer and got the dias I needed

10 months ago

I have 109 diamonds and I won't be able to spend it... damn.. ;''v

F

10 months ago

If you've got coins left you could try the lootpacks. I got two 5 diamond cards from the 50 lootpacks I just bought, which got me over the line.

Also there is a teamwork10 code to redeem

10 months ago

Boost isn't working so i guess it's really falling apart.

10 months ago

They used to post on their Twitter account every 2 days or so but there's been no activity since July 30. Id' say they're closing shop.

10 months ago

http://www.gog.com/redeem/VFS?&10%&B?12BDDE¿

sqrt(25)=?
?+(?^0)=¿
9=&
&-((56456546^2)^0)=%

10 months ago

Thank you, redeemed.

10 months ago

That's some good code hiding, daym

10 months ago

the game keys messed up title says MXGP – The official Motorcross Videogame
but received NASCAR Heat 4

10 months ago

also, some error games COULD NOT FIND A REWARD OF THE REQUESTED TYPE!

World War I
Gift of Parthax
Double
Big Buck Hunter Arcade
Sorry, James

10 months ago

I haven't used my Lootboy account in awhile but I have a lot of coins, Do I just buy the discovery packs with my coins? What do I do with the diamonds? Also do I need to do all of this in the app or can I just use the web browser?

10 months ago

you can buy discovery packs with coins, but even buying 25 discovery packs is only going to get you a few diamonds if any, and a bunch of cards to shred because they're starter packs for mobile games or wallpapers or coupons for stuff you weren't going to buy. on average i'm somewhere around one diamond per 25x discovery packs but you also have to go through all the clicks of opening them and then your inventory gets filled with the junk.

with the diamonds you buy premium packs for 125 diamonds each (or 25 packs at once for 2500 diamonds) and each pack is like the coin discovery packs except it also includes a premium card, which is usually a steam key. i've even lucked out with a few games from my wishlist, but usually it's something that was widely available for cheap or even free.

10 months ago

Thanks for this

10 months ago

LOL! just when I give It a try I realize they're closing :P

10 months ago

10 months ago

Haydehoo! Chokran Ahmed for Edna & Harvey: Harveys new Eyes ^^

10 months ago

imagine being bankrupt despite giving away duplicate keys, region locking events, raising the prices, steam gift cards in the pot are only EU and USD. yep i got a 5$ steam money but it's not HKD anymore, it's usd

what is wrong Europe, guys?

View attached image.
10 months ago

they went bankrupt apparently because they expended into US and festivals and Corona hit and they couldnt recover the loss.
BTW nobody i know in germany had a dupe key ..
so i assume they refunded many people in some regions with people that couldnt activate the key or scammed the support >.<
Of course some devs are at fault ,too but many things didnt workout .
like funding e sports teams etc.

10 months ago

so i assume they refunded many people in some regions with people that couldnt activate the key or scammed the support >.<

I've had many duplicate keys from them, and I'm from Belgium the country next to them. And I definitely didn't scam them. So it was most certainly something wrong on their end. I guess the people you knew just got lucky.

10 months ago

Also, multiaccounters have huge part in Lootboy failure. But also, management could be more careful with all promotions and rewards. For example, Lootboy Finest which could be cheated with creating fake accounts because there is no way you could reach over 2 millions of coins in one month.
And they haven't bothered to check wheter winners in collections cheated or not.

But anyway, RIP Lootboy. You were maybe too much generous with season ticket.

10 months ago

Lootboy Finest only count coins you get from premium packs. that Lootboy Finest is so fake now since Lootboy is bankrupt despite the heavy spending from the top 50 "players"

10 months ago

It also count invites with referral link.

10 months ago

All the cheaters/multiaccounters with their 30+ accounts were the main problem.
I reported some with 100 and 300 accounts, and got payments in diamonds for doing the head hunting.

Oh and one of the guys that got a Top50 reward got problems, because his cheating and my report about it, too. But i don't know if they got the price, that they sended to him, back. Privacy reasons.

10 months ago*

got cyclic object value error when checking the daily boost. anyone got the same issue?

10 months ago

Same, then I tried the mobile app and it's still working

10 months ago

open 9 loot and only get crap

10 months ago

Tennis Manager 2021

KLPNB-PXJP7-FRCLD

All P's=9

10 months ago

thanks, got it

10 months ago

I was just thinking about that if the site goes offline, which will probably happen at some point, what will happen with the comic?
Like, should we back it up just in case? I'd hate seeing it become lost media, but downloading every single image one by one sounds like such a pain in the ass, there's thousands of them.
Anyone knows of a way to download every comic page at the same time? Or at least make the process a bit more automatic.

10 months ago

Try the Teleport Pro program, I used it to take different pictures from sites into temporary modems

10 months ago

I assume it's possible to save them in that archive website.
Also maybe the artist will upload them on his website if he is allowed to
For the first season at least there is a printed book.
Hard to say how it will end up

10 months ago

Good question. I'm not even halfway through reading it. How would we back it up even?

10 months ago

it might already be on the wayback machine

i didn't actually check other than looking up lootboy and seeing that it has data.

10 months ago

PUBG 25x pack
Scheming through the Zombie Apocalypse The Beginning
The Whispered World Special Edition
Elderborn
Manual Samuel
Iron Sky Invasion
Survivalist: Invisible Strain
Valhalla Hills
Heli Heroes
Fun with Ragdolls
Kingdom Wars II Definitive Edition
Seed Hunter
Chicken Shoot Gold
Chicken Shoot Gold
Stars End
Between the Stars
Cardaclysm
Dead Age II
Randal's Monday
3 diamonds
GOMO
A New Beginning Final Cut
Paw Paw Paw
Paw Paw Paw
125 diamonds
Lemnis Gate
Black Future 88

CS;GO 3x pack
Little Dungeon Stories
LEAVES - The Return
Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal

pretty bad loot tbh. most of them are things that i don't want or already have.

10 months ago

Incase you want to dispose of The Whispered World Special Edition and Manual Samuel to someone looking forward to them. Id be happy to give them a home via the whitelist for the gib!

10 months ago*

The whispered world is actually a gog key, but i already made a ga for manual samuel.
If you are still interested in the gog key, i can send you one.

10 months ago

i would surely be

10 months ago

Survivalist: Invisible Strain I've been wanting since I first saw it.
Never heard of Randal's Money, Lemnis gate looks cool.
Been eyeing Scheming through the Zombie Apocalypse The Beginning.
Any plans for those? Even if it's a giveaway, I'd love to enter for a chance.

10 months ago

i activated both randal's monday and zombie apocalypse.
lemnis gate is a dead pvp game so i make a giveaway open to all here: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/y4Q6N/lemnis-gate
as for survivalist: invisible strain, i put it under a group ga, and my rule for all of those giveaways are to play and finish the game, so i can only let you join if you want to play and finish it :)

10 months ago

Ah, gotcha. What group or what level, I'm not seeing it. I'd totally attempt to finish it at least. As long as it runs, I'll try the heck out of it and strive to finish it.

10 months ago

It is for PA and PM group, no level. I didnt see any game-crashing bug last time i checked, so you might want to make sure it runs in your syatem first :)

10 months ago

Yeah, found it through your profile, says I'm not a member of the steam group when I click on it. Specs listed on steam even for me are pretty low. My graphics is probably worse, but everything else is at least somewhat better.

10 months ago

alright then, i temporarily added you to my whitelist for the giveaway. it's going to end in 10 minutes though so hopefully you'll make it in time :)
EDIT: welp, it seems you didn't make it in time, sorry about that.

10 months ago*

Yeah, sorry. What group should I look for to join?

10 months ago

It was for pa (playing appreciated) and pm (playing matters)
The giveaway has been finished though so you cant join it even if you joined the groups.

10 months ago

That's okay. I'd still like to join the groups if possible.

10 months ago

I earned enough diamonds for one credit of choice pack, and got this game!

10 months ago

congrats! :)

10 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

10 months ago

Edna and Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes

http://www.gog.com/redeem/VFS543!19!45!A5CF18EB

Remove exclamation marks

10 months ago*

Thank you, I got it

10 months ago

You're welcome, enjoy!

10 months ago

Yes and thank you for your method of claiming which is simple and clever, I used it too after. :)

10 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.