lYL3U

So on scale of 0 to 10 how disappointed were you with Steam Summer Sale 2024?

And of course I have to post this before the sale... Free feel to reply also after sale started ;D

4 days ago

Comment has been collapsed.

The one game I actually planned to buy this sale isn't on sale, so 9/10.

Edit: Went for a 9/10 cause I can buy some other random games.

3 days ago*

GameBillet has better deals for Yakuza franchise right now. I'll probably grab 5 and 6 for $5.31 each and wait for better deals on the rest of the ones I'm missing.

3 days ago

changing my disappointment rating... it is immeasurable after learning yakuza 0 is not on sale while the rest of the series is.
Sega is doing a great job at keeping me from trying the series out. my backlog is thankful for it at least

3 days ago

i feel like the point of summer and winter sales should be all games should beat their last historical lows. just saying lol. anything that isnt historical low is a waste of space in the sale honestly

3 days ago

10, the two games I wanted, barely have a discount, well, Winter sale it is.

3 days ago

I stopped getting disappointed about a seasonal Steam sale a long time ago. Now that the magic has gone You just wanna walk away

3 days ago

Bought 6 games, first time after a while that got great deals for my wishlist games!

3 days ago

The only game I was thinking of getting was Project Hospital, and the discount is weaker than it has been before. Guess I'll hold off for another six months.

3 days ago

Overall some good discounts, allowing 90-95% again was a good decision.
Downsides: encountered at least one price hike directly before sale; still inflation based price increasements for old, fully developed games and publishers like Interplay with their 20% on "biblical" games.

3 days ago

Bought The Witcher games with DLCs for the third game as well as Stardew Valley so I'm pretty happy with it :D

3 days ago

I'm always pretty happy with these sales. I'm not a 'historic low or no' type of dude. If it's something I'm interested in and it has a discount of some sort, that's all I ask for. There's always games I want and believe I'll play before the next major sale hits, and I'm happy to grab those. Plus, there are also generally some sleepers I either wasn't aware of or didn't think would get the discounts they got. Whether I actually get to all of them is debatable, but that's always the intent, lol.

3 days ago

Not really, sale as any other sale.

2 days ago

I think since I already own most of the games on Steam that I would ever want to play, there really isn't anything to buy for me. I really only see Unspoken which is a cheap and pretty scary little indie horror game I wanted to play for a little bit now and seems like it's the perfect time. The other games I am planning on buying are more of a "I am interested in them and I won't get them any cheaper so I must get them" type deal. I think I'll give this sale a solid 5/10.

2 days ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.