lYL3U

So on scale of 0 to 10 how disappointed were you with Steam Summer Sale 2024?

And of course I have to post this before the sale... Free feel to reply also after sale started ;D

4 days ago

Comment has been collapsed.

4 days ago

There is no event or anything different. I miss 2019.

4 days ago

Currently getting errors and cannot claim any stickers. Hopefully they fix their servers.

4 days ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 days ago.

4 days ago

It's always a sale on steam so I stopped paying attention. Sale is the new normal price and bundles are the new sale.

4 days ago

Company of heroes 3 50% off - i'm quite disappointed but will keep an eye on other stores
also i don't know the way of your scale 0 to 10

4 days ago

this is the first year i can afford to buy games during the summer sale so i'm quite hyped! but the errors are really disappointing <\3

4 days ago

Same, I haven't been able to buy much on any of the other summer sales. Definitely going to pick a few things up.

4 days ago

0 because I never cared about summer or winter sales. Wait for it to be bundled.

4 days ago

not much to buy, maybe 7 out of 10

4 days ago*

Hahaha
Gentlemen, (and ladies), start your engines! :P

4 days ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 days ago.

4 days ago

Unacceptable.

But maybe you overlooked something acceptable.

4 days ago

lol the pseudonym

4 days ago

No poll, no comment.

4 days ago

So 10 is good or bad? Results may vary.

4 days ago

10 is the maximum disappointment. 11 is beyond that. Zero is no disappointment... Other units are also acceptable.

4 days ago

2 out of 10. Several WL items are at HLs (e.g. TUNIC, Viewfinder, Lies of P) so I'm pretty happy overall.

But I'll probably only buy The Talos Principle 2 for myself. $12 as part of the Talos 1 + 2 bundle seems like an absolute steal.

4 days ago

Just got a new job a few months ago and the discounts are actually not too bad this time :) That there's no event sucks quite badly, but I got a floating unicorn sticker so there's that.

4 days ago

Well, waiting on a Sekiro sale that is below 29.99 euro. The wait continues. It's the expected so I'm not disappointed really.

4 days ago

Kind of unlikely, as it's the single soulsborne where Activision is the publisher, and it's already been... 5 years?

4 days ago

Dark Souls 3 has been at 10 so I'll keep hoping :D

2 days ago

Different publisher... but maybe this year Activision will have a change of heart ^^

2 days ago

Very dissapointed, I was looking for that "Hawk Tuah" game.

4 days ago

down every minute, i cant even see the offers!

4 days ago

Not at all disappointed, have enough games to play and the wallet is empty enough to not buy anything.
Still might buy one on my wishlist for my birthday. We'll see.

4 days ago

Wait, there's a sale right now?

4 days ago

0/10. I got Fable Anniversary so its been wonderful

4 days ago

Have done my discovery queue 3 times...no card drops :(

Fixed: shut down client, restarted, ran queue from main store page (not the summer sale get-your-sticker page, which has a different UI for the queue, which seems to be what's bugged) and the card dropped. :)

4 days ago*

If 0 is "very disappointed" and 10 is "very disapppointed", I am about 3.141592653.

View attached image.
4 days ago

Well, the thing I wanted to buy the most (and was hoping for some kind of decent sale), Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, is only 15% off. 😑

(┛ಠДಠ)┛彡┻━┻

So I'm just (finally) getting Disco Elysium, a couple of little indie gems, and a lot of semi-trash that has trading cards and which I can blast through for achievement hunting and easy 100%s. 😜

Yeah, gotta say I'm a little disappointed so far. Even the trash is only 50% off and some of it has been lower outside of the summer or holiday sales. No big "oh wow, I can't believe I can get that wishlist game for that price" moments.

I guess that puts my disappointment level at about 6 or so.

4 days ago

Ouch 15% ! And i felt bad with 50% off.

3 days ago

Yeah, this sale is definitely not wowing me. Other than Disco Elysium, I just rounded up a bunch of piddly stuff. Couple of really cool indie games in there for sure, but nothing big or near the top of my wishlist.

3 days ago

I will give it a 6 as I was planning to buy eldenring, but it's not on the low price like last sale.

3 days ago

I do not have international credit card, I only have money in my steam wallet and tf2 keys 🥹.

3 days ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.