where can I follow it?

6 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

6 years ago

No , cards ?

6 years ago

Too early for cards right now. Wait until third week of December.

6 years ago

Should be 2 weeks for cards, they start dropping at least a week before the sale

6 years ago

Nextsteamsale says 20 days until sale, you can expect that holiday cards will start dropping 13 days from now.

6 years ago

Of course there will be nice cardz and enjoyable profitz! :O

6 years ago

that reminds me to enter at Steam trade matcher

6 years ago

Have you used it before? Is it any good?

6 years ago

I use it regularly and like it. It is good for it stated purpose, though I also use Steam Card Exchange and trade topics on steam.

6 years ago

I was asking this because I never used such a service. I saw Pilda once posting about a card service but I forgot the site.

Do you know what would be a good and safe site to complete multiple sets of cards?

6 years ago

http://www.steamcardexchange.net/

Great service, it allows you to do cross-set trades 1:1 same value, if the card you want has more than 1 in stock. Make sure to read the FAQ first to see how it works.

6 years ago*

Thank you, will check it out one of these days.

6 years ago

Steam Trade Matcher http://www.steamtradematcher.com/compare and exchange with "trade bots" for immediate exchanges (card for card, same set). Use the Userscript http://www.steamtradematcher.com/userscript for extraquick exchange (one click trading). Use http://www.steamtradematcher.com/tools/fullsets to know the cards you need for full sets and how many full sets you already own.

6 years ago

Also adding https://asf.justarchi.net/STM on top of STM and userscript it is what I'm using personally.

6 years ago

So much choice, there's a good chance that because of the trees I can't see the forest anymore. ^^

6 years ago

It's good because matching ASF bots guarantees you instant response. Together with userscript it's literally - open my ASF website, pick a bot you like (recommended the ones with a lot of items and Any tag, so basically from the top), click STM link, wait a second, offer a trade, wait for userscript to automatically fill the trade, send, confirm with your authenticator, and get instant response in around 10 seconds (assuming Valve is not doing Valve things). Repeat until you finish all your sets.

If we ignore time needed for STM to find matches and inventory in trade offer to load, then actual effort is 4 clicks + trade confirmation on your authenticator. Personally I'm not even using main STM scan anymore since the bots/users it suggests are unlikely to offer instant response, I prefer my own tool I created just for that, and I can be sure that they're running my own code that I know is working properly and guarantees that instant response in the first place.

6 years ago

There could be a bump Archi and that is that you do your IT thing blindfolded but not all SG users, including me are IT techs. :-)

6 years ago

Thank you for the information, Ouinx2. :-)

6 years ago

I liked it a lot

6 years ago

Thank you, i'll keep it in mind. :-)

6 years ago

Yes it is, I started to use STM 2 years ago, I think I traded about 500 cards using it and it makes your life a lot easier. (scan your inventory and tell you your doubles for trade with others' doubles or bots 1:1 same set)
At the beginning I traded with other users but now I mostly trade with bots 1:1 like the Archibot as you only have to wait a few seconds for your cards. I couldn't complete my sets without this site. It would have be too much work and time.
The only problem is the time it can take to load the pages with huge inventories but I guess it depends on your internet speed.

6 years ago

Thank you and the specific need for me is not to sell cards but to buy some to complete sets and badges.

The only problem is the time it can take to load the pages with huge inventories but I guess it depends on your internet speed.

I have 768 pages of Steam inventory, that could be a lot of fun. ;_;

6 years ago

then don't forget to use the auto-crafter on December sale

6 years ago

I don't understand, I don't sell cards, I trade my doubles for the cards I'm missing (same set), last time I traded was 2 weeks ago, about 150 cards in 8 trades and now I have 31 badges ready to craft (only by swapping the doubles).

6 years ago

I dunno, maybe 1-2 weeks before the sale starts.

6 years ago

Thanks.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.