June 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ June 27th 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† July 4th 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

IMPORTANT INFO FOR "Honey, I Joined a Cult":

Initially, no keys were allocated for customers located in commonly region locked countries. Keys were added one hour after the bundle launched, as the ROW sub that everyone else receives {sub/789223}.

However, this could be temporary and the UNREVEALED keys for these regions might later be stealthily replaced with region locked keys (it's not the first time that Humble does this).

Therefore, you are STRONGLY advised to NOT keep gift links for this game, and instead REVEAL THE KEY and SAVE IT in your spreadsheets.

Even if you're not located in a region-locked country, you are still advised to do this, because if ROW keys are allocated to everyone when they shouldn't be, then the game will run out of stock soon.

Honey, I Joined a Cult - gift link notification (ROW)

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (CN)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full subs list (US / ROW)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• Compared to the official leak from IGN ($8 promo code) (started working on 10 Jun), Serial Cleaners and Sunday Gold have been replaced with Eternal Threads and Meeple Station.
  • Remnant: From the Ashes - Complete Edition is not sold on the Steam store as a package, thus it cannot be given away as such on SG. You can either give it away as the base game (0 CV), or as one of the included DLCs (max 1.50 CV).

โฉโฉ Leaks for JULY Choice โชโช

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-11-12: An activation date was added at some point for Ghostwire: Tokyo: the key must be redeemed before 2024-06-30.
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-05-26: Ghostwire: Tokyo is out of stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-05-29: Ghostwire: Tokyo back in stock

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Ghostwire: Tokyo 81% of 8076 โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/1475810 W 0 $59.99
Remnant: From the Ashes - Complete Edition corresponds to this store bundle (Included game has cards) - max 1.50 CV sub/538496 0 $49.77
Curse of the Dead Gods 85% of 5948 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1123770 W 0* $19.99
Honey, I Joined a Cult 79% of 1033 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.30 CV app/841190 W 0 $21.99
Eternal Threads 91% of 283 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1046790 W 1 $19.99
GRIME 86% of 3019 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1123050 W M 0* $24.99
Turbo Golf Racing 88% of 403 - ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/1324350 W 1 $17.99
Meeple Station 59% of 587 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/900010 W M L 2 $19.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.
Note: you can mouseover the column values for extra info

Retail:

• $234.70

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you Ghostwired to buy this, or is it more boring than watching Golf?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] The time has come to remove the GRIME accumulated from not using my subscription for months and finally press that terrifying Claim button.
[Only with limited deal] I hope to escape the Curse of the Dead Gods and get a coupon this month.
[Happy] Honey, I Joined the Cult of True Believers in the Choice. This month is awesome!
[Neutral] Not a bad bundle. Also not a great bundle for me. Iโ€™m undecided whether I should use the Remnant of my subscription on this or try to acquire the games I want through other means.
[Pause] This is perhaps one of the easiest skips for me. These games don't look fun enough.
[Disappointed] Once again, nothing from this line-up really stands out.
[Canceling the subscription] I'm tired of buying bundles and gathering games I'll probably never have time to play.
[Complaint: Different from leaks] I was so excited for Sunday Gold / Serial Cleaners ;_;

The best month I ever saw

1 year ago

USA subs confirmation:

Ghostwire: Tokyo (Post-Launch) (WW)
https://steamdb.info/sub/662023/

Remnant: From the Ashes - Complete Edition
https://steamdb.info/sub/538496/

Curse of the Dead Gods
https://steamdb.info/sub/381439/

Honey, I Joined a Cult (1.0+)
https://steamdb.info/sub/789223/

Eternal Threads
https://steamdb.info/sub/735312/

GRIME
https://steamdb.info/sub/381096/

Turbo Golf Racing
https://steamdb.info/sub/462438/

Meeple Station
https://steamdb.info/sub/288386/

1 year ago

Many thanks!

1 year ago

Damn, they should have ditched Ghostwire: Tokyo and Remnant: From the Ashes - Complete Edition and kept Serial Cleaners and Sunday Gold. Now the bundle is ruined.

1 year ago

Really hoped for those two that were leaked. Disappointed with the replacements

1 year ago

Yeah, they figured there was too much "value" in a single bundle, so they probably just split the games up to fill another bundle.
The replacements are really poor. Still a decent bundle but disappointing.

1 year ago

Whee, was looking forward to Sunday Gold, instead it got replaced with bundle repeats. -_-

Two wishlists and a strategy I don't want, and 5 already owned. This sucks.

1 year ago

You must buy too many games individually ;)

1 year ago

And not play them before bundled :P

1 year ago

Turn down a notch, buy games from more expensive first-time bundles, and then don't play them until they get bundled to hell - like I do! :D

1 year ago

Three games on my wishlist. Remnant and GRIME I've already owned, but one day it will make their way to someone's library. ๐Ÿ˜

1 year ago

To be honest, the very main game which is Ghostwire, I would prefer something else, I basically went for it just because of Remnant because it also has all DLCs and buying it alone would cost more than whole choice... I take all those other games as a nice add on.

1 year ago

Having an annual sub I was always going to be getting it for Ghostwire Tokyo, but even I'm disappointed about the game swap-outs that occured.
Unlike other people however, i only owned one of the games.

1 year ago

Best monthly in a long time. Actually a complete edition? And no other vanilla games with gratuitous DLC. This is a great direction for Humble

1 year ago

Good bundle. Wonder why they replaced two of the leaked games at the last minute though.

1 year ago

Quite fine for me. Ghostwire could be down my alley, Honey I joined a cult and Meeple could be fun. Eternal seems fine to try out, I usually like these types of games. And since I got ir for 5 EUR no complaints there.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

I noticed a pattern in 2023 Humble Choice, starting with January it's been like this Jan sucks - Feb awesome - Mar sucks - Apr awesome - May sucks - Jun awesome. It's subjective to a certain degree ofc, but the poll results kinda match it. I guess Jul gonna be sucks again =)

1 year ago*

what pattern is it? Is this game on Steam a lot of discount? Or is it something else? Any info?

1 year ago

would be a pretty good bundle if i didn't already own curse of the dead gods, grime, and eternal threads... and i played ghostwire on game pass already. remnant is the only other game from the bundle i'd play..i own it on epic already, and it's cheap on grey market sites if i wanna go that route. not really worth my $12.

1 year ago

Are you trustworthy grey market ? Is the key okay?

1 year ago

If you want to check the grey market, try a website like GG.deals, which lists both official stores and grey market. However, I would suggest to try to find a "bundle split", because prices will be much more affordable, usually half of the prices on the grey market.

Edit: Nevermind, I see you are quite active at SteamTrades, plus you have already joined a Steam group for bundle splits. ๐Ÿ˜…
Not sure why I thought you were new here.

1 year ago*

I didn't know much about the gray market, so I asked. Thank you for your kind reply.

1 year ago

Ghostwire seems like a game I'd enjoy but don't care for the others, easy skip.

1 year ago

It's so lame that they disabled the 8โ‚ฌ promo code for this decent bundle.
They know that can sell this bundle even without promo, so they just disabled it. Very professional and consumer friendly.

1 year ago

Yea, due to this reason, I totally believed that HB won't send a limited deal offer for this month.
Agree with you, very professional and consumer friendly.

1 year ago

It's like.. they admit that their usual choices were trashy compared to this month, lol

1 year ago

working codes for new subs on ign now

1 year ago

๐Ÿฅ’ใƒฝ(=ยดฮธ`=)๏พ‰๐Ÿฅ’<Honey, I Joined a Cult(Guru?ok!๐Ÿ‘ฝ)

๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ›ธ

๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’

1 year ago

If I buy the bundle now, how can I check the gift link info? Because once I click purchase, HB always reveals all the keys for me automatically.

1 year ago

on bottom page 'buy this bundle as gift'

@EDIT
'Gift Humble Choice
Give the gift of amazing games every month, access to the Humble app, incredible discounts, and more with Humble Choice.
Gift Humble Choice'

its that exactly at bottom, justo ver 'previous months'

1 year ago*

I'll give it a try, thanks!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

1 year ago

Remnant Complete is only 1 key, right?

1 year ago

Right.

1 year ago

Activated Ghostwire and got a Ghostwire: Tokyo (Post Launch) (WW) what do the two mean? First time I've seen them, didn't get that for Remnant.

1 year ago

It's a key generated Post launch (nothing bad about it) and its WW (WorldWide // no region restriction).
Some games are region locked - WW (Worldwide) isn't..

1 year ago

It's also just the name of the package (also called "sub") the publisher decided to use. While it usually might be hinting at what's in it and if there's region restrictions, technically it doesn't mean anything since the name could be misleading and doesn't necessarily have to fit the actual configuration of the package. Also many publishers kinda have their own naming schemes.

In your case it was this one:

https://steamdb.info/sub/662023/

1 year ago

Any new leaks from July 2023? It would be good to know before the steam summer sales

1 year ago

Maybe at the end of the week.

1 year ago

The sale lasts until the 13th*, plenty of time to cross-check with the bundle (it will launch on the 4th), there is nothing to worry or hurry :)

1 year ago*

*13th

:P

1 year ago

Thirteenrd is the new fad, get on with it!

1 year ago

And here I thought it was the tenthird ^^

1 year ago

Just got a coupon. Says 8โ‚ฌ/1 month, but when paying the price is 7โ‚ฌ

1 year ago

I'm a cancelled subscriber in US, and I got an $8 offer by email today. I'm not buying it so I can't confirm if it only bills $7 like yours.

1 year ago

There is a chance that GRIME appears in a giveaway (not as a Steam key) on a certain store competing with Steam.

1 year ago

BOOOH that should be a CRIME, epics keys...
im all for 100% epic bundles but when they put in one epic key in with a ton of steam keys and its a game thats also on steam.......

1 year ago

They're talking about it being the next Epic freebie today.

1 year ago

Email details on $8 for 1 month coupon :

Subject: Your June Choice deal is here ๐ŸŽฎ Final week!

Thereโ€™s less than a week left to experience the supernatural thrills of Juneโ€™s Humble Choice gamesโ€”yours to own when you return today for only $8 (USD)!

As a Choice member, youโ€™ll get great PC games to own every month, save up to 20% on tons more games in our store, and more. Offer ends July 4.

Single use coupon. Coupon is redeemable to sign up to Humble Choice at $8 USD per month for 1 month (reg. $11.99 USD per month) before any applicable taxes and fees. Regional pricing may vary. Coupon expires on July 4, 2023 at 9:59 am PT. This price is locked in for 1 month, and this offer will be void if your plan is canceled or skipped. Gifts are not eligible. This coupon may not be combined with other identical coupons in the same transaction, and may not be combined with other Humble Bundle coupons. Discount will be automatically applied at time of checkout. Coupon has no cash value. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Coupon may not be reproduced, copied, purchased, traded or sold. Unauthorized transfer of coupon and internet distribution strictly prohibited. Users in Russia and China are not eligible.

1 year ago

yeah was waiting for this!! since I didn't take $7 for 3 months because last month was sucks
gonna grab that ghostwire for sure XD

1 year ago

Thank you for posting this. I like to read the terms.

Subject: Your June Choice deal is here ๐ŸŽฎ Final week!
Thereโ€™s less than a week left.

Interesting. This email was sent the day after the auto-charge date. Maybe Humble is dissatisfied with the number of sales.

Coupon expires on July 4, 2023 at 9:59 am PT.
This price is locked in for 1 month.

The wording is funny as the coupon is valid for less than a week.

1 year ago

Rather than being dissatisfied with the choice sales, I think HB sends these last minute coupons when they have already sold it full price to all those Who wanted it, to earn extra sales, thats why I dont buy a Humble choice at full price, they always send a coupon almost every month. Patience is key ๐Ÿคฉ

1 year ago

Until they send out a coupon, I'm still believed that they won't send out coupons for this bundle because they can sell well on this bundle even without the promotion. However, I was really surprised when they sent me a coupon because I couldn't believe the bundle didn't sell well. So they probably sent us coupons for other reasons than the bundle wasn't selling well.

1 year ago

Yeah, Im sure they know that some users only buy choice with coupons, so they send it to them to earn more and those who bought it Day 1,nothing.

1 year ago

I got the offer the last three months even though I never take the coupons so I don't think that's it.
It's just regular marketing, really. People with subs who paused or canceled are clients they think might go for the bundle if it's "less expensive" so they throw them a crumb.

1 year ago

Even though the EU email says it's 8EUR, it's actually 7EUR. Classic Humble lol.

1 year ago

July Leaks (Source: billbil-kun)

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition
Temtem

Predictions (leaked by IGN for last month's HB but changed last minute, so possibly will be in this month's HB):
Serial Cleaners
Sunday Gold

1 year ago*

Last two are only predictions, if my translator program did its job right.

1 year ago

you're right, my bad!

1 year ago

Not bad imo.

1 year ago

Oh temtem is nice

1 year ago

The reviews for Temtem are... not very good. Yikes...

1 year ago

it is a multiplayer only game with no local play. i'm not very interested in those kind of games because if the server goes offline the game is dead

1 year ago*

And don't forget the microtransactions.

I'm an antisocial bastard so I don't play online. Hopefully the key isn't region locked so I can give it away.

1 year ago

I might've had some interest in Temtem... if I could play offline/solo.

forced online is a negative to me so only games I have high interest in playing(Diablo 4, Path of Exile, Genshin Impact atm) will get any playtime with forced online.

1 year ago

The Outer Worlds is nice but it will be for sure without the dlcs so meh. lucky you still can buy the upgrade separately

1 year ago*

Spacer's Choice has all the expansions

1 year ago

Haven't checked if it's been patched but Spacers Choice launched with a lot of performance issues

1 year ago

Some recent reviews say it's fixed but there's not many to be completely sure.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

It runs a lot better after the latest patch.

1 year ago

Damn, 2 WL games already, month is looking good.

1 year ago

Not a month for me so far. Crossing fingers for other games.

1 year ago

You should have given the complete information It's the The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition. The one with all the DLCs but also plenty of performance issues.

1 year ago

Since the Spacer's Choice Upgrade is a separate DLC, can we not just deactivate said DLC and play the original version?

1 year ago

I don't think so as it is a completely new version of the game. I doubt that we get access to the older versions/content.

1 year ago

Hm, you might be correct. there's this store bundle (Steam page) which includes the old game but there's also this sub (Steam page) which doesn't and which is probably the one we'd get a key for if the leak is true.

1 year ago

there is a game outer worlds, also there is a 'The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition Upgrade' AND 'TOW: SC Edition'...

but to use upgrade, you must own ALL DLC

so i dunno if its gonna be spacers choice edition(with all dlc)

1 year ago

It is. The leak said so and Humble's promo mail later confirmed it.

1 year ago

this sucks

1 year ago

The most recent reviews on Steam say the performance issues have been resolved as of patch 1.3 (June) so yay!

1 year ago

Ive looked through the foruns and im under the impression its not unanimous- probably fixed everything to anyone at or above recommended, but i wouldnt risk it being closer to minimal.

But we cant really tell- the spacers edition on steam have way less owners then the base game, people were wary from the get go- the price bump, selling the game again, performance issues claims came out imediatly... chances are most who got the upgrade went back to the original and havent run the spacers edition again after the patch, and so on...

I have my fingers crossed, as i may get the next choice depending on the rest of the reveals. And not being sure on spacers edition puts me even more on the fence

1 year ago

Oh noooo, those are actually really good ones but I didn't want to buy more games before finishing a few more of the games I own.
Guess I can make another exception ^^

1 year ago

Outer worlds I wanted for a long time but they jacked the price

I own temtem but the mods on the steam forum are harsh to some people

1 year ago

Outer Worlds with DLCs = yay!
Without DLCs = a crappy pass. Already been completed on Gamepass. Quite underwhelming as I had high expectations (and writing is slightly woke but not too much in your face)

1 year ago

not bad, might get this one too

1 year ago

Been looking forward to Temtem but disappointed to see the recent negative reviews.

Already have Outer Worlds though so I don't know whether I'll go for this one.

1 year ago

two games I already have, I really hope it's not exactly that

1 year ago

The Outer Worlds is 100% true since it is from Humble bundle email a lot of us got. If they change that they would rly get bad PR.

1 year ago

if the top two leaks are true, damn it;s gonna be a lovely month! :D

1 year ago

so thats another skip for me :)

1 year ago

Well, guess I'm finally going to re-up my sub due to The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition

1 year ago

I still don't know the difference between The Outer Worlds and Outer Wilds and at this point I'm afraid to ask

1 year ago

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition is a nice addition. Glad they are adding the complete edition.
TemTem on the other hand is an MMO game filled with microtransactions, atrocious!

Serial Cleaners and Sunday Gold are nice additions too if its true.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.