Link. The key can be activated on Origin.

Alice: Madness Returns for $7.49, or $2.49 with coupon.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

This whole thread is in danger of failure.

1 decade ago

I buy Just Cause 2 in December for $2.50.

They reward me with a $5.00 promo code for January games.

I love Amazon

1 decade ago

Agreed

1 decade ago

Everyone that was begging has been suspended until further notice. Don't beg.

1 decade ago

<3! You missed MiToBR down below though!

Edit: My love for you is extreme.

1 decade ago

wish I could do that to people in real life.

1 decade ago

Don't talk to them? Ignore them? Avoid them?

1 decade ago

I got the pack for 10 dollars, going to save it in my inventory until CS:GO comes out then probably trade for it :D

1 decade ago

What? D: This never worked for me before. I could never use credit on game downloads. Did they recently change that?

1 decade ago

No. These are special $5 promotional codes you received for purchasing games during Amazon's winter/holiday sales. They can be applied towards the best selling games of 2011, but only for the month of January 2012.

1 decade ago

Should have bought Deus Ex and Renegade Ops... would have given me two coupons. :(

1 decade ago

Even without the coupons they're pretty good deals. Haven't seen Bad Company on sale at Steam for a long time and Dragon Age 2 is not on Steam anymore. If Amazon keeps this up, they will be tough competition for Steam deal-wise.

1 decade ago

The Dragon Age bundle was around that price last month (iirc, it was $12.5) and would have come with a coupon. :(

1 decade ago

I'm taking this because I DIDN'T take the GTA IV one because it wasn't Steam activatable and heard there were some Win 7 issues, I probably should've just taken the chance anyway but oh well. I have one more remaining now. Still hoping for Sonic Generations. Maybe on the final week of January since that only goes to the 21st?

1 decade ago

Is it considered begging to say that I would trade for a promo code? >_>
I'd trade a couple Steam coupons (two are 50% off Valve, one is 50% off id software, and there are others) in exchange for a $5 Amazon code.
Also, I really wish that I had bought Renegade Ops and Lara Croft when they were on sale in December. I never would have expected that games on Amazon's bestsellers list would be significantly discounted while the coupons are still valid. If Amazon has another insane DD games promotion like this one, I won't be as skeptical.

1 decade ago

Doesn't sound like begging, but it does sound like: http://www.steamtrades.com/ :D

1 decade ago

Wow.. didn't noticed I got these codes xD
Now I got Dead Space 2 for free, thanks! (Too bad it doesn't work with Steam ^^)

1 decade ago

If anyone doesn't have the $5 coupon there's no need to worry. It's the same price on Steam at the moment, $5 or £3.75. I'd rather pay and have it on Steam rather than get it for free. (I'm strange like that) ^^

1 decade ago

Dead Space 2 on steam is 7,5€. Thanks, but no.

1 decade ago

Nice ..... "The key can be activated on Origin." Nope.

1 decade ago

Agreed...
Fuck Origin

1 decade ago

Kids...

1 decade ago

Thanks very much for posting this - I was gonna buy it this weekend on Steam anyway. Wouldn't have realised it was on sale otherwise. Free beats 75% off!

1 decade ago

Amazon sent an e-mail saying you could get thsi free if you had a coupon and allow them too send you e-mails.

1 decade ago

Yoink!

1 decade ago

Does anybody know if Amazon gives $5 off coupons at any time other than their Winter sale? Any answers are appreciated.

1 decade ago

no, it was a promo

1 decade ago

Updated OP with new promo.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Azgrel.