September 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: August 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: [October 2024 Humble Choice]()

📅 Important dates

• 💳 September 24th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 October 1st 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

Stranded: Alien Dawn

• expanded SEA with Japan, Korea, Afghanistan + Oceania: {sub/863464} - can be redeemed only in AF GU MH PH AS HK FM AU IN MN SG BD ID NP SB BT KR NZ LK BN LA MP TH KH MO PK TW CK MY PW VU FJ PG VN CN JP (confirmed)
  • CN: {sub/863466}
  • IN: {sub/863461}
  • LATAM including Central America: {sub/863465} (sub not indexed) can be redeemed only in AG AR BB BM BO BR BS BZ CL CO CR CU DM DO EC FK GD GF GS GT GY HN HT JM KN LC MX NI PA PE PR PY SR SV UY VC VE (confirmed)
  • RU/CIS: {sub/863463} can be redeemed only in AM AZ BY GE KZ KG MD RU TJ TM UZ UA
  • Middle East with Turkey and Israel: {sub/863462} (confirmed) can be redeemed only in AE BH EG IL IQ JO KW LB OM PS QA SA TR YE
  • Everyone else: {sub/832551} can be redeemed worldwide (confirmed)

SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake

Everyone receives WW keys for:
https://steamdb.info/sub/395020, Coral Island
https://steamdb.info/sub/840026, Lost Eidolons - (WW)
https://steamdb.info/sub/629702, Astrea: Six-Sided Oracles
https://steamdb.info/sub/532820, InfraSpace
https://steamdb.info/sub/942257, You Suck at Parking (WW)

🔑 Full list of subs (EU)

🔗 Gift link notifications (US)
🔗 Gift link notifications (EU)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

🌟 2024-09-13: IGN Rewards: Septembers Treat: Humble Choice for $9 (Ended)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy 94% of 26678 🏆 9.00 CV app/1088850 W D✅ 0 $59.99
Stranded: Alien Dawn 85% of 7262 🏆 5.25 CV app/1324130 W D✅ 0 $34.99
Coral Island 88% of 13541 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/1158160 W D✅ 0 $29.99
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake 92% of 1820 🏆 6.00 CV app/1282150 W D✅ 0 $39.99
Lost Eidolons 72% of 1299 - 🏆 5.25 CV app/1580520 W D✅ 0 $34.99
Astrea: Six-Sided Oracles 92% of 2565 🏆 3.75 CV app/1755830 W D🟡 1 $24.99
InfraSpace 82% of 1285 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1511460 W M D🟡 0 $24.99
You Suck at Parking® - Complete Edition 88% of 229 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/837880 W 3 $19.99
  • Includes Rue Valley - Alpha Playtest (redeemable on Epic Games Store) - will be only be available to play from September 3rd, 2024 10am PST to September 30th, 2024 11:59pm PST

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 weeks ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

On a scale from 'I’ll pass' to 'I’d marry it,' how do you feel about this bundle?

View Results
[Very happy] This is easily the most Epic selection in a while. Titles like Guardians Of The Galaxy and Stranded: Alien Dawn make this bundle truly Marvel-ous.
[Sorta satisfied] It’s a pretty good lineup and also great timing to bundle Coral Island. I was just considering buying it during the next sale(s).
[Unsure] Just like pretty much any other month, I'm on the fence here too. None of the games stands out to me, but the whole thing isn’t too ‘meh’ either.
[Pausing] One more vote for the skippers club from me. I'm afraid Humble Suck At Bundling exactly what I want when I want it.
[Disappointed] I only just bought Guardians Of The Galaxy when it was 80% off, and now it's bundled? Sadface.
[Coupontato] Time to consult a Six-Sided Oracle to see if we'll get a particularly cheap price this month.

Ouch. I got guardians just a few weeks ago.
No regrets. It’s a great game and I’m already pretty far in.

For those who want to know, it’s a good enough action-adventure, but they really nailed the characters, their interactions and dialogues

2 weeks ago

It has one game I am interested in, but I will skip, cause it would end by redeeming 5 more games for backlog thinking "I will play them one day"

2 weeks ago

Stacked. Quite literally stacked. Very nice.

2 weeks ago

had to google for "stacked"!

.was also waitin for your sentimnt about it

2 weeks ago

I likey. There's a lot in that bundle that caters to my interests.

2 weeks ago

was reading you on Steam = YES you like it

LOL

edit: also, can grab this month!

2 weeks ago

Man, already own Marvel's GotG on Epic, Astrea and You Suck at Parking with previous bundles.
Doubt I will be claiming this month's since I'm only somewhat interested in Stranded and Coral Island.

2 weeks ago

sub SEA

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - https://steamdb.info/sub/1129102/history/
Stranded: Alien Dawn - https://steamdb.info/sub/863464/
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake - https://steamdb.info/sub/797561/

2 weeks ago

Thank you!

2 weeks ago

Stranded, Coral and Astrea are wishlisted but nothing I'd buy on sale. Perfect games for bundles.
Already have the Guardians and might give the wannabe JRPG a try. The rest is just meh. Okayish bundle.

2 weeks ago

wow this is a great month for me!

2 weeks ago

I have a few on my wishlist, so I suppose it's a good month, but I think I just have too many games wishlisted. Value is there for sure.

2 weeks ago

Oof. GotG is a great game, but I already own it. Not a fan of SpongeBob, I'm bored with timewaster management and life sim games, and absolutely despise survival games. This would be an insta-skip for me if I wasn't on that 6-month coupon thingy. Guess I'll have something for giveaways at least....

2 weeks ago

Lost Eidolons is a great surprise

2 weeks ago

Ufff pretty weak month for me. Almost as if they made this on purpose after last month greatness.

2 weeks ago

what was great about last month?

2 weeks ago

You might find the answer in the thread about last month.

2 weeks ago

I saw that most people liked last month but I still don't understand why? it had repeated games and Gotham Knights isn't even that good

2 weeks ago

If you didn't manage to figure it out in the other thread, despite people commenting there all over what they liked or disliked, why would you expect to find your answer in a thread about the next month?

2 weeks ago

I ask the person who said it was great and why they thought it was great - what is wrong in doing that?

2 weeks ago

They'll tell you some names and you'll mention something brilliant like "I never even heard about any of these (so they can't be great)". Just as usual. It gets boring. Especially when you do it for yesterday's news.

You know what else you could do? Read some reviews about the given games and you'll learn why other people enjoy them. But I guess that would be too simple.

2 weeks ago

What wasn't great in last month?

2 weeks ago

a re-bundled and very recent bundled high on life and Gotham knights has been bundled and has less than great reviews

2 weeks ago

Both were in either in high tiers, or in a 30€? charity bundle, so it was fresh for many. People were selling high on Life for 4 or 6€ from the splits, so for me (and many others) it was a very welcomed addition I think.

2 weeks ago

oh well I guess that is true and I usually buy the charity bundles which is why I saw it on my keys page thinking most people also had it

2 weeks ago

High on Life was a great addition that I was stoked to get. And the way most people would be willing to try out Gotham Knights was as a bundle addition, making it also an excellent part of the bundle. What were the prices for the tiers High on Life and Gotham Knights were available in, during those bundles you reference? The entire Humble Choice was +/- $8 for most people.

2 weeks ago

Sifu? Gotham Knights historical low? High on Life low too if you like Rick And Morty? A nice 3d indie that is not stragety or cheap pixel art like Blacktail? This month you only have Guardians of Galaxy that was already 80% and more in key sites and a game bundled to exhaustion like the parking one.

2 weeks ago

only want spongebob

2 weeks ago

+1 same for me.

2 weeks ago*

Sent you steam friend request

2 weeks ago

Not going to be on much today but will add you when I get back tonight - thanks

2 weeks ago

another pause, i have no interest in any of these games

2 weeks ago

Too many non-action games for me. Super easy skip.

2 weeks ago

Would have been a quick skip, but I don't wanna lose the $8 coupon. Pretty smart move on Humble's part. Guess I'll have a few more games for the community train.

2 weeks ago

+1

2 weeks ago

The only game I'd be interested in, I already own, so this is probably the easiest pass of the year for me so far. Money saved!

2 weeks ago

Stranded Alien Dawn is the highlight of this month in my opinion. If you have ever played RimWorld, it's basically RimWorld but with better graphics.

If you've never played RimWorld... oh boy.

2 weeks ago

Let's call it Rimworld light, but in 3D... just as Rimworld was Dwarf Fortress light in space, but with graphics. ^^

2 weeks ago

great analogy. I have Dwarf Fortress on my WL but don't want to get it... it looks... strange.. the graphics prevent me from playing it. I'm from that era, I don't want to go back

2 weeks ago

Is anyone excited to Alpha play a game on Epic for a month? Or is this just a add-on very few will use

2 weeks ago

I'll be trying it out at some point this month.

2 weeks ago

IMO, It's demo spam

2 weeks ago

Some games from my wishlist - Stranded and Astrea. I would be happier if I didn't already own Spongebob.

2 weeks ago

Great bundle for me, weakened slightly by the fact we got given Guardians for free on Epic.
will still get it for Stranded, lost eidolons, and to have Gotg to play on steam.

2 weeks ago

Thanks for the note on the epic freebie, wouldn't have thought to check

2 weeks ago

It was over Christmas/new year time (I think), not active at the moment, just to be clear.

2 weeks ago

coupons and now we get a play test wtf... not even for steam
would cancel if i could keep my 6 month deal
since i already have guardians of the galaxy, amazing game by the way. takes an hour to get past them being assholes and the story to build

2 weeks ago

To be honest, a bit underwhelming for me. Not bad games at all, but no game inside that make me think 'Oh yeah I really need to play this soon!'. But... for 6,50€ I shouldn't complain overall (can make some nice giveaways too).

2 weeks ago

I didn't just buy Guardians Of The Galaxy when it was 80%, I "bought" it when it was free on Epic...

2 weeks ago

Nice stuff, a definite maybe

2 weeks ago

I rarely skip monthly, but this will be the exception
Already have Yous Suck at Parking and Lost Eidolons

3D platformer Spongebob game looks alright... but I never watched Spongebob, so I'm not as invested. If I win it then I win it. If not, oh well...
Astrea looks nice, but I have plenty of card games to play. Again, will try to win, but nothing will happen if I won't get it
GotG is a game many are impressed by... but I haven't seen the movie and game looks boring to play. Guess I'll see about playing my Epic copy of the game whenever I finally see the movie

Rest of games I am yet to play a better version of (Stranded -> Rimworld, Coral Island -> Stardew Valley, Infraspace -> Factorio), so why bother getting these subpar reiterations?

2 weeks ago

GotG isn't actually based on the movies. Just an FYI. It's based on the original comic series. Which is better IMO.

2 weeks ago

For what it’s worth, I’ve not seen the GotG movies or comics (or indeed any Marvel stuff), yet I really enjoyed the game,

2 weeks ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.