September 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: August 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: [October 2024 Humble Choice]()

📅 Important dates

• 💳 September 24th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 October 1st 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

Stranded: Alien Dawn

• expanded SEA with Japan, Korea, Afghanistan + Oceania: {sub/863464} - can be redeemed only in AF GU MH PH AS HK FM AU IN MN SG BD ID NP SB BT KR NZ LK BN LA MP TH KH MO PK TW CK MY PW VU FJ PG VN CN JP (confirmed)
  • CN: {sub/863466}
  • IN: {sub/863461}
  • LATAM including Central America: {sub/863465} (sub not indexed) can be redeemed only in AG AR BB BM BO BR BS BZ CL CO CR CU DM DO EC FK GD GF GS GT GY HN HT JM KN LC MX NI PA PE PR PY SR SV UY VC VE (confirmed)
  • RU/CIS: {sub/863463} can be redeemed only in AM AZ BY GE KZ KG MD RU TJ TM UZ UA
  • Middle East with Turkey and Israel: {sub/863462} (confirmed) can be redeemed only in AE BH EG IL IQ JO KW LB OM PS QA SA TR YE
  • Everyone else: {sub/832551} can be redeemed worldwide (confirmed)

SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake

Everyone receives WW keys for:
https://steamdb.info/sub/395020, Coral Island
https://steamdb.info/sub/840026, Lost Eidolons - (WW)
https://steamdb.info/sub/629702, Astrea: Six-Sided Oracles
https://steamdb.info/sub/532820, InfraSpace
https://steamdb.info/sub/942257, You Suck at Parking (WW)

🔑 Full list of subs (EU)

🔗 Gift link notifications (US)
🔗 Gift link notifications (EU)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

🌟 2024-09-13: IGN Rewards: Septembers Treat: Humble Choice for $9 (Ended)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy 94% of 26678 🏆 9.00 CV app/1088850 W D✅ 0 $59.99
Stranded: Alien Dawn 85% of 7262 🏆 5.25 CV app/1324130 W D✅ 0 $34.99
Coral Island 88% of 13541 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/1158160 W D✅ 0 $29.99
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake 92% of 1820 🏆 6.00 CV app/1282150 W D✅ 0 $39.99
Lost Eidolons 72% of 1299 - 🏆 5.25 CV app/1580520 W D✅ 0 $34.99
Astrea: Six-Sided Oracles 92% of 2565 🏆 3.75 CV app/1755830 W D🟡 1 $24.99
InfraSpace 82% of 1285 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1511460 W M D🟡 0 $24.99
You Suck at Parking® - Complete Edition 88% of 229 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/837880 W 3 $19.99
  • Includes Rue Valley - Alpha Playtest (redeemable on Epic Games Store) - will be only be available to play from September 3rd, 2024 10am PST to September 30th, 2024 11:59pm PST

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 weeks ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

On a scale from 'I’ll pass' to 'I’d marry it,' how do you feel about this bundle?

View Results
[Very happy] This is easily the most Epic selection in a while. Titles like Guardians Of The Galaxy and Stranded: Alien Dawn make this bundle truly Marvel-ous.
[Sorta satisfied] It’s a pretty good lineup and also great timing to bundle Coral Island. I was just considering buying it during the next sale(s).
[Unsure] Just like pretty much any other month, I'm on the fence here too. None of the games stands out to me, but the whole thing isn’t too ‘meh’ either.
[Pausing] One more vote for the skippers club from me. I'm afraid Humble Suck At Bundling exactly what I want when I want it.
[Disappointed] I only just bought Guardians Of The Galaxy when it was 80% off, and now it's bundled? Sadface.
[Coupontato] Time to consult a Six-Sided Oracle to see if we'll get a particularly cheap price this month.

4 for me, 4 for thee - public GA or PAGYWOSG reward.

Pretty alright, already started Spongebob :)

2 weeks ago

utter garbage

2 weeks ago

Maybe, i have on wishlisted and other ones that look interesting.

2 weeks ago

very nice month, will wait for coupon, but I'll buy it even if I don't get one

2 weeks ago

Unsure about it, not a fan of Marvel but looks interesting, Spongebob's game looks fun and Coral Island looks comfy. The rest... idk

2 weeks ago

50 / 50 for me.
Love city builders, love spongebob. Not a fan of marvel etc, but something to try out nonetheless.

With the discount I got it obviously. Without it I might have debated.

2 weeks ago

That's a pretty cool lineup. I kept 5 !

2 weeks ago

That´s cool! Sounds like a banger bundle for you x)
I have 7 games ignored xD But I´m still on the fence for Spongebobblz (GotG I will very probably keep)

2 weeks ago

Amazing bundle but i already have GOTG. Will try to win GA or trade something.

2 weeks ago

Only really interested in Coral Island.

I have the Marvel game on Epic already. (although I wasn't able to get the controls to work with my controller so maybe the Steam version is different?)

The Spongebob game looks like it could be decent but it's not that interesting to me.

2 weeks ago

Does anyone sell Humble Bundles for the Ukraine region? I can't because there is no SMS OTP.

2 weeks ago

In for Stranded, and for InfraSpace. Downloading both.

2 weeks ago

It'd be a hard sell if I already had GotG but to get 'em all for cheaper (with coupon or annual) than its HL is a win for me (+Spongebob and a couple other decent-looking ones I'll probably never play)

1 week ago

I just finished GotG on epic when it was for free there. One hell of a game, I enjoyed it very much, so I recommend it, but I think I'll be pausing this time

1 week ago

Damn Coral Island and You Suck at Parking looks like a good game to brighten evening game session, too bad not in a condition where I can spare for gaming, finger crossed to winning one of the giveaway!

1 week ago

Anyone got a humble choice coupon that they're not gonna use?

1 week ago

Is there any way to buy this bundle with my €6.49 discount coupon and pass on Guardians of the Galaxy to a friend in the US? I'm from the EU (Germany), so there's that region lock for Guardians of the Galaxy. I know that gifting the whole bundle would definitely work, but gifts aren't eligible for the discount coupon. As far as I know, when buying the bundle for myself, even creating a gift link for the game would still make it region locked to EU.

1 week ago

Nope. They'd have to change their Steam region to be able to redeem it.

1 week ago

Nope the IP region.
Changing your Steam Store Region is irrelevant for keys bought outside of Steam for the purpose to activate them.

1 week ago

That is outdated information and has been for quite a while now. See for example:

Es ist möglich, die eigene Steam-Store-Region und damit das Shop-Angebot zu ändern, wenn Steam feststellt, dass man sich im Zielland aufhält (oder auch im Inland auf die US-Region als Mitglied des US-Militärs, das im Ausland stationiert ist). Um die Store-Region zu wechseln, muss eine Adresse angegeben werden, die mit der zukünftig verwendeten Zahlungsoption im nunmehr eingestellten Land übereinstimmen soll. Man kann nach jetzigen Stand nur alle zwei Wochen die Store-Region wechseln und man darf wohl in den letzten 48 Stunden keinen Kauf getätigt haben (siehe auch: offizieller Support-Artikel). Hinweis: Die eingestellte Store-Region ist mittlerweile auch für das Geoblocking von Key-Aktivierungen ausschlaggebend.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/foruncut/discussions/17/364039785157383112/

What is a geo/region-lock (PurchaseRestrictedCountries)?
In the group and in our Steam curator the term region-lock usually refers to restricting the activation of product keys. This blocking is realized with the tags AllowPurchaseFromRestrictedCountries (contains the value "No" or "Yes") and PurchaseRestrictedCountries (with country codes)[en.wikipedia.org] It used to be that keys blocked via these tags could simply not be activated within IP addresses associated with the set countries, however, it seems that nowadays only the store region set in the account is of relevance.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/foruncut/discussions/7/1679190184070766352/

That group is probably the most expert source of information on this subject matter (but who am I telling that: you're a member of that group just like myself ^^) and those FAQs have both been edited last in 2020. I am however pretty sure that it has been like this even longer than that.

What the FAQs don't mention, is that to be able to change the Steam region, you not only have to provide a billing address from there. You also have to make a purchase from a regional IP address with a regional payment method within the Steam store to prove your eligibility. Once that is done, you can keep using the store with an IP from your actual region. Once you use a payment method from your original region, your store region will be set to that region again.

Since you're also from Germany and you also own Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (and probably other games with similar acquisition issues), you might be able to narrow down the time frame of when they changed that, by looking at when and how you got those games.

1 week ago*

Every relevant thing happend before 2016.
The only thing after 2020 was a uncut patch for an adult game, around november 2021.
This one https://steamdb.info/app/1442320/info/
But no idea if it can be compared to an actual purchase because it is a free app.

So yeah my knowledge might be outdated then

1 week ago

This one https://steamdb.info/app/1442320/info/

Yeah, that one is actually different, because the app page itself has restricted access for Germany and China, but the sub actually isn't regionally restricted. So you probably can claim the free sub via SteamDB even with a german IP / store region, but you can't access the store page itself.

So yeah, the change must have happened between 2016 and 2020 then.

1 week ago*

Im so happy i got the 6.50€ month

1 week ago

2 wishlisted, rest are missing in the library except for 'you suck at parking' which ill drop in a giveaway.
easy buy 1$ per game.

1 week ago

Hopefully I can win the Lost Eidolons :D Always wanted to try but was a bit unsure because of the mixed reviews and my limited budget

1 week ago

Mostly strategy/sim games, which I do not like, and GotG, which I have already played on Epic. I WILL buy it not to lose the coupon (and it's a bargain anyway for 6.5 EUR), but I'd definitely prefer more variety in Choice (except when it's all platformers/metroidvania, then it's fine XD).

1 week ago

Only interested in Astrea, so definitely not worth the bundle price.

1 week ago

Does anyone know a way to play You Suck at Parking without agreeing to their "privacy policy" which is basically "you can forget your privacy as we will be selling your data"?
You only get a "Agree" button when you launch the game. I'm really surprised this comes from a Euro dev...

1 week ago

The only way for now is to probably block any internet access with a firewall. Didn't know this was the case. If you have the time please edit the PCGamingWiki article to mention this.

3 days ago

That's what I did eventually. I didn't think of even checking the wiki. Not sure where to add it but I'll ask support

3 days ago

I hate when stuff like this is not mentioned on the game's page. It is not fair for the customer, since we don't know what we are buying.

3 days ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 days ago.

6 days ago

Stranded: Alien Dawn (Middle East + Turkey)
https://steamdb.info/sub/863462/

4 days ago

Happy Cakeday!

3 days ago

Thanks ^^

3 days ago

Happy cakeday!

2 days ago

2 days ago

Seems like I missed your cakeday, sorry for that.
Happy cakeday and thank you for the sub!

2 days ago

Thank you! Glad to help Lilly :)

2 days ago

Lost Eidolons is 0 CV now for some reason.

2 days ago

Probably because of yesterday's Hitsquad giveaway.

2 days ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.