https://store.steampowered.com/app/646669/Pinball_FX3__Balls_of_Glory_Pinball/

IMPORTANT NOTE: Balls of Glory Pinball is leaving the Pinball FX3 library on August 28, 2024, and will not be available for purchase after this date. Owners of the DLC will be able to enjoy it without interruption.

4 weeks ago

Comment has been collapsed.

ty for heads up dude!

4 weeks ago

Thanks for the heads-up...this has been hanging out on my wishlist for a while. No intention of moving to their new engine where they want for us to re-purchase all of the tables we've already purchased. I'll just run FX3 until I die unless they credit us for every table we've already bought and give themselves the opportunity to make money off of new ones. ;)

Anyway, this got me off of the bench and I bought it today. Thanks again. :)

4 weeks ago

I have the same idea, I don't want to re-start with another game, even if it's improved, fx3 is enough

3 weeks ago*

Replace "FX3" with "FX2" in your texts and it makes even more sense.
Apparently history is repeating itself, no wonder Zen Studios is confident to pull this off if people forget about it.

3 weeks ago*

Yeah, fair enough. Fortunately, I hadn't over-invested in FX2, so when FX3 came out and seemed to be an upgrade, I started buying tables there for PC.

3 weeks ago

Nice of them to put it on a final sale. I feel like I’ve seen a bunch of things getting delisted which didn’t have a final sale. Already own it but still appreciate it!

4 weeks ago

Got it, thank you!

4 weeks ago

Four decent tables for two fiddy is a good deal, especially if they are getting delisted.

4 weeks ago

Thanks for the news! I have just bought this DLC plus the one for Aliens vs Predator!

3 weeks ago

Important note for achievement hunters: This DLC is required to get all achievements. It is required for the following four:
Deputy Director
Giggity giggity goo!
Get That Party Started
Embezzlement

3 weeks ago

any medium achievement hunter first verify if all achievements are achievable before begin. if they mantain these achievements, this game will fall into oblivion for a wide range of people.

3 weeks ago

I found two Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure keys lying around, one for Pinball FX and the other for Pinball FX3. Happy to let one of you pinball fanatics try them out to see if they work.

3 weeks ago

Well I would love the FX3 one if possible - thanks

3 weeks ago

Sure, sent you a friend request on Steam.

3 weeks ago

Thanks be on later tonight :)

3 weeks ago

Would like to try the FX version.

3 weeks ago

Sure, sent you a friend request on Steam as well.

3 weeks ago

Thank you!

3 weeks ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.