10 Comments - Last post 46 minutes ago by Carenard
8 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by onigiri4
359 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Reidor
39 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Gamy7
1,935 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by dsfprecords
199 Comments - Last post 9 hours ago by CutieTheRooster
5 Comments - Last post 11 hours ago by lostsoul67
39 Comments - Last post 2 minutes ago by Lizewski
126 Comments - Last post 26 minutes ago by Deleted2137
695 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by alancml
1,356 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Fitz10024
143 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by SupremeNoob
92 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by EliezerLM
3,553 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by X37
Posting from my phone as my keyboard is currently being weird. It's commands are doing things I've never seen before haha. All of a sudden the arrow keys are moving a programs window around the screen, 2 keys up will go full screen and 2 keys down will minimise. The d key will also minimise the window. Some letters are working still, et. F. Anyone come across this sort of thing before? How do I change it back?
Edit: Nevermind, I figured out that my computer was thinking I was holding down the windows key when I wasn't. On the plus side, I've learnt some new keyboard controls lol.
Comment has been collapsed.