Diamond Collection Build Your Own Bundle (June 2024)

3 Tiers, 20 Items

21 Jun 2024 - 26 Jul 2024

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

USD EUR GBP CAD AUD RUB JPY
Qty: 3 14.99 14.99 14.99 20.65 24.99 1590 2595
in USD* $14.99 $16.01 $18.93 $15.07 $16.61 $17.92 $16.31
Qty: 5 22.99 22.99 22.99 31.65 38.35 2435 3980
in USD* $22.99 $24.56 $29.04 $23.1 $25.49 $27.44 $25.01
Qty: 7 31.49 31.49 31.49 43.19 52.09 3215 5470
in USD* $31.49 $33.64 $39.78 $31.52 $34.62 $36.23 $34.37

* Converted to USD using 2024-06-21 exchange rates (the lowest converted prices are bolded)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Fallout 76: Fanatical API lists region locks for EMEA, NA, Oceania, but these regions probably get a ROW key; SEA, RU/CIS, LATAM might get region locked keys. The ROW sub is https://steamdb.info/sub/392421/ which includes Fallout Tactics, Fallout, Fallout 2 (source).
Prey - Deluxe Edition: Fanatical API lists region locks for EMEA, NA, Oceania, but these regions probably get a ROW key; SEA, RU/CIS, LATAM might get region locked keys.
Dishonored: Complete Collection: Fanatical API lists region locks for EMEA, NA, Oceania, but these regions probably get a ROW key; SEA, RU/CIS, LATAM might get region locked keys.

🔑 Some subs

Pick & Mix: $4.50 - $5.00 each

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 39.99 CV sub/368776 0 $39.99
Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince 88% of 119 - 🏆 14.99 CV app/1747830 W L D✅ 0 $14.99
Black Skylands 82% of 1980 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/1143810 W D✅ 1 $19.99
Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate 93% of 4312 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/1972440 W M L D✅ 1 $9.99
Fallout 76 76% of 58124 🏆 6.00 CV app/1151340 W D🟡 1 $39.99
PREY DIGITAL DELUXE No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 6.00 CV sub/277639 0* $39.99
Dishonored: Complete Collection No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 79.99 CV sub/183039 0 $79.99
Death Trick: Double Blind 80% of 99 🏆 15.99 CV app/2254710 W M D🟡 0 $15.99
Criminal Dissidia 63% of 99 - 🏆 12.99 CV app/1081450 W D✅ 0 $12.99
Doors of Insanity 69% of 175 - 🏆 16.99 CV app/1268810 W D❌ 0 $16.99
Ready, Steady, Ship! 78% of 78 - 🏆 14.99 CV app/2225610 W 0 $14.99
Bang-On Balls: Chronicles 96% of 3593 🏆 3.75 CV app/1227650 W D✅ 2 $24.99
Vengeance of Mr. Peppermint 81% of 72 - 🏆 19.99 CV app/2287560 W M D🟡 0 $19.99
Concordia: Digital Edition 85% of 130 - 🏆 19.99 CV app/1450330 W M D? 0 $19.99
Mirror Forge 75% of 116 - 🏆 12.99 CV app/1807200 W 0* $12.99
BZZZT 98% of 386 🏆 11.99 CV app/1293170 W M L D✅ 0* $11.99
The Witch of Fern Island 70% of 413 🏆 3.75 CV app/1550010 W D✅ 1 $24.99
This Means Warp 75% of 378 - 🏆 19.99 CV app/1269300 W D🟡 0 $19.99
WRATH: Aeon of Ruin 77% of 1556 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1000410 W L D✅ 2 $24.99

Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga + Legends DLC Double Pack, delivered as separate keys

Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga | 95% of 10027 | | 🏆 | 3.00 CV app/1488200 | W D✅ | 3 | $19.99
Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga - Legends (DLC) | 87% of 171 | - | - | 9.99 CV app/2432430 | W | 0 | $9.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $495.79

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

View attached image.
3 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you Forge some bills to afford this, or will you turn a Double Blind eye to this pack?

View Results
[Buy] Ready, Steady, Buy!
[Have] Rebundles / repeats in trigger my WRATH.
[Skip] This lineup is missing some Salt and Peppermint to make me motivated to spend my money on it.
[Expensive] BZZZT, Fanatical, maybe lower the prices a tad?

You are really fast Lilly. xD
Are you using a service that checks the bundle websites and parses data to a template when a new bundle comes out?

3 months ago*

Nope, I arrange my life so I can be there when a bundle might launch (as much as I can, obviously), then just parse the bundle page into app ids and create the chart from this. The rest of the updates / content are manual.
I know that some claim that I copy the info from gg.delas (and that my contribution to SG is zero), but this was never the case - often enough ITAD and gg.deals post after the SG topic is made, which also takes some extra time for the poll. Plus, special editions need to be manually looked up (subs that are not sold on the store or Fanatical packs that are delivered as multiple keys).

3 months ago*

This forum wouldn't be the same without you !
Even when i don't buy, i watch all your posts like a super animation.

3 months ago

Heh, I wish they were THAT entertaining 😂

3 months ago

A lot of times people take things for granted and only appreciate them when they are gone.
Your dedication is very much appreciated!

3 months ago

Bows
The way I see it, these topics will never be gone unless SteamGifts shuts down completely. After Rachel quit, there was Millie and a few other frequent posters, then I took over from them, and after I retire, someone else will keep this work going.

3 months ago

Please do not even consider retiring any time soon! I rely on these posts and cannot imagine life without them. You have single-handedly steered lots of money out of my wallet and in the direction of various bundlesites, or games onto my steam wishlist. Thank you!!

2 months ago

Amen! @sensualshakti's posts are incredibly valuable. I feel its part of SG DNA now!

2 months ago

I do not check ITAD and gg.deals, so thank you very much for your efforts!

3 months ago

And I thank you for your support.

3 months ago

I love you Lily and working so hard for dedication and boo to the haters

3 months ago

💗
Also thank you for constantly keeping us posted about the remaining stock of the itch.io bundle.

3 months ago

:)

3 months ago

I barely buy any bundles, but I really appreciate your updates and having all the information in one place. The funny polls are a nice bonus :)

3 months ago

Not all heroes wear capes. This specific one wears a face scarf 🥷

3 months ago

You are AMAZING!

3 months ago

Haters are going to hate. YOU are one of the top primary reasons I'm still involved on SG. .02
Keep doing your Do and thank you.

3 months ago

Never got these sales... But someone must be buying from these as they keep making them...

3 months ago

Likely why they tried with some costlier bundles at the last Fest: there must be enough people interested in buying even at those prices, and for those who don't the first round, there will be lower priced bundles later down the line.

3 months ago

a wise bob once said: no OMEN no buy

3 months ago

tell me about it... June will be my first month without buying anything from Fanatical bundles because of no OMEN coupon! Great on the wallet :-)

3 months ago

The problem isn't the lack of coupons, but the fact you need them to justify the prices.

3 months ago

Very true. Especially now that they've raised the price point of these bundles. The 10% did help.

3 months ago

This should be a staple poll option from now on, I laughed so hard when I read it. 😄

3 months ago

Speak of the devil, I just wished for shotgun king in the Chess Mess bundle but for $5? Yikes.

3 months ago

some solid stuff in here, only a few things are potentially worth the price(symphony of war + legends dlc for example(dlc alone is worth the $5)

will wait for the stuff I am interested in to be cheaper

3 months ago

In Dishonored: Complete Collection its first Dishonored only base game or its Dishonored Definitive Edition? Can anyone say?

3 months ago

Experience the ultimate collection of Arkane Studios' stealth action-adventure series with the Dishonored Complete Collection.

Enjoy the original two Dishonored Steam games alongside the Dishonored 2: Death of an Outsider standalone expansion, as well as three DLCs for the first game (Dishonored - Void Walker Arsenal, Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches, Dishonored - The Knife of Dunwall, Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials, Dishonored - Void Walker Arsenal).

3 months ago

Thanks, if its written on page i missed it on phone xD

3 months ago

It is. But it’s fine. I asked sometime ago something very similar here.

3 months ago

Solid selection but another "wait for the games you'd like to get to be featured in future bundles" (The games are Mr.Peppermint, Mirror Forge and Bzzzt)

3 months ago

Does Dishonored comes in one key or multiples?

3 months ago

One key unfortunately.

3 months ago

Death Trick is probably the only thing of value here, unless someone doesn't already have the big hitters like the Dishonored collection I guess.

3 months ago

If anyone purchases Symphony of War, please comment whether it is 1 key or two keys. Own the base game but not the dlc so I might pick up if they are separate keys.

Thanks for the thread, Lilly. Edit: typod the name.

3 months ago*

There is no package containing both (or it's not indexed yet), thus it's highly probable that it comes as separate keys.
Also, when Fanatical lists an item as "Bundle" or "Pack" it usually means it's delivered as separate keys.

3 months ago

It is indeed 2 separate keys

3 months ago

Thank you for confirming.

3 months ago

It's always going to be weird to see dishonored, prey, and fallout 76 next to the rest of these games at the same price.

3 months ago

yeah it was like they drew the games out of a hat

3 months ago

I asked elsewhere but couldn’t get an answer. I purchased the bundle and had F76 as one of the games. The code just redeemed as “Fallout 76 (Retail)” but I also received Fallout Tactics, 1, and 2 as well. I don’t see this mentioned anywhere on Fanatical. Is that just a bonus for buying F76 anywhere?

(Love the games, but I’ve played them when they were originally released and did not rebuy any of them on Steam)

3 months ago

I didn't realize that, they should've mentioned it. This is the package of the key: https://steamdb.info/sub/392421/apps/

3 months ago

Thanks for the reply! I guess I got lucky not having repurchased any of them on Steam! 😁

3 months ago

Couldn't resist and grabbed Bang-On Balls: Chronicles, Bzzzt, Concordia: Digital Edition, Death Trick: Double Blind, Mirror Forge, Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga bundle and The Witch of Fern Island.

3 months ago

Fallout 76 is coming with below SUB ID which includes Fallout 1, 2 & tactics.

https://steamdb.info/sub/392421/

3 months ago

Some subs:
https://steamdb.info/sub/820606, Vengeance of Mr. Peppermint
https://steamdb.info/sub/441713, This Means Warp
https://steamdb.info/sub/797796, Ready, Steady, Ship!
https://steamdb.info/sub/657163, Mirror Forge
https://steamdb.info/sub/441522, Doors of Insanity
https://steamdb.info/sub/808925, Death Trick: Double Blind
https://steamdb.info/sub/363149, Criminal Dissidia
https://steamdb.info/sub/510300, Concordia: Digital Edition

3 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.