Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/646910/The_Crew_2/

Discount up until September 23.

Edit: Offline mode confirmed! You can check on the official video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nij-T01zQzk

(offline mode confirmed from 1:20 to 1:45)

More info can be found HERE

1 week ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Worth it?

View Results
Yes
No
Already have it

bought it, thanks

1 week ago

Instant buy, thanks

1 week ago

if it maters to someone similar deal is available for play station @ $1

1 week ago

Only got 25 cents since i am broke, looks like a good game tho. Just beware because this game is likely gonna make you download Ubisoft connect since ubisoft had to be ubisoft. (People say its a bad launcher and i got ADS back then.)

1 week ago

The launcher is fine now. If you don't want to use the launcher you can play the game through Geforce Now

5 days ago

I guess a lot of people, just like me, is pissed off with Ubisoft because of The Crew 1 (a better game) and don't want to buy because of that. The (empty) promise of an offline mode is something that we have a hard time accepting. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a 1 dollar game, if it was another company (not EA).

View attached image.
1 week ago

It's definitely happening. They are doing an offline mode for Crew Motorfest that came out earlier this year as well.

1 week ago

Ubisoft learning from their mistakes is definitely something to celebrate. Glad they are doing that

5 days ago

Hopefully they actually do. Right now it is more like another cash grab.

All I see is an open promise to all the other games, but the one, that everyone has been requesting, is still off the table.
Just let them get the other base game for 1$, spam them with all the events so they buy the DLC's again.

In the end we got the modder back on the track, doing the job Ubisoft was supposed to do.

In future we can expect most ppl to complain again how bad the offline mode from Ubisoft is gonna be, since this will be the bare minimum, as usual. I don't expect them to add p2p multiplayer options or a dedicated server to play with friends, you asked for an offline version after all.

Funniest thing would be a release of The Crew Remastered, for full price. At least this is what I would do, if I would be in their shoes. In case The Crew Unlimited (the Modded version) is going to be available, that would be the smartest move get legal action going again.
"Hey look what we just did for you! Your game is back, pay us the nostalgia fees..."

All this entire thing managed to achieve was another huge free advertisement campaign for Ubisoft and they surely know how to get more money out of this.

If it wouldn't have been for this revolt in the gaming community, they would have given it away for free at some point anyway, like they did with the last one. Now that it is announced with offline support in the end, this is even better advertisement, since it is ok to pay for the DLC's, since you get to keep the content you bought.

Honestly, that's not learning, that simply is playing your cards the right way. If they learned something, than it's to manipulate customers into believing they would have actually changed or achieved something.

1$ is a deal, given how much time you "can" spend in that world. Still not going to get it. First part was fun enough to play from time to time, but mediocre at best and full of cheaters. Even the cheated event scores never got removed and when you tried to compete with someone, you could see cars flying to the moon with 1k mph, not really what I call an enjoyable experience. The second part is even worse and by no means a worthy replacement. So that's a easy no for me.

It's up to everyone, but I am not feeding that company any more money. As if a little buhuu would change the world that easily.

5 days ago

The fictitious in movie advertisement what is 100% right about this subject.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85cL1HisrNc

1 week ago

This game is so bad optimized, like, it's unreal. holy hell the stutters

1 week ago

What's your pc specs?

1 week ago

This game has no issues on my rig. Seamless.

1 week ago

It runs great on my semi-potato from almost three years ago and ran well on the one before that.
Are you trying to run it on Ultra settings with FPS maxed out?

5 days ago

unpopular opinion: i truly don't see the appeal in arcade racing games in 2024 unless you are 12
ok not true, i love myself some trackmania or mariokart but when the game tries to look realistic, licenses real cars just to put nitro in everything... i mean come on.. there is even nitro in the helicopters, LOL
should have bought a can of coke intead this pos

5 days ago

oh and it dares to be tagged as Automobile Sim on steam, talk about false advertising

5 days ago

The tags are not chosen by the devs/publishers of the game nor by Steam itself, they're essentially added by the users via voting with a little bit of moderation from Steam. They aren't all that different from user reviews so it all boils down to pure opinion.

Also, many of us actually love arcade racing and look fondly at the time when racing games focused on being fun rather than realistic, and the sub-genre itself is barely alive in the AAA space these days so it's not like there's many new and high budget games to scratch that itch, just go look on youtube at the many old gamers complaining about the death of arcade racers.

5 days ago

Your opinion of this game might be valid, but...

"...unless you are 12"

If the whole game genre is not your thing, just pass the thread on by. Your opinion carries no weight when you're not into the genre.

If a thread is about the merits or decline of a genre, you might criticize the genre in that case. Don't insult the gamers who like that genre.

Golden rule: treat others like you want to be treated. a.k.a. Don't be a d***.

5 days ago

View attached image.
5 days ago

I own the game on ubisoft including dlc, if i buy it for 1 dollar on steam (i like the option of having on steam to launch ect.. its only a dollar...) would i still keep my dlc in ubisoft, and or would it work when i launch with steam?

4 days ago

Looking for an answer for this as well before I buy it. Only someone with personal experience would be able to confirm as it might be a per game basis kinda thing. Some games do let you use dlc from the ubi client on steam.

4 days ago

Hello, I've played The Crew 2 on Ubisoft Connect for 207 hours with season pass and can confirm that your season pass will work on Steam standard edition without any problem. The only thing is that if you played The Crew 2 and earned any achievements on Ubisoft Connect you won't be able to get them on Steam version cause The Crew 2 team doesn't know how to implement achievement transfer between applications

4 days ago

arleady got this one I assume they just want to cash in on the season passes

4 days ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.