EDIT:

Well, the train is over and all keys have been delivered! I hope that everyone had a fun time riding the train!

If you have an issue with a key, just reach out to me on the GA thread. If we have to get fancy, I'll friend you on Steam and we'll chat live there (or we can use Discord - your pick).

Cheers!

Original post:

Sooooo, I was looking at some SG stuff the other day, and realized that I'd passed the 10K GAs mark...well, a while back. But then I looked and saw that I did absolutely nothing to commemorate the event at the time. Hey, a lot of my personal idols around here have given a lot more than that...but still, I feel like it's a milestone worthy of celebrating, and what better way to do that than give away more games!?!

I have some event stuff half built, but currently don't have time to finish it (youngest headed off to college in another week and all sorts of things like that). But, I figured that I could handle putting together a train, just to give a nod to passing a goal I'd set for myself quite some time ago. So here we are!

Anyway, the train runs through the 16th of August. There's a standard SGTools entry (should just be filtering those with multiple or unregistered wins), and the minimum bar is level 2 (to give broad access but hopefully filter out most of the bots). If you think it's filtering you for some other reason, let me know and we'll get it figured out.

There are 53 cars in the train. Most of the games are bundle games, many of which have been given before, but they're mostly decent quality. There are two unbundled games at the very end, one of which I haven't seen given before. So, hopefully everyone will find at least something in which they're interested.

Ok, that's it! Click below to pass the SGTools check and ride the C'est 10K Train!

๐Ÿš„๐Ÿšƒ๐Ÿšƒ๐Ÿšƒ๐Ÿšƒ๐Ÿšƒ

10 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

It's been a while since I've been able to host any events or anything. Do you forgive me?

View Results
Captain, oh my Captain! I remain steadfast in my deepest belief in your return to fun things! I question nothing -- huzzah!!
It's cool. I know that you have a life and sometimes other stuff has to take precedence. Still it'd be nice if you'd pick up the phone and call once in a while or something. Maybe we can hang out next weekend or something?
Why hast thou forsaken me? I remain bitter to the depths of my tiny, Grinch-like heart. Never forgive, never forget. But I'm still going to, you know, enter for free stuff because I only have issues with other people's hypocrisy, not my own.
I'll forgive anyone who'll rub me down with cheesy potatoes.

Congratulations! Thanks for all the ga!

10 months ago

Congratulations on the big milestone :o)

10 months ago

congratulations!

10 months ago

bump

10 months ago

Congratulation and thank you.

10 months ago

Wow, what a nice train of GAs you've shared! ๐Ÿš‚๐ŸŽฎ Thank you for your generosity and for brightening up our gaming community!

10 months ago

Wowsers what an amazing achievement ๐ŸŽ‰ and to top it off you offer up a train that seemingly lasts forever! Thanks for your generosity & the GA's and have a bump.

10 months ago

A bump and a thank you very much

10 months ago

bump! :)

10 months ago

Bump for congratulations!

10 months ago

Bump!

10 months ago

bump

10 months ago

Bump! =)

10 months ago

Congrats and bump! Thanks for the GAs

10 months ago

10.000 Bumps!
not exactly, 165 tbh - but weยดre gettin' there.. ; )

10 months ago

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

10 months ago

Congrats on the achievement!

View attached image.
10 months ago

โˆ‘(ยดฮ˜`)? โ€0x2710โ€>๐Ÿค–

( *๏ฝฅฮ˜๏ฝฅ)ฯƒ๐ŸŽ‰[10000! Congratulationsโ™ช]

10 months ago