Hello! It's my birthday today :D And for that occasion I have 17 giveaways in a train for you all.
All you have to do to enter is solve this quiz about me with 7 questions :D
My Super Duper Awesome Birthday Quiz
Giveaways will end 7/24 and they have a level requirement of 0 through 4.
Please don't reveal any of the answers to the quiz in the comments below.

Quiz Answers:
1: Resident Evil, Yakuza, Tomb Raider, Arkham, Cube Escape, Pokémon, Ratchet & Clank
2: Penguin, Tiger, Bear, Monkey, Dragon, Dinosaur, Turtle
3: Mamamoo, (G)I-DLE, STAYC, Twice, AOA, NMIXX, aespa
4: Captain Rex, Padmé Amidala, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Commander Fox, Ima-Gun Di, Plo Koon, General Grievous, Hera Syndulla, Darth Vader, Darth Marr, Darth Revan, The Mandalorian, Range Trooper, Tech, Boba Fett, Cad Bane, Shaak Ti
5: Killer Croc, Baron Zemo, Batman, Iron-Man, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Lizard, Mysterio, Atrocitus, Songbird, Wonder Woman, Mantis, Ms. Marvel, Deadpool, Black Cat, Bane, Nick Fury
6: Solar, Hwasa, Moonbyul, Wheein, Sana, Jihyo, Momo, Isa, Sumin, Miyeon, Shuhua, Yuqi, Soojin, IU, Jini, Kyujin, Jiwoo, Lee Soojin, Sunmi, ChoA, Heejin, Jinsoul, Hyeju, Vivi, Winter
7: 25 (Answer was right above it, question 6 had 25 possible answers while other questions all had 7 or 17 answers)

1 month ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy birthday! Thanks for the GA's.
Bump for solved, have a nice day =)

1 month ago

Happy Birthday!

1 month ago

Bump

1 month ago

Happy Birthday! 🎂

View attached image.
1 month ago

Happy late birthday :)

1 month ago

I guess everyone can tell I'm not GenZ by how creepy I feel google stalking someone I don't know to find out what kind of band they like....
Happy Birthday Teddy (you don't mind me calling you Teddy since I know you so well now, do you? ;) )

Edit: Entered what feels like 10 random words from the Kpop tweets I saw. Seriously! Not one? What am I doing wrong? I even suck at stalking...

1 month ago*

To be honest I didn't expect people to look that far, an unfortunate side effect xD I didn't really think it through. My name's not Teddy though that's my teddy bear's name. I wouldn't use my k-pop tweets for the answers, you're better off looking up popular groups on google, I guarantee some of them will work. And then for the other question you just try the group members of the group you found. But yeah... I really didn't expect people to go to my twitter and such, but oh well, too late to fix that now. My intention was for it to be more of a guessing game like you just input popular stuff on each question and eventually you'll get it right. Unfortunately that's not how it went xD

1 month ago

Teddy is such a cute name for a teddy bear!
Finally found my answer in your top tracks tweet even though I had already tried the others
Don't worry about it. It's a fine ice breaker guessing game. Now I feel like I know you
and I won't call you Teddy anymore ;)

1 month ago

Thanks hahah :D I'm happy you solved it. Enjoy the giveaways!! :)
I like your profile pic btw, Hellboy and Stitch combo :)

1 month ago

That's a strange thing to say, since people used to be better at finding stuff on internet when there were not social networks or streaming services to give them all for you.

1 month ago*

Well first I'd have to disagree about social networks giving anything to anyone. They drown you in "content" and reposts but that's pretty much it.
Also finding things about strangers is easier than it's ever been since they just post their entire life online and that was not the kind of "stuff" you'd find as easily before social media.
And really I just meant creepy stalking is not my thing, even about people I know.

1 month ago

Yeah, I agree it's creepy. That's why I don't think people would want to be found just for the sake of answering a giveaway quiz. The answers would probably not be so easily findable on their personal networks. Google can find some of them fast enough, since they are related to pop culture.

1 month ago

Bump and happy birthcakeday!

1 month ago

A very happy birthday to you!!! 🥳🎂
And thank you very much for the large giveaway, it's super nice of you!!

p.s. the quiz was one of the very few times that had me hoping to see more mainstream opinions lol

1 month ago

Happy Birthday! =)

1 month ago

Bump!

I got ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and was able to complete your quiz more easily and fastlier than most of puzzles I see here, without even thinking on stalking your personal life or making an unfair amount of pure brute force attempts. Making a puzzle usually drives me away because of my lack of attention (unless it's related to math/logic, which are my guilty pleasure that might take my time even when I don't have any).

Just saying it, since some comments may make you think your puzzle was too difficult or unfairly counterintuitive. I don't think it.

Happy birthday, anyway!

1 month ago*

Thank you very much :)

1 month ago

Happy Birthday and BUMP!
Love Kpop and K-drama as well =)

1 month ago

Happy Birthday Bump!

1 month ago

Happy Birthday!

Only thing i got stuck on is one of your favorite K-pop groups. Found some of your social accounts i think, but they didnt help. Gonna take another stab at it later on. Maybe i'm not spelling them right.

Blessings on your Birthday o/

1 month ago

Others mentioned that too. I didn't expect people to go to my social medias for the quiz, you're probably better off googling groups, it'll be faster than scrolling down posts on twitter.

1 month ago

Yeah, mostly it's spam for some game i'm assuming you play on your phone.

Gonna try a to p20, and force may way through!

Thx for the 'fun' XD

...i always enjoy a little extra k-pop and baby metal in my life...

1 month ago

Yeah, you post the tweets and get rewards in the app/game xD I don't use twitter outside of that and giveaways anymore.

1 month ago

Holy crap you gotta brute force that kpop thing.... this all looks really weird... and seemingly you have kind of a special kpop taste since entering 20 of them didn't work...

1 month ago

If you entered 20 different groups and none worked then I'm not sure how you haven't solved it yet.

1 month ago

Lol i nailed the "how old am I" question on the first try :) just got a gut feeling.

Thank you for the giveaways and a happy Birthday! :)

1 month ago

Bump!!!

1 month ago

Happy belated birthday! :D

1 month ago

Belated Happy Birthday and thanks!

1 month ago

Belated Happy Birthday!!

1 month ago

Happy Birthday!

1 month ago

Bump, added the answers for those that want to see them :)

1 month ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.