Howdy howdy howdy! Been a whole minute since the last time I did a giveaway, so I thought I'd do one for a game that just released that's been great fun!

Stardew Valley's a game akin to Harvest Moon and Rune Factory. It's all about farmin, explorin, socializing, and all that jazz! It's one I've been waiting on for years, and let me tell you, it's definitely been worth the wait. Game is fantastically fun, and if you're a fan of Harvest Moon, odds are you'll enjoy it as well!

Without further ado, here's a giveaway for Stardew Valley! Good luck everyone, and I hope the winner enjoys it!

Also, I started doin tha yootoobs again with Stardew Valley. It's been good fun, and if you don't mind I would appreciate if you'd give a watch and tell me how not funny I am :D

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks.

8 years ago

Only a couple hours left!

8 years ago

just curious i dont follow that many youtubers myself but i do like to watch twitch at times [and nowadays u see twitch streamers having a yt live channel combined so was wondering if u have a twitch as well ? ;p

8 years ago

Unfortunately my current internet won't work for live Streaming.

8 years ago

Great looking game, thanks :p

8 years ago

Bump, thanks!

8 years ago

Thanks and bump!

8 years ago

Thanks!

8 years ago

Thanks very much, bump up for what looks to be an awesome game that would completely destroy my free time.

8 years ago

Thanks for giving us a chance on winning something that will suck up our lifetime <3 Need!

8 years ago

Interesting videos Dsc, I will continue to watch your channel. I hope you will continue to upload. And of course, thank you for the opportunity.:)

8 years ago

bumpA

8 years ago

Huh. Almost missed it. Yes.

8 years ago

I wanted to wait until summer sales to see if you can get it for a lower price than but just couldn't resist anymore and bought it today. My first game above 10€ wich I bought at full price I guess.

8 years ago

The game is well worth it!

Here's hoping you get full enjoyment!

8 years ago

Please? :3

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

8 years ago

!!!

8 years ago

I was playing it 'till just few minutes ago, so addictive, so fun! I too have been waiting for this :D
Bought it some itme ago, couldn't hold on any longer, specially after half (or more) of my contacts were playing it! oh the hype XD

Have you played it by now, dear Dsc? I sure hope so!

8 years ago

Yup yup! I've been playing it for mah yootoob channel.

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.