Howdy howdy howdy! Been a whole minute since the last time I did a giveaway, so I thought I'd do one for a game that just released that's been great fun!

Stardew Valley's a game akin to Harvest Moon and Rune Factory. It's all about farmin, explorin, socializing, and all that jazz! It's one I've been waiting on for years, and let me tell you, it's definitely been worth the wait. Game is fantastically fun, and if you're a fan of Harvest Moon, odds are you'll enjoy it as well!

Without further ado, here's a giveaway for Stardew Valley! Good luck everyone, and I hope the winner enjoys it!

Also, I started doin tha yootoobs again with Stardew Valley. It's been good fun, and if you don't mind I would appreciate if you'd give a watch and tell me how not funny I am :D

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Never played Harvest Moon, heard good things 'bout it, but Animal Crossing (New Leaf) is my jam + all these streams with people having fun made me want to play it. Thanks.

8 years ago

Oooh, if you're a fan of Animal Crossing then I bet you'd enjoy it. It's different, but it has that same relaxing feel to it.

8 years ago

I just dressed my character as Link with shorts and some sick Jordan-looking shoes and wander around the town fishing, catching bugs etc. then I sell them and buy more stuff to my house just to find out there's no space left for them.

8 years ago

Sounds like you probably would enjoy Stardew Valley then. I haven't gotten to dabble in it much, but I know you do get to decorate your home. You can upgrade it as well, though I don't know how far.

8 years ago

Thanks! have a bumpity bump

8 years ago

Have a bump

8 years ago

I saw this game recently and wanted it from the first glance ;) thanks for the chance :)

8 years ago

I must say, you have a nice voice. And it looks like your microphone is pretty good too.

But I have to agree - you aren't the best at voice-overs. I suggest sticking to your own. ;)

8 years ago

Hehe, thank you! My headset was decent, unfortunately it broke right before I recorded my most recent video ^_^

Luckily, the timing wasn't too terrible, cause I ordered a new headset last week and it should, in theory, be arriving some time today. The wait is killing me though.

8 years ago

Bump!

8 years ago

Thanks man, I loved harvest moon but have yet to try this out yet for a lack of money.

8 years ago

Saw a few videos of it the other day, instantly put it on my number 2 spot of my wishlist, it looks so damn relaxing.

8 years ago

Bumpity!

8 years ago

bump!

8 years ago

Tyvm ^_^

8 years ago

Thank you for this. I've already clicked your link. I'm going to check out the rest of your channel. :3

8 years ago

Thanks very much! Unfortunately there's not much on it aside from Stardew Valley at the moment.

8 years ago

Thank you very much!!

8 years ago

awesome, a wishlist GA! Much appreciated

8 years ago

thanks, the gameboy color version was my first harvest moon game.
really want to grab this for fun. :)

8 years ago

Bump!
Thanks

8 years ago

View attached image.
8 years ago

looks really interesting, thanks :D

8 years ago

Thanks ! I'm watching your video, the game is beautiful !

8 years ago

Thanks! :) bump...

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

8 years ago

Nice, thanks for video and GA :D

8 years ago

Bump for being awesome <3

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

8 years ago

I'll try to check your vids later, cheers!

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.